what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• StillHere wrote:
    we're going to ireland!

That is awesome. I've always wanted to go.

Not sure if it is just me but the board just went all crazy on me :?
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    StillHere wrote:
    we're going to ireland!

what happened?

and ya! we're going...not till spring 2012...Janet's helping us out with arrangements..she does a great job!

I can't wait...so much of my history ...and probably the reasons for a lot of things that happen "in my head" lie there...and i am happy to finally find out what its all about..maybe..or maybe, probably i never will..but at least i'll BE there...
    my family, my mom's side, were celtic pagans, my mom always talks of druid priests and things like that, and eventually of course swayed by the christian religion that invaded ireland and converted...and most of the women in our direct line are "sensitives" (to the paranormal)...and that's where it all started...my great grandmother was from Ardee area of County Louth...and we have relatives of the long lost variety still there and waiting for us!
    so it should be very interesting :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHere wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    we're going to ireland!

what happened?

and ya! we're going...not till spring 2012...Janet's helping us out with arrangements..she does a great job!

I can't wait...so much of my history ...and probably the reasons for a lot of things that happen "in my head" lie there...and i am happy to finally find out what its all about..maybe..or maybe, probably i never will..but at least i'll BE there...
    my family, my mom's side, were celtic pagans, my mom always talks of druid priests and things like that, and eventually of course swayed by the christian religion that invaded ireland and converted...and most of the women in our direct line are "sensitives" (to the paranormal)...and that's where it all started...my great grandmother was from Ardee area of County Louth...and we have relatives of the long lost variety still there and waiting for us!

That is awesome!! That is going to be such an adventure!

I tried logging out as i am using a friend's computer but it says "danger" this area is restricited :? and I can't log out :lol:
  • long-term stress is not healthy for the mind, body, soul, or heart
    next week - life begins again
    my heart will be happy
    hopefully the mind, body, and soul will catch up soon
    until then....

What the fuck is this world
    Running to? You didn't
    Leave a message
    At least I could have
    Learned your voice one last time.
    Daily minefield
    This could be my time
    How 'bout you?
    Would you hit me?
    Would you hit me?
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    tunes after I got into the green stuff
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2

That is awesome!! That is going to be such an adventure!

I tried logging out as i am using a friend's computer but it says "danger" this area is restricited :? and I can't log out :lol:
    that used to happen to me all the time
    hasn't happened since last time i tried to buy tickets here
    hope that's not going to start up again
    at least you didn't get your face melted yet LOL! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    smarchee wrote:

ahhhhhhh..yes..and there's one more reason to add to the bulleted list ROFL!!! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    StillHere wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

ahhhhhhh..yes..and there's one more reason to add to the bulleted list ROFL!!! :lol:

I am telling you, how has Smarchee been able to elude capture thus far?!?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    StillHere wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

I am telling you, how has Smarchee been able to elude capture thus far?!?

i haven't the slightest..it seems unlikely doesn't it?

unlesss..smarchee..what is it you're not telling us? there must be something on the down side

cuz there seems to be so much on the plus side

yet here you are..single and living alone..for the time being 8-)
    peace,
    jo

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    haha, your gals are making me blush, um I am sure have a down-side, what could it be..........

I Want You (She's So Heavy) by the Beatles is on my mind
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    smarchee wrote:
    haha, your gals are making me blush, um I am sure have a down-side, what could it be..........

Well, allrighty then. :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    why do jeff and stone switch instruments for 'smile'?
    cause jeff plays guitar on that one
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    so that's what you're doing.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    why aren't you out partying it up? its thursday for christsake !!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • StillHere wrote:
    we're going to ireland!
    :thumbup:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    why aren't you out partying it up? its thursday for christsake !!

This party don't stop. The tribe of the game, rhythm player.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • I can't believe no one wants to respond to my drunken ass tonight! I very rarely open up, people.
  • why do I feel like I'm the only one posting right now?...at 2:24 in the morning. oh, yeah, maybe b/c I am...the only one posting. ;) ...while others are sleeping. :oops:

sorry, folks. just living up my last few days of late night freedom before SCHOOL STARTS! agh. goodnight.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    hm, my office is already empty, now it's just the office furniture and me, my computer is the only one still "working" ;) and I still have to be here in this room until 1pm (2.5 hours left)..... seems I'm going to get some PJ forum time :D
  • 71step28 wrote:
    hm, my office is already empty, now it's just the office furniture and me, my computer is the only one still "working" ;) and I still have to be here in this room until 1pm (2.5 hours left)..... seems I'm going to get some PJ forum time :D

I finish at 2 today :D
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I'm Really Thankful that I did not get band from here.
    Actually, it's been on my mind for the past few days.......... :|

and I was also thinking about what we are having for dinner tonight and who needed new socks, jocks, jeans and shoes.......

But during all that, I went all soppy and stuff, :? thinking about being band from here.

that would really suck.
    smarchee wrote:

Well, allrighty then. :shock:

hahahahaaaa :lol: we'll keep an eye on this one 8-)
    peace,
    jo

The shortest distance to the bathroom is a straight line
    StillHere wrote:
    we're going to ireland!
    :thumbup:
    you there?
    i want to meet all my irish PJ friends while I'm there. :D
    peace,
    jo

Jo wrote:

and I was also thinking about what we are having for dinner tonight and who needed new socks, jocks, jeans and shoes.......

But during all that, I went all soppy and stuff, :? thinking about being band from here.

that would really suck.

why would you be banned? what did we miss? uh oh? :?
    peace,
    jo

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    StillHere wrote:
    Jo wrote:

that would really suck.

We used some language that was very offensive to everyone.......I think we picked up the ball and ran with it :D .

Yes we should grow up. But some of us are slow learners. :D
    Jo wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Jo wrote:

that would really suck.

We used some language that was very offensive to everyone.......I think we picked up the ball and ran with it :D .

Yes we should grow up. But some of us are slow learners. :D

hahahh yeah happens to the best of us

just look at B.L. ..glad you're still here :D
    peace,
    jo

• StillHere wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    we're going to ireland!

what happened?

You, my friend must have some interesting stories!!!
    Im not huge on history, and I don't practice any religion, but for some reason, the old school religious traditions, paganism, etc...really interest me
    You will have an amazing time for sure!!!
    Now...just waiting to get there :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• long-term stress is not healthy for the mind, body, soul, or heart
    next week - life begins again
    my heart will be happy
    hopefully the mind, body, and soul will catch up soon
    until then....

What the fuck is this world
    Running to? You didn't
    Leave a message
    At least I could have
    Learned your voice one last time.
    Daily minefield
    This could be my time
    How 'bout you?
    Would you hit me?
    Would you hit me?

I will hit you if you want
    i have some pent up anger :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    how much crap i need to pack up so i can move :P :lol: :x
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7