Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    :rofl:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Planning a trip to Odense....
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    just finished my guitar lesson and i now know a little bit of 5 songs
    but my fingers hurt today bc i havent touched the guitar for two week of being away from it
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    medical bills bite the big one....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    had a good sleep but really odd dreams.....
    dreamt about beef jerky, red tea light
    candles wrapped up and a naked guy going
    to take a wash and he said go liverpool
    instantly thought of simon and another
    guy who was a friend of kris's which
    i was shocked to see was out of control
    anyway made me sad and upset but
    its all unexpected but better known.....
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Can anyone explain why the 9.40am flight is at this ridiculous price every day that week?

• Options
    shes going to drag him down with her
    but alas i tried cant compete with stupidity
    and blindness
    today i have to help mum consume a box
    of mangoes before the end of the week
    and mangoes are my mums favorite but
    i dont know how im going to do it bc
    i love rasberries instead
  • Options
    Realized tomorrow is 6 weeks till Philly...Oh Boy!!!!!!
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    checking in, haven't been on the boards in a while. should be sleeping but wide awake. listening to alice in chains and thinking. i am finally moving out of my parent's house at 25 years old, moving in with my boyfriend. no where near ready for the move this weekend. i. hate. packing. :neutral: excited for new beginnings though!
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,758
    Chicago, London, my mom, my sleeping problems, tonight's game..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099

checking in, haven't been on the boards in a while. should be sleeping but wide awake. listening to alice in chains and thinking. i am finally moving out of my parent's house at 25 years old, moving in with my boyfriend. no where near ready for the move this weekend. i. hate. packing. :neutral: excited for new beginnings though!

That's super exciting! I moved out of my parents house in 2013. Independence is a great thing.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    stomach flu going around my office so I'm sitting here with Purell in front of me and basically hoping for a miracle.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Sprunkn7 said:

stomach flu going around my office so I'm sitting here with Purell in front of me and basically hoping for a miracle.

Eat nothing communal. (Chips...) Eat nothing with your hands. (No sandwich...) And... Purell is your friend.

Be well!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,489
    Is it a fetish that I have a strong desire to start a thread on fetishes?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Malroth said:

Nope. Could get a lil questionable, but it is the basement. You should be fine here.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    2 samuel 22:3
    thank God my parents are religious
    and prepared me with God etc...
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Malroth said:

Nope. Could get a lil questionable, but it is the basement. You should be fine here.
    Not a big fetish person here...but I'm totally intrigued by the people that like dressing up like ponies and being ridden / whipped, trained. People that like being trussed up like a turkey and put in a big pot is always interesting and of course I'm fascinated with the guys that have life type dolls and date them. We have one in town. I've seen him about 4 times. I want a picture so bad, but I think that's pretty rude. He sits with her on a bench at the beach. Has her in his passenger seat of his car and was at a lecture at the library with her too. She was reading a book before it started. It's cute, he holds her hand. I shit you not.

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Sprunkn7 said:

deadendp said:

Malroth said:

Not a big fetish person here...but I'm totally intrigued by the people that like dressing up like ponies and being ridden / whipped, trained. People that like being trussed up like a turkey and put in a big pot is always interesting and of course I'm fascinated with the guys that have life type dolls and date them. We have one in town. I've seen him about 4 times. I want a picture so bad, but I think that's pretty rude. He sits with her on a bench at the beach. Has her in his passenger seat of his car and was at a lecture at the library with her too. She was reading a book before it started. It's cute, he holds her hand. I shit you not.

There are TV shows about people with those fetishes.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    ^^ that's where I found out about these things! The Secret Lives Of Woman. I miss that show!!!
  • Options
    :lol: I was talking about My Strange Addiction there was also a one hour show about the love doll...I think it was called My Doll.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    One month today we leave for Virginia!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    RKCNDY said:

:lol: I was talking about My Strange Addiction there was also a one hour show about the love doll...I think it was called My Doll.

Damn that show! I think it was there I saw a thing about someone obsessed with real life babies (ie, they LOOK real - in a creepy way). I suppose it all does no harm unless you're hauling the "baby" to work with you every day and taking breaks to change its diaper and whatnot, but it's one of those things I just can't relate to.

Much like men who are into the whole "treat me like a baby...literally".
  • Options
    And woohoo, wasa!

Still waiting for west coast dates :angry:
  • Options
    http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/3/18
    provided we repent and confess openly
    ours sins bc Jehovah is testing out the heart
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,489
    hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

Damn that show! I think it was there I saw a thing about someone obsessed with real life babies (ie, they LOOK real - in a creepy way). I suppose it all does no harm unless you're hauling the "baby" to work with you every day and taking breaks to change its diaper and whatnot, but it's one of those things I just can't relate to.

yeah, what happens where normal sex just isn't enough? All the positions just don't cut it anymore? We need jelly rubbed on us, while licking gravel to feel something.
    But yet as for as any of us know we all harbor weird habits or needs. :naughty:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    Malroth said:

hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

yeah, what happens where normal sex just isn't enough? All the positions just don't cut it anymore? We need jelly rubbed on us, while licking gravel to feel something.
    But yet as for as any of us know we all harbor weird habits or needs. :naughty:
    Ain't it the truth :whistle:

:innocent:
  • Options
    hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

My late FIL was married to a lady that had a 'real baby', got it special made to look like her when she was a baby. She changed its diaper and dressed it in a new outfit every day. It had its own room, crib, toys...I don't know if it had its own car seat.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

My late FIL was married to a lady that had a 'real baby', got it special made to look like her when she was a baby. She changed its diaper and dressed it in a new outfit every day. It had its own room, crib, toys...I don't know if it had its own car seat.
    I read a story about someone with one of those dolls who DID have a car seat for it. Left it in the seat while she went shopping, it was hot out, people thought it was a real baby and broke the window to save it.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

I read a story about someone with one of those dolls who DID have a car seat for it. Left it in the seat while she went shopping, it was hot out, people thought it was a real baby and broke the window to save it.
    I bet the lady was upset they broke her window. I've heard of that happening when people leave empty pet carriers in the backseat.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Yahweh to the people is " the past is known not ever hidden and the future is prediction or choices ruled by the heart or mind " and consequence is variable...