Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Just got an email ad from an E-Cigarette company... Whose ad slab was 'Smoke healthier... And look great doing it.' Ummm isn't that an oxymoron??
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I use an ecig and I look great doing it. What are you trying to say?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

That there is no
    Healthy smoke???
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    It is healthier and I can attest to that myself. As a smoker for 20 years I got bronchitis every year at least once. Any chest cold would turn into it. I got pneumonia twice in 5 years. I have been using my ecig now for 3 years and I have not gotten it once. So while I do not dispute that not smoking at all is the better option so far as smoking this is the way to go.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Why is my knee so bloody sore??? Grrrrr
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Praying that I can handle weening off my meds....I want to be med free to have a baby....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    PJSiren said:

Praying that I can handle weening off my meds....I want to be med free to have a baby....

good luck to you
    lucky you can do that
    i couldnt
    love babies though
    but i couldnt have one now
    the thought is too scary
    with my mood swings and illness....

steelers wheel song stuck in the middle with you is on my mind
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Maybe this should be in the "what pisses you off section"... but people "telling me how I should feel"... or "You have a problem"...I just want to tell them to go fk themselves..Why are people so quick to judge others without knowing what's going on?
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Bigrfish said:

Maybe this should be in the "what pisses you off section"... but people "telling me how I should feel"... or "You have a problem"...I just want to tell them to go fk themselves..Why are people so quick to judge others without knowing what's going on?

Uh oh...this doesn't sound good. I hope things turn around.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Lol...Thx SD I needed that...Just venting...that's all
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

That there is no
    Healthy smoke???
    e-cigs are basically vaporizer pens. heating liquid tobacco to a vapor that you inhale, there is no 'smoking or burning' of anything. You're exhaling vapor-it's like a fog machine.

Don't get why they ban them in bars, it's like "you don't boil anything in the kitchen?"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    Kind of upset to read that there is a big fire at Rock Creek, which was the starting campsite for my cycle/camping tour only two weeks ago. Apparently the road to the campsite is blocked by the fire so people are fleeing on foot. It was a beautiful area so it's hard to believe there will likely be massive damage. Just hoping that everyone gets out without injury, and that the trail (Kettle Valley Rail Trail, part of the Trans Canada Trail system) is undamaged.

Knowing that it was a big forest fire season, I was a bit worried before we left that we would get caught up in it somehow. It's kind of surreal that we just missed it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/b-c-fires-heavy-smoke-billowing-from-wildfire-near-rock-creek-1.3190519
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    often, I'm glad that you are safe, and I hope that everyone who is there is able to safely get out.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Glad you're ok Oftenreading! Fire season is always scary!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    edited August 2015
    i just read online,there is a fight against bra from women..cos there is some studies and its better no wear bra.its more healthy.and girls post photos with no bra in social media!!..so,i support this cause!!free the boobies!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ^^^i actually hate bras, but wear them
    Out of social habit.. But the second I get home, it's off! lol.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,716

i just read online,there is a fight against bra from women..cos there is some studies and its better no wear bra.its more healthy.and girls post photos with no bra in social media!!..so,i support this cause!!free the boobies!

Someone could get hurt if I did that!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    PJ_Soul said:

just slap me already!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

just slap me already!!
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Raccoons grow so fast...
    http://youtu.be/GszQ6JtNjps
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,835

I would except at work, because no one takes you seriously when your fixing a machine and a boob pops out.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I've never understood the hate bras get. I would go nuts without one.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

Me too.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul said:

ldent42 said:

Me too.
    Yeah, me too. I need some sort of support.

My manager at the last place never wore one...and it was obvious. And disgusting.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options

Raccoons grow so fast...
    http://youtu.be/GszQ6JtNjps

Hey, get that foot out of my face! Oh wait, it's mine.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

ldent42 said:

Me too.
    Yeah, me too. I need some sort of support.

My manager at the last place never wore one...and it was obvious. And disgusting.
    Not every lady was designed to go minus a bra. I mean, sure you can. However, there are some who can go without the actual support, but without meaning to, can look completely whore-ish while doing it. Sometimes no matter what you do, a lil padding to keep things a bit more under wraps is a good thing.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
  • Options
    In just a few hours, I'll be watching my sister cross the finish line atop Pike's Peak... Crazy girl.. Running 13.7 miles UPHILL, at times, at an angle grade of 10%!! And for the last three mikes, above the tree-line, in the blazing Colorado sun! Whew! She has more umph than I!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I don't run unless I'm on fire and I hear that you shouldn't run then. Nope. No running for me. I'd walk to the end of the earth, though.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options

In just a few hours, I'll be watching my sister cross the finish line atop Pike's Peak... Crazy girl.. Running 13.7 miles UPHILL, at times, at an angle grade of 10%!! And for the last three mikes, above the tree-line, in the blazing Colorado sun! Whew! She has more umph than I!

Which Mikes will she be doing? :wink: