what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    How glad I am I talked to a good friend this morning and heard from another one this evening :)
  • A day off.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Pretty thankful to some great friends; I get to see Eminem in his backyard!! One of my fav's from my highschool years.

Off to find some trashy clothes so I'm allowed into that town.
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    Concerned about love, or lack of it?
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Better-man wrote:
    Concerned about love, or lack of it?

yup
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    How many "second chances" should I give??
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Where the hell unlostdogs is?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • FOR THOSE GOING TO BRIDGE SCHOOL:

Group Hotel Rate at the Ramada Limited, about 3 miles from Shoreline....if we get 10 rooms, the rate will be $70+tax for two beds and $65+tax for a queen bed. PLEASE let me know if you're interested ASAP so I can get a contract started :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Boo Boo wrote:

She's been drinking alot lately, i'm worried about her, she's probably passed out right now on her living room floor, surrounded by dogs licking her face trying to revive her. :(
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Boo Boo wrote:

She's been drinking alot lately, i'm worried about her, she's probably passed out right now on her living room floor, surrounded by dogs licking her face trying to revive her. :(

or stuck on the train in the tunnel with out service so she is unable to cry out for help...
    I'm not entertaining enough for you? :cry:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Hmm, can you do tricks?
    what kind of tricks? I can wiggle my ears, stick my entire fist in my mouth, touch my heel to my hip....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:
    what kind of tricks? I can wiggle my ears, stick my entire fist in my mouth, touch my heel to my hip....

Do you have a small fist, or a big mouth?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    zchick wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:

or stuck on the train in the tunnel with out service so she is unable to cry out for help...
    I'm not entertaining enough for you? :cry:

All right, that's enough out of you three stooges.

I'm on call and ACTUALLY GETTING WORK DONE :shock: :( :shock: . But now I'm done.
    And I have NOT been drinking a lot lately! It was an invasion, fer chrissake!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

I'm on call and ACTUALLY GETTING WORK DONE :shock: :( :shock: . But now I'm done.
    And I have NOT been drinking a lot lately! It was an invasion, fer chrissake![/quote]

It's o.k. Hon, we all know that's the Alcohol talking, How about a cup of coffee?
    unlostdogs wrote:

And I have NOT been drinking a lot lately! It was an invasion, fer chrissake!

It's o.k. Hon, we all know that's the Alcohol talking, How about a cup of coffee?

Talk to me when you can quote properly, son.
    :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    We don't have that kind of time!!!
    We have all the time in the world...gotta give the stinky dog a bath and don't wanna, gotta shave the cat and don't wanna, gotta clean the camper and don't wanna...

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    zchick wrote:
    We have all the time in the world...gotta give the stinky dog a bath and don't wanna, gotta shave the cat and don't wanna, gotta clean the camper and don't wanna...

Are any of those euphemisms? :P
    norm wrote:
    zchick wrote:

If you want to look at it that way... :? :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    making it right
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    norm wrote:
    zchick wrote:

LOL! My thought was that I know which phrase norm was wondering about. ;):D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    norm wrote:
    zchick wrote:

Oh now i get it :lol:
    justam wrote:
    norm wrote:
    zchick wrote:

seriously you guys, such dirty minds...
    lioncut3.jpg

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    justam wrote:
    norm wrote:
    zchick wrote:

:mrgreen: :wave:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    good night 7_11_116.gif

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I should have been in bed an hour ago, but I'm having my mind blown by my first pass through Soundgarden's works. Oh. My. God.
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    my bed
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Nastasja wrote:
    my bed
    So you are thinking about your bed but your location is in hell... Should you try to get out of hell before going to bed? ;)
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Well, I was thinking of going to bed too, but after DreamofAngels post I am kind of scared.