Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    well this month has gone so slow and its strange bc ive been keeping so busy
    going out alot and sleeping out and gardening cooking music study and tv but
    the side effects to my meds have been causing fear and anxiety so i guess too
    thats why things drag i sometimes wish i could stop taking them but everybody
    wont let me lol fear i may be dangerous which is possibly true so i have to take
    them needless to say glad i dont suffer memory loss though that would stink
    daughter is busy working and we have a big lunch tomorrow but next week
    will be nice too as we are going somewhere else anyhow all this is on my mind..

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,530

Ah just watching the X-Files episode where Krajcek gets killed. I know he was always a dick but I loved him anyway :frowning:

No spoilers please..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Big Ang is dead, that was fast.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    want to see the dark side of me....try touching my kids I won't think twice she knows and accepts it.....
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

The best books I read are always book given to me by my mom.
    The books I pick out myself I rarely finish, and when i do, the enjoyment of them was significantly less.
    I think she knows me and I just like to lie to myself? or maybe some other reason...

It sounds like your mom does know your taste in books. I don't think you are lying to yourself...I think you are curious and are exploring different ideas/authors/genres. The upside: you are discovering what you don't like, which helps to focus on what you do.
    I don't like figuring out the stuff I don't like though, i would rather just like everything :lol:
    Thanks for the new perspective though!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    have you ever seen what my sick daughter put me through whilst I was sick with work load also
    Lots of patience and pressure it's a shames you missed it bc I came out with flying colours if I must be modest...
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I tried to take a Vine of a barista, and Vine crashed so the video was lost, I sloshed my latte so I couldn't take a good picture for my coffee blog, and I just looked in the mirror and found out I'm wearing two different earrings (it's like going to work wearing two different types of shoes). At least it's sunny out. It's gorgeous!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    I would hate to be devising evil or schemes or making others do so
    Jesus reads minds and is powerful there is nothing hidden from him
    and so he gives his workers information to act upon.....!!!
    if things happen it will be his authority and devising...
    yes I may be an uncertain person but I'm humble and have faith and
    I smart enough to subject to such wisdom power and love...
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    23scidoo said:

Ah just watching the X-Files episode where Krajcek gets killed. I know he was always a dick but I loved him anyway :frowning:

No spoilers please..
    Don't think it counts as a spoiler when the programme was broadcast 15 years ago :tongue:
  • Options

23scidoo said:

No spoilers please..
    Don't think it counts as a spoiler when the programme was broadcast 15 years ago :tongue:
    Sorry..tottaly wrong..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

No spoilers please..
    Sorry..tottaly wrong..
    Me or you? :smile:
  • Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    My sister. In hospital with heart failure and fluid on the lungs.....
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Jogill said:

I am so very sorry to hear that. :frowning:

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    edited February 2016
    Jogill said:

Ride Festival: the amount of people, whether it is worth the cost of a trip to see PJ and how long they will play.

Travel up into the mountains, pay for the entire weekend festival plus accommodations, etc, just for probably a 2 hour festival set? I know I wouldn't do it.... But that's just me! I'd leave this one for the relative locals.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

No spoilers please..
    Sorry..tottaly wrong..
    I was wondering the same thing, lol. I think the original X-Files is totally fair game. Spoiler alerts are only required for the new one!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited February 2016
    Jogill said:

I'm so sorry Jogill, I hope she will be better soon !
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    Jogill said:

so sorry for your sister and family..i hope shes not in pain and that everything sorts itself out..
    i believe prayers dont always take problems away but do help you cope better and or suffer less..
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    PJ_Soul said:

Jogill said:

Ride Festival: the amount of people, whether it is worth the cost of a trip to see PJ and how long they will play.

Travel up into the mountains, pay for the entire weekend festival plus accommodations, etc, just for probably a 2 hour festival set? I know I wouldn't do it.... But that's just me! I'd leave this one for the relative locals.
    i think this will be nothing like the "festival set" you suggest. But, what do i know? I do know i'll be there to find out.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Jogill said:

i think this will be nothing like the "festival set" you suggest. But, what do i know? I do know i'll be there to find out.
    I didn't mean it as an insult - I just meant it will be shorter than usual shows (or so I've read from reports on past years at the festival). The setlist itself could very easily go either way (as always - I have never ever found guesses on what a set would be like relevant - total crap shoot), but I'm not a song collector, so that really isn't the main point as far as I'm concerned.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    matador and table night was james idea
    the angels pitched in by Jesus direction
    many things fail me but never Jesus love
    for me as i feel it...just like the river
    yes only ever did with permission
    how do you like your glass filled ???
  • Options
    as my friends always say
    ''thanks for ''letting'' me stay
    just wont be let in the future
    with different lifestyle and
    health but thats my genes
    for you...
  • Options

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

No spoilers please..
    Sorry..tottaly wrong..
    Me..
    Jogill said:

I hope everything its fine Jogill..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

No spoilers please..
    Sorry..tottaly wrong..
    Me..
    Jogill said:

I hope everything its fine Jogill..
    Thanks scidoo, I'm 13000km away on three months holiday and it's a huge worry. Do I go home or stay here. Fingers crossed she pulls thru!
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Jogill said:

oh no. Best wishes for a full recovery. sending some health karma your way
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    I took the day off from work to attend the American Craft Council show in Baltimore. I'm so excited! My goal is to get new jewelry for the Pearl Jam shows. Yay!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Jogill said:

I'm very sorry to read about your sister. I'm sending good thoughts to both of you. It's amazing what doctors can do.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Ms. Haiku said:

I took the day off from work to attend the American Craft Council show in Baltimore. I'm so excited! My goal is to get new jewelry for the Pearl Jam shows. Yay!

My gallery folks are there now! Enjoy! :plus_one:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Jogill, so sorry for your sister. Hope she gets a speedy recovery.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    Thanks blue grace, ms haiku, sprunkn7, annafalk and JWPearl for you well wishes.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    JWPearl said:

I would hate to be devising evil or schemes or making others do so
    Jesus reads minds and is powerful there is nothing hidden from him
    and so he gives his workers information to act upon.....!!!
    if things happen it will be his authority and devising...
    yes I may be an uncertain person but I'm humble and have faith and
    I smart enough to subject to such wisdom power and love...

uh oh.... I think I am f*cked then.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore