what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I'm so hungry.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Lunch Time! And I'm home so I can make something good.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited April 2015

I want to cry.. No reason just need to let some shit out I guess... Been getting a lot of crap, cause as a Christian, I defend my faith.. In just today.. A span of four hours.. I've been called stupid, ignorant, retarded, and silly.. Sigh. It gets exhausting.. Think I need a refill on some beauty. Gonna make up a music playlist, and hit the mountains.. I've had enough of people today.. I honestly think that is the hardest thing for me, in being a Christian; loving people when they hate you, and hurt you.. It's really hard. Especially for me.. Cause I came into it already hating people.. Thanks for listening to my babbling mind brook..

why are you being called names because of your christianity? what instigated that shit?

It was at a meeting for trail reclamation being done to restore Waldo Canyon from
    The fire a few years back. And there was someone ( whom incidentally left right after this statement), that said Praise Gid to a no ok ing rule being implemented once the trail reopens.. I said Amen! And I agree it should be that way.. Well that ruffled some feathers.. And of course I'm not going to denounce what I believe just because someone dlse doesn't believe the same as I do., been s weird morning for sure.. But now.. I am reveling in the marvelous glory of Garden of the Gods.. So my state of mind has improved greatly.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    PUPPIES!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    PJSiren said:

PUPPIES!!!

Gilmore Girls. Did you watch that episode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocYhDxcMWto
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

PUPPIES!!!

Never watched that show....lol Sorry....haha But EFFING craigslist people suck ass!!! We had found two puppies that were a bonded pair, and the owner told us she wanted them to go together, we went and met them last night took our dog over there and were going to go and pay for them today...the freaking woman sold one of them out from under us...so to speak...even though she knew we wanted both of them and she made such a huge deal last night about keeping them together, she went and separated them....my hubby and I are so effing pissed!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJSiren said:

deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

PUPPIES!!!

Never watched that show....lol Sorry....haha But EFFING craigslist people suck ass!!! We had found two puppies that were a bonded pair, and the owner told us she wanted them to go together, we went and met them last night took our dog over there and were going to go and pay for them today...the freaking woman sold one of them out from under us...so to speak...even though she knew we wanted both of them and she made such a huge deal last night about keeping them together, she went and separated them....my hubby and I are so effing pissed!!!
    I'm sorry. But the clip. Did you even watch it to try to cheer up? I promise, you'll laugh!

Was she thinking that she could make more money if she broke the pair up? I am really sorry. Did you get the one puppy?
    deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

PUPPIES!!!

I'm sorry. But the clip. Did you even watch it to try to cheer up? I promise, you'll laugh!

Was she thinking that she could make more money if she broke the pair up? I am really sorry. Did you get the one puppy?
    I didn't watch the clip yet, because I'm at work...I can't watch it til I get home, but I promise I will... :smile:

No we're not getting the one because she's still charging the ridiculous rehoming free she was going to charge for both...so yeah her deal was more money....still makes me mad...not fair...I've just texted someone else about a new ad that just got posted...we want a puppy bad and we don't even like care what breed or anything...lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
    May the puppies be with you.
  • PJSiren said:

deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

PUPPIES!!!

I didn't watch the clip yet, because I'm at work...I can't watch it til I get home, but I promise I will... :smile:

No we're not getting the one because she's still charging the ridiculous rehoming free she was going to charge for both...so yeah her deal was more money....still makes me mad...not fair...I've just texted someone else about a new ad that just got posted...we want a puppy bad and we don't even like care what breed or anything...lol
    Have you guys checked your local ASPCA shelter?
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Job interview tomorrow, scared shitless
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Good luck to all the job hunters on here!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

PUPPIES!!!

I never watched that show, but this had me lmao'ing!! Getting laughed at by a Hamster!! Don't feel
    Bad TV lady.. I swear I
    Had a 'Skippy' once!! She was my Aunt DeeDee's pet.. It was evil..
  • As for what's on my mind.. I guess you could call it my own personal interpretation of the Butterfly Effect..
  • PapPap Posts: 28,733
    gig time tonight!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

PUPPIES!!!

I loved the Gilmore Girls :)
    Ladies league final in badminton tonight! We've no great expectations of winning but shall give it a lash :)

deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

PUPPIES!!!

Me, too. It's one of the few shows that I own on DVD.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    edited April 2015
    deadendp said:

deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

PUPPIES!!!

Me, too. It's one of the few shows that I own on DVD.
    Yeah I liked that show too :) they seemed to live in such a nice little village.
    And I loved it that they finally got together in the end, I mean the mom and the coffee shop guy. (I have forgotten their names)
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Nami said:

Job interview tomorrow, scared shitless

Best of luck!!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • PapPap Posts: 28,733

Good luck to all the job hunters on here!

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Termites and $1000. Apparently there is no such thing as a minor termite problem. Just saw a few. Been here 12 years and no problems before. I wonder if trimming and removing trees and digging up our yard to build the addition on our house last fall had anything to do with it. Grrrr
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Walking my mom through getting tickets on the Choose Your Own Seat thing on Ticketmaster...oooh boy. Funny stuff. :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2

Termites and $1000. Apparently there is no such thing as a minor termite problem. Just saw a few. Been here 12 years and no problems before. I wonder if trimming and removing trees and digging up our yard to build the addition on our house last fall had anything to do with it. Grrrr

I'm sorry. If you ever sell, now you have to disclose the termite issue. :(

I used to work in an old general store building that was built in 1820. The owner did as little upkeep as possible. I was swarmed by termites one day. They were crawling thick up all of the wooden posts, flying all over, in all of the art and worst of all-- in my hair! (Curly and long.) I locked up, left the store and went to our other gallery next door and cried. They pulled the rest of the termites out of my hair. Against his better judgement, the building owner had the termites baited and we no longer had a swarm in the spring. It was just nasty.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    what the fuck was that at greys anatomy last episode??sucks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    edited April 2015
    Just got an email from Vivid Seats, a ticket scal...ahem...reseller site saying they had specially selected events just for you.. These three events were Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond, and Bette Middler.

WTF??!! Someone's ad targeting algorithm is way off base.
    Post edited by oftenreading on
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

what the fuck was that at greys anatomy last episode??sucks

No spoilers! We're further behind in Ireland
  • Just got an email from Vivid Seats, a ticket scal...ahem...reseller site saying they had specially selected events just for you.. These three events were Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond, and Bette Middler.

WTF??!! Someone's ad targeting algorithm is way off base.

C'mon now.. Those people need to laugh too!! You know they giggle writing up those email tags, before they attach some crazy sales gimmick to the email...
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited April 2015
    I wonder if this is what Fibromyalgia Feels like??? If so. I understand the exhaustion.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    All I wanted was a baggie of fresh hot mini donuts...ever see the guy with the little donut maker, and it makes and fries the donuts right in front of you? Yeah, I always get them when we go to a game, and the guy is usually open after the game to serve the drunks. He's one of the food trucks outside the park.
    Game ends early (seriously...a 2 hour baseball game?!?) My friend and I walk all the way around the stadium to get fucking donuts (because they are better than the cold elephant ears they sell inside the stadium), and the guy is closed....
    GGGRRRRRRRRRRRAAAARRRTGGGGHHHH!

We had to walk back around again to go back to the bar...I still want donuts.

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless