Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    smarchee said:

I have to clean the bathroom and do the dishes, fuck

I take bathroom over dishes every day of the week! Lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    My roommate from college sent me some of her famous, sinful peanut butter nutella cookies! It was such a nice gesture :)

Also cannot believe I'm going to that Evening Celebrating The Who Pete/Ed show!! Ahhhh!

Aaaand had a nice conversation on the phone with my mom today...those can be hard to come by sometimes haha :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,838
    samjam said:

My roommate from college sent me some of her famous, sinful peanut butter nutella cookies! It was such a nice gesture :)

Also cannot believe I'm going to that Evening Celebrating The Who Pete/Ed show!! Ahhhh!

Aaaand had a nice conversation on the phone with my mom today...those can be hard to come by sometimes haha :)

Lucky!!!! You deserved some good luck, too :smile:
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,340
    There's no such thing as "common sense". There are too many mean and stupid people out there.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Been a roller coaster of emotions today.. Aye shit at church last night, cause I
    Tripped over a rug.. No harm no foul, except it was pretty embarrassing...and then I get home, to find my 'friend' is back in town, and wants to talk.. And of course I feel like a heel for not wanting to call her.. Weird mix of a little bit of everything, is on my
    Mind today.. A carousel of thoughts.. Round and round and round.. I'm getting dizzy and the day is only half way through....
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Pap said:

There's no such thing as "common sense". There are too many mean and stupid people out there.

I agree.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Monday mornings aren't quite as tough to face when it's a beautifully sunny day :)
  • Options

Been a roller coaster of emotions today.. Aye shit at church last night, cause I
    Tripped over a rug.. No harm no foul, except it was pretty embarrassing...and then I get home, to find my 'friend' is back in town, and wants to talk.. And of course I feel like a heel for not wanting to call her.. Weird mix of a little bit of everything, is on my
    Mind today.. A carousel of thoughts.. Round and round and round.. I'm getting dizzy and the day is only half way through....

Lmao!! No one else caught that typo?!!!? OMG!! Oy me.. Only me..
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

I caught it, but it seemed as though you were having a bad enough day....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Wondering if I should fork out for health insurance...
  • Options
    That autoplay thing on YouTube bugs the crap outta me!!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640
    edited April 2015
    SD48277 said:

I caught it, but it seemed as though you were having a bad enough day....
    Lol! Falling down and shitting yourself at church would indeed be a horrible day, hahaha. Count your blessings WH. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,853

caught it. laughed. now just trying to figure out what you meant to type. aye shit?

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    two evenings in a row with family this week. argh.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Drink heavily...
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Drink heavily...
    I actually tend to try to do the opposite around them.....I might speak the truth.....

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

SD48277 said:

Drink heavily...
    I actually tend to try to do the opposite around them.....I might speak the truth.....

I know you have a challenging situation with the sister, so do what you need to in order to get through the visits.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Drink heavily...
    Yeah I don't think getting paralytic is the answer :P
  • Options

caught it. laughed. now just trying to figure out what you meant to type. aye shit?

It was supposed to read ATE shit..
  • Options
    Breathe deep Hugh.. If you have to.. Get away and Rock
    Out go done realllllllly loud PJ. IE: sure I'll go to the store for_________.!
  • Options

I really need to pay attention to the keyboard!! Go out and Rock out to some reaallllly loud PJ.
  • Options
    How long of a week this is going to be...why did I agree to work 6 days???
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Good luck.

Wifey went and picked up onion rings to go with the burgers I wanted grill last night. Time for a onion ring/BBQ sauce burger for dinner. That is what is on my mind.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

My kids will get me through it. And maybe if the Jets are still in the playoffs that night, that will keep all the toxic mouths shut!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    THUNDER

da da da da da daaaaaa
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,467
    samjam said:

Look at the top right where it has up next, and just a little to the right you should see Autoplay and next to that ther is a blue little box with a check mar. Just click on that, and it should turn to grey, and no check mark, and that should turn the Autoplay off.

• Options
    cutz said:

samjam said:

Look at the top right where it has up next, and just a little to the right you should see Autoplay and next to that ther is a blue little box with a check mar. Just click on that, and it should turn to grey, and no check mark, and that should turn the Autoplay off.

Yep, I know--but I always seem to forget about it until I'm done with whatever I'm watching and it goes to the next recommended video! I hate that it's the default--it should be the other way around, starts off and you can choose to turn it on!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,340
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,773
  • Options
    The shitty change in weather here...it was a nice, beautiful day and now it's looking like it's going to storm, and the change has give me sinus pressure to boot...UGH!
    Tattooed Dissident!