what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    You have no idea...the place is awesome..right on the beach..pm me or him..we'll tell you more.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Boo Boo wrote:
    You have no idea...the place is awesome..right on the beach..pm me or him..we'll tell you more.

If i'm ever gona be in the area i will, i'll stop by just to bug him, wear my Dissidentman's Yankees Hat
    32-29200-F.jpg
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    EXCELLENT!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Boo Boo wrote:
    EXCELLENT!

You know if there was Free Beer on tap for 10C members, i could be there in 3 hour's, Not doin anything on Saturday, just puttin that out there. Probably gona eat some and leave a ridiculous NY type a tip for his waitress, just sayin, that's the kind of guy i am.

I can't be the only 10C member who would be intrested in such a brillant promotion, lot of people from MASS & Conn on here as well. :D
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Dissidentmans new bar Marly's on the Beach in Warwick, RI
    and how many PJ fans will be there upon the grand re-opening?

I'll be there.

;)

I may make an appearance. I'm going to make it my goal to be the first one bounced out of there. :P

ibtl
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I didnt go to the gym tonight and it actually bothered me, which I guess is a good thing

watching a Ben Harper performance that was on Bravo last night
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Superman or Green Lantern ain't got nothing on me
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,979
    The White family.

Dave, a friend from a place we shared, was punched in the face at a stop light. the guy behind him had some sort of traffic issue with him, and instead of letting it go, got out of his car and slammed Dave in the face. Dave had had facial reconstruction surgeries previous to this and the punch caused a subdural hematoma.

Good vibes or prayers sent to this family please?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    mickeyrat wrote:
    The White family.

Dave, a friend from a place we shared, was punched in the face at a stop light. the guy behind him had some sort of traffic issue with him, and instead of letting it go, got out of his car and slammed Dave in the face. Dave had had facial reconstruction surgeries previous to this and the punch caused a subdural hematoma.

Wow that sucks.. nothing but love from Detroit
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    mickeyrat wrote:
    The White family.

wow....people just can't be cool, can they?
    good vibes and much love headed out to dave and his family
    and to you mickey for helping him out
    peace,
    jo
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Boo Boo wrote:

I may make an appearance. I'm going to make it my goal to be the first one bounced out of there. :P

You have to admire Boo Boo's optimism. He's assuming they'll let him in to begin with.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    I've just been reminded that what was on my mind is insignificant.
    Jukee wrote:
    Just came across a patient who has diabetic retinopathy and had to get their eyes removed, has also had a kidney tranplant, pancreas transplant and is now in the hospital having suffered a heart attack and she is only 34 years old. When I see cases like this it just makes me love my life.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    The White family.

:(

My prayers go out to both of these people.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    relief that ive managed to buy sams birthday present. and 6 weeks ahead of time. :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    ".....don't put your trust in walls cause walls will only crush you when they fall..."

I realised today what MY trusted walls are, were, always have been, and these walls already began to crack some time ago, I have to get out of here before I am the one who's crumbling

Glad I know this now, this is the first step on my way out, go ahead :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    71step28 wrote:
    ".....don't put your trust in walls cause walls will only crush you when they fall..."

I realised today what MY trusted walls are, were, always have been, and these walls already began to crack some time ago, I have to get out of here before I am the one who's crumbling

You can't crumble, I wanna see you in December!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

You can't crumble, I wanna see you in December!!

you will, Leanne, you will :D this' gonna be just one of many steps
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    making a fried egg sandwhich, getting ready for a 1.5 drive to my friends house to hang out for the day
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • 71step28 wrote:

You sound like me :o
    71step28 wrote:

:o just another thing that got us connected :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    71step28 wrote:

You two the same person??? That's scary....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    edited August 2010
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Ying and Yang :D

So Yvonne?

First step to where? New job? city? Country? ;)

Edit ** Wouldn't ying and yang imply opposites? **
    Post edited by Digital Twilight on
    dottles wrote:

So Yvonne?

We'll see, maybe all of them, maybe just one, maybe something completely different to right now. I'm open and ready (I hope) for all and everything and everywhere, I need a mayor change to be able to change something :? :D
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

So Yvonne?

We'll see, maybe all of them, maybe just one, maybe something completely different to right now. I'm open and ready (I hope) for all and everything and everywhere, I need a mayor change to be able to change something :? :D

I feel exactly the same at the minuite.

Need a big change to revitalise me or I may just dwindle into nothing :cry:

Don't give up. Sometimes you just gotta close your eyes, take a deep breath and just go for it, regardless of where it may lead.
    I feel exactly the same at the minuite.

Need a big change to revitalise me or I may just dwindle into nothing :cry:

Don't give up. Sometimes you just gotta close your eyes, take a deep breath and just go for it, regardless of where it may lead.

exactly. And I'm far from giving up!! Let's just breathe an DO it ;):D
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I've got areas to work on too. I still need to learn how to toss out a net. I still need to learn how to feel okay without a plan. I've got changes to make. (!!) :shock:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Why, oh why, do I still sometimes go to McDonald's for breakfast?? I only go for the hashbrowns, but they keep forgetting them! :evil:
    the godfather.. an american classic.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • the godfather.. an american classic.

A classic where it's own fame and success has jaded the film slightly I think.

As you said, a classic though.
    the godfather.. an american classic.

A classic where it's own fame and success has jaded the film slightly I think.

As you said, a classic though.

oh i dont think so.

im watching it now and it is as good as i always remember it. no amount of its fame or success could jade my opinion of it. a masterful piece of american cinema.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say