but my daughter and family
    and love from the sunshine...
    is what makes me hang onto
    life and especially want to
    sure nobody hurts my daughter
    as crazy as it sounds
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    ..sometimes i think to myself because of hurt....
    what if im all wrong that they care....
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

thanks pickupyourwill
    but my daughter and family
    and love from the sunshine...
    is what makes me hang onto
    life and especially want to
    sure nobody hurts my daughter
    as crazy as it sounds

Doesn't sound crazy.

Peace & Love

• Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    JWPearl said:

..sometimes i think to myself because of hurt....
    what if im all wrong that they care....

That's paranoia...I know what you mean....but they do care.... :wink::smile:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    but if you could only see what i have seen sometimes when i think negative and look for misperceptions
    to me its real
    its words and seeing actions to me
    and sometimes they hurt
    perhaps i read to much and am unwell
    but if you watch through my eyes
    you would be convinced too
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited August 2015
    Death Cab For Cutie~~You Are a Tourist

"When there's a doubt within your mind
    Because you're thinking all the time
    Framing rights into wrongs
    Move along, move along"

https://youtu.be/qkk5wViJo-I
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • Options
    wow^^

im going to sleep now as im feeling tired
    thanks pickupyourwill
  • Options
    wishing it would rain....

https://youtu.be/GpBFOJ3R0M4
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    If I were a comic book character, the 7 train would be my arch nemesis.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Black dog
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Why do people take to FB and post shit and try and make it sound all "anon" like you won't figure out who they're aiming it at....especially when it's you...if they have a problem with you just effing say it....don't be an effing child....!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I feel lucky to have grandparents as awesome as mine.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    samjam said:

I feel lucky to have grandparents as awesome as mine.

That is an awesome thing to be treasured for sure. I was blessed with the most wonderful grandparents ever. (My mom's parents.) We were just talking today and she was saying about my brother saying that he never got over the death of my grandmother. I never have, either. They were both awesome people. Learned to cook by watching grandpa cook. Grandma taught us, too. Spent a lot of time there as kids. The greatest thing ever. :smile:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJSiren said:

Why do people take to FB and post shit and try and make it sound all "anon" like you won't figure out who they're aiming it at....especially when it's you...if they have a problem with you just effing say it....don't be an effing child....!!!

Some people never grow up.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

Yeah, my MOTHER....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

Yeah, my MOTHER....
    I swear our mothers could have been related...
  • Options

PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

Yeah, my MOTHER....
    I don't even know what she got pissed about....she asked me if I would help her with my grandma if she needed the help, and we were having a discussion and the next thing I know she blasts me on FB, only not by name, but I'm not stupid....but I don't get when she's all butthurt about....I said I would help....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

Yeah, my MOTHER....
    I don't even know what she got pissed about....she asked me if I would help her with my grandma if she needed the help, and we were having a discussion and the next thing I know she blasts me on FB, only not by name, but I'm not stupid....but I don't get when she's all butthurt about....I said I would help....
    Some days, you just can't win.. I am soooo glad my mother died before FB! Lol
  • Options

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

Yeah, my MOTHER....
    Tell me about it....I didn't even acknowledge the post though, and I'm not going to....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

Yeah, my MOTHER....
    Tell me about it....I didn't even acknowledge the post though, and I'm not going to....
    Good girl! Cause honestly, ONE of you has to be the grown
    Up..
  • Options
    Just say no to FB.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I find it very useful. But I'm not into posting pictures of myself or the kids in my life. I get uncomfortable when people try to tag me.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    A cold beer
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    feeling all cold and ill when i woke up but now im cheery and warm even though i dont feel 100%
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,730
    BA again and again..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I want to quote a song about how I'm feeling, part if the song is playing in my head, but I dint know the title or artist, and I can't find anything searching by the lyrics that keep playing over and over in my head...

That would be trippy if my mind up the song and the song really doesn't exist.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    My kiddo asked me what a Chia pet was. I was so excited. Told her I always wanted one and never got one. (Lost the one in the family White Elephant this year, dammit.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzY7qQFij_M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5gQd3YBHxI

I think that we might have to invest.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I got my kids a chia pet last xmas and they loved it. Plus then I could joke to my wife she needs to go trim down the bush.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

I got my kids a chia pet last xmas and they loved it. Plus then I could joke to my wife she needs to go trim down the bush.

:rofl:

Did it smoosh down all of a sudden like turtle-turtle did?
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Sadly no smooshing.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle