Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Was signing up for Ashley Madison to do research for a project (really, cross my heart) such a good idea? Yes, I checked and the email account (my spare email) was compromised. No credit card info given though.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Oven
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Work.
  • Options
    Shirts
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    23scidoo said:

We can learn so much from the youth..thank you Pap..

Thank you for that glass of iced coke Alex! :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    This place is a really neat community..
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Enkidu said:

Was signing up for Ashley Madison to do research for a project (really, cross my heart) such a good idea? Yes, I checked and the email account (my spare email) was compromised. No credit card info given though.

You do a lot of interesting research work.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    cant post much am busy as well....
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Misha Collins got mugged and beaten up, which is pretty crap. I'm slightly more concerned about the level of obsession shown by his fans in their comments on the matter though! I love him and all but a lot of these fans seem to love him a little bit too much...
  • Options
    dont want to stay on the net got things to do dont want to think about stresses and stuff today so better hop off....
    have a lovely day people..
    here is great going....
    or will be
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Survived the blended Jamaica vacation! Was a wonderful, relaxing week. Beautiful pool, beaches, and drinks. Started a bit awkward, but really wasn't so bad. Got to know everyone a little better--I'd say a success! These folks still aren't my favorite people in the world, but it was definitely a pleasant vacation.

Couple days to recoup, then off to Chicago for the Foos Wrigley show! We'll have a little bit of time to explore, so if anyone wants to share Chicago food/drink/attraction recommendations, lay it on me!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself Sam!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    samjam said:

Survived the blended Jamaica vacation! Was a wonderful, relaxing week. Beautiful pool, beaches, and drinks. Started a bit awkward, but really wasn't so bad. Got to know everyone a little better--I'd say a success! These folks still aren't my favorite people in the world, but it was definitely a pleasant vacation.

Couple days to recoup, then off to Chicago for the Foos Wrigley show! We'll have a little bit of time to explore, so if anyone wants to share Chicago food/drink/attraction recommendations, lay it on me!

Sam, this ^^^is great. I'm glad the vacation turned out as well as it did. Have a freakin' fantastic time at the Foos Wrigley show!!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    have to make a few calls to family members to see how they are all doing but have to wait till working hours are over bc they are at work
  • Options
    samjam said:

That's great news Sam!! So happy that you got to enjoy your beautiful vacation! What was your favorite thing about Jamaica?? ( I want to go there sooooo bad!)

And have fun at the Foos show. I've only seen them once in 1996... But they were awesome then.. I hear they're AMAZING live these days!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    edited August 2015
    Thanks, all! Just wish the resort's awful food didn't make me sick. At least that waited til after the vacation and plane ride, though. Other than that, can't find much to complain about. I was worried at first, since it didn't get started on such a great foot, but that can definitely be partially attributed to an early morning flight/early morning grumpiness. When my sister and I were introduced to his middle, she literally rolled her eyes at us and didn't say anything. Glad it went up from there lol!

samjam said:

That's great news Sam!! So happy that you got to enjoy your beautiful vacation! What was your favorite thing about Jamaica?? ( I want to go there sooooo bad!)

And have fun at the Foos show. I've only seen them once in 1996... But they were awesome then.. I hear they're AMAZING live these days!
    We did an all inclusive and didn't leave the resort, something I would have liked, so can't say I have a favorite thing as we pretty much just went to the beach or the pool every day. The pool at the resort was particularly nice, though, and had a cool swim up bar, where we spent quite a bit of time!

Foos are amazing and definitely worth seeing again if you haven't seen them lately. Definitely one of the most fun shows around.
    Post edited by samjam on
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    So very happy that Bolt won today and restored some faith in a wonderful sport
  • Options
    beginning to wonder if my future is going to be peaceful and joyful or im going to be fed up with the past dragged in front of my face everywhere if you know what i mean
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,771
    Second elections in 9 months..i live in a crazy country..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    tired so im going to sleep and hoping i dream of some nice guy ive not met yet hehe
  • Options
    Work
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    23scidoo said:

Second elections in 9 months..i live in a crazy country..

Is Greece turning into Thailand?... :pensive:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    There's a mouse sitting on the window screen.. My cat is going nuts!!!
  • Options
    Please be smart please be smart please be smart...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    would love to go for a night cruise at the moment through the city where its all lit up and listen to good music..
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    Oooouuuuch. Serious kink or spasm or something in my neck/shoulder. In total agony. Got a mystery pain pill from a co-worker; waiting to see what it does to me.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    The Struts are playing a free show near me on Sept 10th. Should I go?
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    FrankieG said:

The Struts are playing a free show near me on Sept 10th. Should I go?

Yes.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    nobody rules/tells me what to do unless
    your God,jesus,mary,james,my parents
    or my husband with exceptions as well
  • Options
    Refreshing to find a 'celebrity' who's willing to engage us regular people in political discussion, even if I thoroughly disagree with Mark Pellegrino's philosophies :)