JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    my dog
    glad to wake up and see him in good condition
    i hate night mares
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    PJSiren said:

donnaruhl said:

Ever feel like no matter how positive you try to be, The negative comes along and shut's it down.Ever feel like you're so overwhelmed,that you feel yourself crawling out of your own skin.Ever feel like you just can't see the forest through the trees,The light at the end of the tunnel, The gold at the end of the rainbow,And once the smoke clears the air,There's more smoke.Nothing accomplished,Nothing gained, Nothing said,Nothing done.When sleep is the only escape, And 6 hours just isn't enough......Well,Have You??

Yes, I have...it does get better....*hugs* If you need an ear or a shoulder feel free to PM me....
    Thanks my friend,I've just been having one of those days.weeks,months.I was venting into thin air,But I'm glad you all were here. <3
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    thinking of sending my kid to a convent.... LMAO...not really but the thought is appealing right now...

OI VEH!!! When it rains it pours with this one....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

thinking of sending my kid to a convent.... LMAO...not really but the thought is appealing right now...

OI VEH!!! When it rains it pours with this one....

lol no dont do that believe me they turn out worse
    never send your kids to a girl school either
    recipe for slut thats what it was like in our state
    not all but most
    i was worry about my daughter in her teens as well
    but she was also sick so i had double worries
    but shes 21 now and im proud of her and myself
    i did alright
    its rewarding when you can be satisfide with the sensible talk
    that comes out of their mouths
    dont worry you seem nice and do the right thing
    and your time will come..
  • Options
    I'm not really, it just sounds appealing...I'm exhausted and have a headache and it's from dealing with her BS last night....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    am i the only one who thinks that females swearing is kinda bush pigish
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

I swear like a sailor.... :lol:
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    oh dear lol only when im upset or shocked and it will only be said once not a gazillion times
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,594
    edited August 2015
    PJSiren said:

JWPearl said:

Yeah, I do too. I guess that makes me bush pigish. :frowning:
    How come it's bush pigish for females and not males?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    well its not really nice ladies..
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    JWPearl said:

well its not really nice ladies..

Only for the ladies?
    Who says it's not really nice? How do these expressive words have so much power that you judge people by them?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lol ok if it makes you express or emphasize yourself better
    i tend to use more facial expression for that
  • Options
    Well, I find that "Holy fuck!" just carries a lot more weight and emotion than "Oh gosh!" ;)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Well, I find that "Holy fuck!" just carries a lot more weight and emotion than "Oh gosh!" ;)

ME TOO!!! :lol:
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    PJ_Soul said:

PJSiren said:

JWPearl said:

Yeah, I do too. I guess that makes me bush pigish. :frowning:
    Same here...potty mouth. :smiley:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    its almost 6am here and its cold this morning and is going to rain to day we need the rain but its going to dampen my mood so im going to turn the music off go back to bed and sleep now..goodnight/morning
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Really sad about having to give up my kitty.

This breaks my heart for you. :heartbreak: I'm so very sorry.

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    DancedNLaughterDancedNLaughter the 509 Posts: 323

I'm also sorry. Pets (mostly cats) have always been a part of my life since I was a kid and they really are family.
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • Options

Wait....what? You have to give up scooter????
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    sorry whispering hands :(

this site is playing up for me
    and im not feeling too well at the moment
    so im getting off the net
    and listening to music
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

sorry whispering hands :(

this site is playing up for me
    and im not feeling too well at the moment
    so im getting off the net
    and listening to music

Get some rest. Feel better.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    Crohn's disease medicine is wearing off, I'm feeling pretty shitty. 8 days to go until my next dose.... :/
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

Crohn's disease medicine is wearing off, I'm feeling pretty shitty. 8 days to go until my next dose.... :/

I'm sorry. Truly. :frowning:
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Need to find someone in Dallas...
  • Options

Need to find someone in Dallas...

I'm not sure where, but WhoPrincess is in Texas.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

Oh, Frankie, I'm sorry. Is there anything you can do until the next dose?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    deadendp said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

I could call out of work from now until my appt, but I don't want to do that. I could call the Dr. (and probably will eventually), but I doubt I could move my medicine appt up since its outpatient in the hospital and requires insurance authorization... Good news is that I'm not in pain, just dealing with other symptoms. The worst part is wanting to cancel all weekend plans just to stay in bed instead..

2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

deadendp said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

I could call out of work from now until my appt, but I don't want to do that. I could call the Dr. (and probably will eventually), but I doubt I could move my medicine appt up since its outpatient in the hospital and requires insurance authorization... Good news is that I'm not in pain, just dealing with other symptoms. The worst part is wanting to cancel all weekend plans just to stay in bed instead..

My husband deals with undiagnosed digestive ills. 12 doctors and no one can figure it out. So on a wife standpoint, I get it. I really do. I see how incredibly miserable he can be sometimes. It makes me sad for the two of you. :frowning:
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

Glad that you are not in pain. As far as the weekend plans, yeah it stinks to cancel them, but you need to take care of yourself. If staying in bed will help, do it. You can use the down time to watch a bunch of movies or listen to some great music.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    MY EYEBALLS ARE ITCHING SO BAD I WANNA TEAR THEM OUT MY HEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bawling:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435