Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,730
    83 days yet..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    the net is not helping me....
    so i have to get off
    and just go to sleep
    nighty nite peoples
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    The quiet before the 1:00 pm storm.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    SD I'mma text you MY skies this morning.. One set passing, one lingering, one coming along outta Denver...
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Gotta go to Staples to get a tri-fold poster board for some ghetto flat poster storage :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I'm so ready for October to be here....forget this heat, I hate summer...give me the cool air and the rain back....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    2 whole years... dam idk if that was quick or slow...

What should I have for dinner tonight to celebrate? :think:

I miss the old emojis :popcorn:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

Hey congrats! 2 Years since what? If I may ask? lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

FrankieG said:

full time work anniversary... I'm happy and sad. I very greatful for the job I have, having gotten it out of college, making decnet money. But I still have pretty much the exact same life as 2 years ago. It's as if I didn't make any real personal life accomplishments in the same span..
    And to top it off, I'm realizing that my 1/4 century birthday is in less than 2 months. It's these stupid dates/numbers that make me depressed haha
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

PJSiren said:

FrankieG said:

full time work anniversary... I'm happy and sad. I very greatful for the job I have, having gotten it out of college, making decnet money. But I still have pretty much the exact same life as 2 years ago. It's as if I didn't make any real personal life accomplishments in the same span..
    And to top it off, I'm realizing that my 1/4 century birthday is in less than 2 months. It's these stupid dates/numbers that make me depressed haha
    Well, def congrats on the job! That is an accomplishment to get a job right out of college! :) At just about to be 25 though, don't feel too bad about having accomplished less personally....I feel you, but at the same time you are YOUNG....and shouldn't let that sort of thing get ya down....I'm going to be 33 in about 2.5 months....so I have been where you are, but I definitely didn't have the job to be proud of...my life was a mess for years!!! lol So celebrate the small things as they happen and don't dwell on the things that haven't yet...you have time!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

FrankieG said:

PJSiren said:

FrankieG said:

Well, def congrats on the job! That is an accomplishment to get a job right out of college! :) At just about to be 25 though, don't feel too bad about having accomplished less personally....I feel you, but at the same time you are YOUNG....and shouldn't let that sort of thing get ya down....I'm going to be 33 in about 2.5 months....so I have been where you are, but I definitely didn't have the job to be proud of...my life was a mess for years!!! lol So celebrate the small things as they happen and don't dwell on the things that haven't yet...you have time!
    :)
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Frankie, Congratulations on the work anniversary!! That is a major accomplishment--to get a job straight out of college, and to still be at that job. You are awesome! Don't think about the numbers, really. Are you enjoying your life? Do you like what you do? Do you have good people in your life? You are young....enjoy yourself. The other stuff will fall in to place.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJSiren said:

FrankieG said:

PJSiren said:

FrankieG said:

You two are just kids...:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

PJSiren said:

FrankieG said:

Congrats! Everything in time, though. Gotta figure out one thing before you figure out everything, right? It's a huge accomplishment!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    got lots of memories of my own...!!
    but what if im cursed....
    and everything was just premeditated....
    and im just one game....
    its the only reasoning i can
    come up with to explain
    all my suffering....
    anyway im off the net
    to listen to radio..
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Coin
    FrankieG said:

PJSiren said:

FrankieG said:

Congrats :) Wish I was coming up to my 25th haha
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    ALL WENT WELL
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

FrankieG said:

PJSiren said:

FrankieG said:

Couldn't have said this any better!! So, +1
  • Options
    I can't post pics.. But I have bad ass pics of ghe pre-shit-storm skies that brought in the major flooding and hail yesterday here in Colorado Springs ... Too bad the forum is gucked up, and won't let me post them..
  • Options
    There.. Here is the crazy pre storm pic...
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Looks like a giant butt about to dump...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    edited August 2015
    Damm meetings today. All stinking day. I hate work sometimes.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    I'm so glad I took an extra week off to recover from my vacation.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - A sinkhole closed portion of a road in northern Colorado Springs.

It happened Monday night after heavy rain on Chestnut Street near Vondelpark Drive. That is north of Fillmore Street and west of I-25.

The sinkhole is about 10 feet deep, Colorado Springs police said.

Colorado Springs Utilities said no gas or water lines were damaged by the sinkhole.

Chestnut is closed from Vondelpark to Ellston Road. Right now, it is unknown how long the area will be closed.

This just happened right down the road from my house..
  • Options
    thinking after a few steps its wise to take out a will
    asap
  • Options
    Some of these jobs I'm applying for right now are dream jobs....so upset I had to leave where I was, but the promise of new opportunities moving back home has me hopeful.
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    at least there is work available samjam so hope is not diminished just worry when work is impossible to find
    getting of the net now to rest my eyes
    and listen to radio
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited August 2015
    ...sometimes I think what may be on my mind right now could very well be a tumor, specifically the right side...but then I remember I am paranoid and go back into a state of ignorance is bliss........
  • Options

...sometimes I think what may be on my mind right now could very well be a tumor, specifically the right side...but then I remember I am paranoid and go back into a state of ignorance is bliss........

sheesh get that checked
    i still need a check up too
    sometimes dropping dead excites me a little
    because im finally free from hurt and pain
    least i think so...sometimes only sometimes
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited August 2015
    JWPearl said:

sheesh get that checked
    i still need a check up too
    sometimes dropping dead excites me a little
    because im finally free from hurt and pain
    least i think so...sometimes only sometimes
    I know what you mean. I don't know how many people said "that's how I would want to go" when hearing of my dad's heart attack. Life is so crazy. I still don't feel like I'm ready to go yet. I hope things get better for you, JWPearl. :)

Post edited by pickupyourwill on