Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

So happy for Amanda Knox getting her conviction overturned!!! WOOT! That's what's on my mind cuz I just read an article about it...

Interesting, in Europe the general perception seemed to be that she was guilty as sin!
    I firmly agree with what the court said today, she is innocent...
    Fair enough, I didn't really follow the case, only what I heard on the news and through media now and then. She's been found innocent anyway, so I guess that's all that matters now
    Seems some people here (in Knox's own hometown) think she is guilty. Most think she is innocent. I am unable to form an opinion as crucial evidence was mishandled from the beginning.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    frozenwithsaltfrozenwithsalt Texas Posts: 765
    RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

So happy for Amanda Knox getting her conviction overturned!!! WOOT! That's what's on my mind cuz I just read an article about it...

Interesting, in Europe the general perception seemed to be that she was guilty as sin!
    Fair enough, I didn't really follow the case, only what I heard on the news and through media now and then. She's been found innocent anyway, so I guess that's all that matters now
    Seems some people here (in Knox's own hometown) think she is guilty. Most think she is innocent. I am unable to form an opinion as crucial evidence was mishandled from the beginning.
    Ditto
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Is Easter this Sunday or next Sunday?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,541
    edited March 2015
    ldent42 said:

12th of April..the orthodox
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,839
    ldent42 said:

In North America, next Sunday (April 5th)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,839
    edited March 2015

RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

Ditto
    Apparently Americans tend to think she is innocent, and Europeans tend to think she is guilty, largely due to how the trial and evidence were covered in their respective media.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

Ditto
    Apparently Americans tend to think she is innocent, and Europeans tend to think she is guilty, largely due to how the trial and evidence were covered in their respective media.
    That is one of the reasons why I cannot form an opinion, I would like to read some articles from Italy to see what they said. To hear both sides of a situation is the only way to make a fair judgement. Unfortunately most people only hear what they want to hear, and make judgements off of that.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    going home and taking a nap....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787
    Just finished watching Live at the Garden. I've got the post-show happy, sad, pumped yet exhausted mixed up feeling.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Lunch.
    "Don't be delicate, be vast and brilliant."
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Is it Taboo to crowd source paying off the Gov???
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Delta Spirit last night were absolutely amazing. Go see them in concert!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

me:

is it 2 pm, lunchtime, YET?!

(i like to eat lunch late in the day, but sweet bejeebus....get here already!)

i have way more posts than you... and sperms... way more.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Just need to get through a few more weeks....I can see not only light at the end of the tunnel but puffy little clouds and happy little birds.
  • Options

Just need to get through a few more weeks....I can see not only light at the end of the tunnel but puffy little clouds and happy little birds.

When
    You see fairies and unicorns, one of two things happened, you're there... Or the LSD kicked in!! Jk! ;-) hope the next few weeks fly by for you!
  • Options

When
    You see fairies and unicorns, one of two things happened, you're there... Or the LSD kicked in!! Jk! ;-) hope the next few weeks fly by for you!
    Don't forget...rainbows are unicorn farts!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,517
    "should I have a beer?"
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    RKCNDY said:

When
    Unicorn farts...or poptart cat farts... lol

https://youtu.be/QH2-TGUlwu4
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Bloody alarm is going off inside our house and I can't shut it up, driving me insane!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

When

Hahahaha!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Getting a Drink.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,345
    Should I stay or should I go?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    so sick of being sick.... wife and i down again. cmon summer
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

When

This made me lol!!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Pitched a little idea to the marketing director at the venues I volunteer at, and she loved it! Oh please hire me full time, someday!! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    everything is on my mind....all at once, whirling around likes leaves in a storm.
  • Options
    samjam said:

Pitched a little idea to the marketing director at the venues I volunteer at, and she loved it! Oh please hire me full time, someday!! :)

This is awesome! I hope they DO hire you.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,541
    how much idiot i can be sometimes..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    You're equals you are, goddammit. It's not your. And 's doesn't make a word plural for fuck's sake.
    It's driving me crazy.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul said:

You're equals you are, goddammit. It's not your. And 's doesn't make a word plural for fuck's sake.
    It's driving me crazy.

The plural of you is youse, obviously. :wink:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435