I'll still love you ;):lol:

It will go back. Trust me.
    Well then it's worth the risk :mrgreen:

I sure as hell hope so :|

I thought so :D
  • Hope for mankind is dwindling.

Karma.
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    I wish I was back in Minneapolis right now. And I have such a stomach ache - maybe all those chocolate biscuits weren't a good idea...
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I wish I was multi-lingual
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Should I be worried that while telling the puppy off, I called her by my son's name.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Claireack wrote:
    Should I be worried that while telling the puppy off, I called her by my son's name.

no, cuz it made me laugh...asked my SO a question using the dog's name :lol:

...(thinking)...i don't wanna go camping for my birthday with a bunch of people I don't know...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Camping with a bunch of people you don't know? Ummm... that sounds like the plot to a "Friday The 13th movie." Or something similar.

:shock: And it's Friday the 13th :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Camping with a bunch of people you don't know? Ummm... that sounds like the plot to a "Friday The 13th movie." Or something similar.

yeah, I know...it's the only one of the year. So I should bail on everybody and go wild?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:

yeah, I know...it's the only one of the year. So I should bail on everybody and go wild?

I don't like the people I do know, so the chances that I'd like the people I don't know are pretty slim. So my advice would be: Bail.

:lol::D:):| :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Then I'd be going to Vegas to give myself the bachelorette party I never had...

who should I bring?

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:
    Then I'd be going to Vegas to give myself the bachelorette party I never had...

who should I bring?

I'd search around on the M/F/Single/Married/What's Your Weight thread and find a toothsome young thing. Preferably one that doesn't speak English. Make sure he has good teeth, though _ that's very important.
    that gets rid of all the british folks...need to find someone with an Aussie accent...mmmmm

- Christopher McCandless
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    zchick wrote:
    that gets rid of all the british folks...need to find someone with an Aussie accent...mmmmm

I'm going to Vegas in October you can join me but I have a Canadian accent...hope that'll do.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    Do I really have to say 'toodles'? My friend is from Toronto, and her mom says it all the time! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    :lol: No around here it's only the old folks who say that, you can just say bye like everybody else!
    Give me a few hours hanging out with you and I can pick up the accent....I can't help it, it's weird, I came back from vacationing in Texas and couldn't stop the y'all thing.

- Christopher McCandless
    Well if that's the case then you'll be saying "EH?" instead of "WHAT?" in no time :D
    then I'll be saying it all the time :lol: ...better than saying 'like' all the time...THAT bugs me :twisted:

- Christopher McCandless
    Friday the 13th: Train service knocked out by power problem. They're busing the teeming masses to the heart of East Boston. Mr. Unlost Dogs graciously offers a ride. Then goes down the same street as all the buses. Literally 20 minutes to go a mile. Then takes the wrong exit from the tunnel so we end up going north out of the city, turning around, and coming back via all the gridlocked traffic. I'm an hour and a half later than I planned to be.

I'm not sure anyone else is even here today.
    :(
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I can't wait for my brother-in-law to come home. I've been crying on and off all day because I saw this video this morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMlIM9zLio
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    is there ANYBODY here today?

- Christopher McCandless
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I have to vac and clean the shower etc etc. Friday's clean day, my strategy do it on a day I'm in a good mood makes it easier to do, I'm dragging though
    Everyday is cleaning day for me...Mr. Z is a slob, :x I feel like I live with a 2 year old...... :(

- Christopher McCandless
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    smarchee wrote:
    cooking burgers/cleaning my pad

there with the cooking again!
    hey, man when are you gonna invite me over for dinner? :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    smarchee wrote:
    And the most accomplished cook on the boards. He's always cooking something good and listening to great music. And cleaning his house.

haha, yeah that's seems to be what I do when I am home, either reading, cleaning, listening to music or cooking dinner, and posting on the board :P

What??? He cooks and cleans? WOW!!! :o
    Now I see that smarchee reads too? Very cool!

yeah now there's a man you wanna hook up with, right? :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    my 17 year old nephew is visiting my parents with his girlfriend and he drove here in his recently purchased 2008 Audi S4...i think i hate him :twisted: :P
    Outta here... have a great weekend, all!

:wave:
    Outta here... have a great weekend, all!

:wave:

cya!
    peace,
    jo