Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,793
    ldent42 said:

The American healthcare system needs to go choke on a giant syphilitic dick.

I genuinely have completely made up my mind about choosing a career path that gets me the FUCK out of this country by the time I hit 50 based entirely on the bullshit I'm dealing with right now.

I fucking can't. Truly. Fucking. Can't.

best description I've heard in a while, also sorry you are having so many issues with your care.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,334
    edited March 2015
    To her: And if there's something you'd like to do... Oh just let me continue... I need to continue... And if there's questions I need from you... Oh let me to continue to ask you... :disappointed:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I just found out I'd been singing one line in Daughter WRONG for 20 years...LOL :blush:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

ldent42 said:

The American healthcare system needs to go choke on a giant syphilitic dick.

I genuinely have completely made up my mind about choosing a career path that gets me the FUCK out of this country by the time I hit 50 based entirely on the bullshit I'm dealing with right now.

I fucking can't. Truly. Fucking. Can't.

best description I've heard in a while, also sorry you are having so many issues with your care.
    heh. Thanks. I get a bit ... creative.. when I'm angry :whistle:
    genuinely considering going out to the supermarket for a box of entenmann's donuts.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787
    PJSiren said:

I just found out I'd been singing one line in Daughter WRONG for 20 years...LOL :blush:

I love those misheard lyrics! Care to share?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options

PJSiren said:

I thought it was "Painted room, pantene eyes, somethings wrong..." and I was so confident in my misheard lyrics I never bothered to look it up until today when I could not find a definition for pantene other than the shampoo brand...lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    My mom's birthday gift, which I carefully picked out, arrived exactly at the right time (today)! Thought the card would get there in time, but I think it should get there tomorrow. Meanwhile, my sister totally forgot my mom's birthday, and only sent a text message in the middle of the day. We all know who the superior child is hehe :):)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    samjam said:

My mom's birthday gift, which I carefully picked out, arrived exactly at the right time (today)! Thought the card would get there in time, but I think it should get there tomorrow. Meanwhile, my sister totally forgot my mom's birthday, and only sent a text message in the middle of the day. We all know who the superior child is hehe :):)

WOOT WOOT! GO YOU! :lol:
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

I thought it was "Painted room, pantene eyes, somethings wrong..." and I was so confident in my misheard lyrics I never bothered to look it up until today when I could not find a definition for pantene other than the shampoo brand...lol
    Lmao! I had a friend once that akways made me change the song You Are.. Which to me is blasphemy, cause I LOVE that song.. So I asked her, why she hated it.. She was a MAJOR feminist, ( she was one if my Gay friends, from THAT era of my life..) she said "Eddie Vedder is a twisted fuck, who writes lyrics like.. Love isn't Power, or strength to me???"
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

where the hell has Susan been? I miss her!

I checked on her a couple days ago.
    taking a little break from the boards.
    things are def not as fun without her around.
    Cool...thanks Lolo. :)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

Yes thnx! I should text her tomorrow. Let her know we miss her. Or at least are thinking of her!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,334
    samjam said:

Happy Birthday Sam's mom!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    edited March 2015

RKCNDY said:

lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

Yes thnx! I should text her tomorrow. Let her know we miss her. Or at least are thinking of her!
    Yeah, you definitely should!!!
    she would appreciate it.
    RKCNDY, I will tell her you said hello.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    frozenwithsaltfrozenwithsalt Texas Posts: 765
    For the life of me I can't figure out how to list my shows under my signature - what am I doing wrong??
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

For the life of me I can't figure out how to list my shows under my signature - what am I doing wrong??

You have to type them in manually. Also maybe check if you turned off the option to see people's sigs.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

she would appreciate it.
    Thank you guys for checking in on me...those tranquilizer darts are way more powerful than people realize. Although, the nap was heavenly...
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    SD48277 said:

Thank you guys for checking in on me...those tranquilizer darts are way more powerful than people realize. Although, the nap was heavenly...

:rofl:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    I'm wondering if a time will come when I won't spend every weekend alone
  • Options
    So happy for Amanda Knox getting her conviction overturned!!! WOOT! That's what's on my mind cuz I just read an article about it...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options

Absolutley
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

So happy for Amanda Knox getting her conviction overturned!!! WOOT! That's what's on my mind cuz I just read an article about it...

Interesting, in Europe the general perception seemed to be that she was guilty as sin!
  • Options

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

Lmao! I had a friend once that akways made me change the song You Are.. Which to me is blasphemy, cause I LOVE that song.. So I asked her, why she hated it.. She was a MAJOR feminist, ( she was one if my Gay friends, from THAT era of my life..) she said "Eddie Vedder is a twisted fuck, who writes lyrics like.. Love isn't Power, or strength to me???"
    LOL< Misheard lyrics are great, I could read them for hours...they crack me up...my bestie and I had a good one a long time ago both heard something different in a Garth Brooks song...she heard harsh abrasives, and I heard souls and fraces...it's was Friends In Low Places...the actual Lyrics are go on down to the oasis....lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options

Absolutley
    I really hope so, I'm very comfortable in my own company, but at the same time jealous of all those who have someone....
  • Options

PJSiren said:

Interesting, in Europe the general perception seemed to be that she was guilty as sin!
    I firmly agree with what the court said today, she is innocent...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

I firmly agree with what the court said today, she is innocent...
    Fair enough, I didn't really follow the case, only what I heard on the news and through media now and then. She's been found innocent anyway, so I guess that's all that matters now
  • Options
    Dammit I am always so slow to respond to the question/answer type threads. I get something typed up in what I think is a quick time, post it - only to realize I'm already 2 questions behind.
  • Options

Dammit I am always so slow to respond to the question/answer type threads. I get something typed up in what I think is a quick time, post it - only to realize I'm already 2 questions behind.

You and me both...it kept happening to me yesterday...lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

she would appreciate it.
    Sorry that was an accident! Scope wasn't sighted right! Lol
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

LOL< Misheard lyrics are great, I could read them for hours...they crack me up...my bestie and I had a good one a long time ago both heard something different in a Garth Brooks song...she heard harsh abrasives, and I heard souls and fraces...it's was Friends In Low Places...the actual Lyrics are go on down to the oasis....lol
    Lol! Yeah misheard lyrics are the best!!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

You and me both...it kept happening to me yesterday...lol
    This is nothing back in the day, you couldn't post ANYTHING fast enough!! Lol god it was crazy trying to keep up!!