what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Holy fucking humidity. :evil:
  • Feeling really "blah" today...

:(
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    Still hungover from Friday night....blah.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • confusion :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Wanting to get out of this office...
    :lol:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    taking the parents out for crab legs to celebrate their 35yrs of marriage. god bless em!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    "holy shit, summer's almost over, and we didn't really get one, and they're predicting a crappy winter"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I feel like a marijuana plant that has been soaked in booze all weekend.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • UpSideDown wrote:
    the ripping and the tearing.
    YES!!! Fucking hilarious!!!!
    The rippin' and the tearin'
    The rippin' and the tearin'
    :lol::lol:
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    I feel like getting laid but there's no one around who I'm interested in. :|
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Wondering what Zoso is up to. He's being way too nice...must be something big :think: :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    no code for eddie at the wm3 gig...whats up w/that? ughhh.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    been thinking about college.....
    I disliked where I live and generally didn't love high school, all up until this past year. 2nd semester senior year and especially this past summer have been amazing, and just when I'm starting to come into my own and really love it here, I have to leave.
    But such is life! I think all in all I'm really really sad to leave my friends.
    I need to start getting pumped about all the new & exciting times ahead! I leave in a week and half, pretty weird to think about!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Trying to decide whether I really need to get dressed to go get dinner if I go through a drive through. I went barefoot in my pajamas at 3 AM through a drive through about 15 years ago and my tire popped. But now I have a good car and a cell phone. Hmm... Getting dressed is SO overrated.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Ice cream, sauce, and Katy Perrys boobies
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK wrote:
    Oooh the new playboy has a nice little pic of Katy Perry in that last section where they show all the celebs . . . And it's not her boobies :shock:
    NERDS!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    SENROCK wrote:
    Oooh the new playboy has a nice little pic of Katy Perry in that last section where they show all the celebs . . . And it's not
    her boobies :shock:

:shock: Im intrigued........ :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I was at - Eagle Creek Garden Center - when E.V. ( Just Breathe ) started playing. I just about dropped, and then the tears started.... thank goodness I had my sunglasses on....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Oh my GOD how can her food stink so bad?!? And must she chew like a chipmunk?!? Crunch-crunch-crunch-crunch-crunch.

I don't know whether to scream or puke.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • My god! I hate funerals. Why does everyone insist on such a drawn-out, sad event. This isn't what she wanted at all....
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Doing what is best for us hurts so much worse than doing what was completely wrong for us. He held me in real life... and I hate not having that any longer.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Why is this pasta salad so damn spicy?!?! When you buy something somewhere it should warn you. I can't even eat it and i'm starving :(
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Jukee wrote:
    Why is this pasta salad so damn spicy?!?! When you buy something somewhere it should warn you. I can't even eat it and i'm starving :(
    Send it to me :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Only 2 hours 58 minutes left of this workday.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    censorship.
  • BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    The film, The Graduate.

ELAINE!! :!:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Patton Oswalt's Sky Cake bit
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    im stuck with a new song,after i see people get angry or whatever with kat lock some threads..
    and im singing ...keep on lockin in the free word :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    censorship.

and fear :shock:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    I was just thinking about the "Locked Muffins" I could not reply to on a locked thread!
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol