2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    What the hell is causing me to have so many headaches lately???
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    PJSiren wrote: »

I had a headache last night for the first time in forever! I think it was the weather...
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    edited January 2015
    WH you obviously know a LOT more about animals than I do - however my friends cat had this problem where she was peeing everywhere BUT her litterbox. It was pee, not spray, but maybe the info could help you anyway. I took her to the vet while I was cat-sitting and it turned out she had a UTI. Fast forward two years later, same thing happened again. There was so explanation for why she got a UTI, but we speculated that it might be because he wasn't changing the litter enough. The vet explained the reason she was peeing everywhere was cuz she associated the painful urination with the litter box itself.

I kinda thought spay was like a territorial thing though. Did you get a new cleaning product that you use in the house? Maybe he's pissed cuz he can't smell his scent anymore. Or maybe there's a new cat sneaking in?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    FrankieG wrote: »

I had a headache last night for the first time in forever! I think it was the weather...

Lucky that it was the first in a long time...I wish I could say that, I have chronic headaches...but there has been an increase in number lately...since like October or so...it's ridiculous...I would like to blame the weather too, I think that may be the culprit, because we didn't get a fall, it went summer to winter and has been pretty cold ever since...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    My back is giving me problems...ouch.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    edited January 2015
    My poor cat. He's been locked in my room for two days.. Going to go talk with my vet and see what we can come up with. Also.. Looking into renewing my vet tech license as there's a large and small animal college up in Denver.. Really considering it....So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, ( whatever you do) regarding this. As I really miss being around animals as a job.. I want to go to work for the ASPCA again. So please just keep me in thought over this..
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    That's another journal article gone for peer-review. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    My poor cat. He's been locked in my room for two days.. Going to go talk with my vet and see what we can come up with. Also.. Looking into renewing my vet tech license as there's a large and small animal college up in Denver.. Really considering it....So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, ( whatever you do) regarding this. As I really miss being around animals as a job.. I want to go to work for the ASPCA again. So please just keep me in thought over this..

Sending ALL the good vibes your way WH!!! The ASPCA would be lucky to have you! (or the humane society. Or any of the smaller local rescue operations.)

I was actually just talking with my mom about this a few days ago. The only reason I decided not to go in for vet tech (my first college had a program for it) was because I don't think I could deal with the ignorant owners of animals. All the sadness of hurt and sick animals I could handle, even the ones who were abused. But not the owners.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
  • Options

You're in my thoughts hunny! What a wonderful job that would be! I would love to work with animals only my problem would be I'd want to keep them all for myself! lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    laying in bed bored, but im not staying on the net this morning, eyes are sore
  • Options
    ldent42 wrote: »

Sending ALL the good vibes your way WH!!! The ASPCA would be lucky to have you! (or the humane society. Or any of the smaller local rescue operations.)

I was actually just talking with my mom about this a few days ago. The only reason I decided not to go in for vet tech (my first college had a program for it) was because I don't think I could deal with the ignorant owners of animals. All the sadness of hurt and sick animals I could handle, even the ones who were abused. But not the owners.

I used to own and run a rescue. Believe me.. It is very hard to see the asinine stupidity and outright arrogance of some of these people. But in the end we do the things we do to rescue the animals from these situations, and to help educate the public better, so I actually miss it. I contacted the school today. Should be getting some info soon!
  • Options
    edited January 2015

You're in my thoughts hunny! What a wonderful job that would be! I would love to work with animals only my problem would be I'd want to keep them all for myself! lol

Lol! I am guilty of this as well!! Esoecily since the rescue was run from my house!! But each time in the end, those forever people walked in, and you just knew... That that was where that cat or dog or goat or fish belonged. ( lol yes I once "rescued" a beta fish.. And then a year later three Groupers). It made me giggle, because fish are smart.. But really fucking simple too!! And yet they are so complex to care for! My favorite fish fact.. Is that if you have current fish in a tank of separate species, and want to add either a new species, or more fish to the current species,.. After you've acclimated the little newbie(s) in their Baggie to the water temp of the tank, (24 hours), you turn off all the lights, so that it's REALLY dark. Let the new fishers go.. Wait fifteen seconds..( some fish are aittle slow.. Like "special" slow) and then turn the lights back on. Once the lights come back on, everyone( the fishes) scrambles for a new territory, and peace is engaged. Total trip!! But it works.
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    I'm a complete idiot who just managed to use up all my phone credit because I didn't realise my deal for free internet had expired today :-<
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,461
    edited January 2015
    Looking at the sunrise and thinking of how many possibilities for change there are in life, and also thinking of the millions of sunrises that have happened and what that means to me in terms of waking to my truth each day. ~ Mike McCready on his latest composition "Waking The Horizon"
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    ^^^ where did you read that, pap?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I do not want to go out later in this cold!!! Especially as it's supposed to snow, too. Yuck! Of all days to have a meeting...
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Ident.. Somehow I missed your earlier post in response to my kitty issue. He has no UTI and still uses his litter box. What tells me it's stress related is it's urine as well as spraying, but it's never in the same spot. I think he's just a really nervous cat. We upped the strength of the pheromones, and it seems to be helping. So we'll see what happens. I am willing to try anything.
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524

I used to own and run a rescue. Believe me.. It is very hard to see the asinine stupidity and outright arrogance of some of these people. But in the end we do the things we do to rescue the animals from these situations, and to help educate the public better, so I actually miss it. I contacted the school today. Should be getting some info soon!
    Good luck !!!
  • Options
    All you need is sleep, sleep. Sleep is all you need
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Made a really awesome contact last night, hopefully it can help me get my foot in the door career-wise :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    So I have this ex boyfriend from when I live in Kentucky, who just won’t let go…I’ve unfriended him on FB and everything and he knows I’m married now and he still keeps trying to contact me…it’s really getting on my nerves, I don’t know what more to do other than ignore him…but seriously, he just won’t let go…and we haven’t been together since 2007, and he still holds a torch for me, like he’s always telling me I’m the one that got away and it’s really uncomfortable…the only good thing is he’s in KY and I’m in OR…but he doesn’t know how to take a hint….GAH!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,826
    edited January 2015
    So I have this ex boyfriend from when I live in Kentucky, who just won’t let go…I’ve unfriended him on FB and everything and he knows I’m married now and he still keeps trying to contact me…it’s really getting on my nerves, I don’t know what more to do other than ignore him…but seriously, he just won’t let go…and we haven’t been together since 2007, and he still holds a torch for me, like he’s always telling me I’m the one that got away and it’s really uncomfortable…the only good thing is he’s in KY and I’m in OR…but he doesn’t know how to take a hint….GAH!

Have you actually blocked him on all forms of electronic communication, because you can from email to facebook, etc.. I know this because I had to do this several years ago as well...ignoring him did not work, every few months a message would pop up, would delete it and not respond but they never stopped. Block the crap out of him and if you know some common people tell them if they share any of your info with him they jeopardize their relationship with you. It's the only thing that worked for me.
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

Have you actually blocked him on all forms of electronic communication, because you can from email to facebook, etc.. I know this because I had to do this several years ago as well...ignoring him did not work, every few months a message would pop up, would delete it and not respond but they never stopped. Block the crap out of him and if you know some common people tell them if they share any of your info with him the jeopardize their relationship with you. It's the only thing that worked for me.

This is my suggestion as well.
  • Options

Have you actually blocked him on all forms of electronic communication, because you can from email to facebook, etc.. I know this because I had to do this several years ago as well...ignoring him did not work, every few months a message would pop up, would delete it and not respond but they never stopped. Block the crap out of him and if you know some common people tell them if they share any of your info with him they jeopardize their relationship with you. It's the only thing that worked for me.

I haven't blocked him...I will have to look up how to do that on FB this weekend...I have a new email address so he doesn't have that, and a phone number since we had last spoken on the phone and yeah, I will definitely look into that though, I've never had to block anyone on FB before...thank you for the suggestion!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options

Have you actually blocked him on all forms of electronic communication, because you can from email to facebook, etc.. I know this because I had to do this several years ago as well...ignoring him did not work, every few months a message would pop up, would delete it and not respond but they never stopped. Block the crap out of him and if you know some common people tell them if they share any of your info with him the jeopardize their relationship with you. It's the only thing that worked for me.

I second this. It's no fun being stalked but the best you can do is take control of your online presence, block him on every platform as NorthernDragon suggested & I'd change your profile photos too. I had changed mine to a photo of block letters "go away" for months before I felt assured he wouldn't find me. Changing your email address is not nearly as daunting as it might seem. I would do that as well. And make sure the photos you're tagged in are not on anyone's PUBLIC profile, including profile & cover photos.
  • Options

I second this. It's no fun being stalked but the best you can do is take control of your online presence, block him on every platform as NorthernDragon suggested & I'd change your profile photos too. I had changed mine to a photo of block letters "go away" for months before I felt assured he wouldn't find me. Changing your email address is not nearly as daunting as it might seem. I would do that as well. And make sure the photos you're tagged in are not on anyone's PUBLIC profile, including profile & cover photos.

Yeah, I recently did change my email, so that's not a problem, he doesn't have it...I try to untag myself when people tag me, I hate being tagged in photos on FB it annoys me because then I get alerted everytime someone comments on it...and I usually could give a flying fuck...lol But I'm definitely going to block him and I might change my pic too...thanks for that suggestion...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    anytime. It goes to the "out of sight out of mind" idea. Eventually they get sick of the stone wall and go after someone else.
  • Options
    anytime. It goes to the "out of sight out of mind" idea. Eventually they get sick of the stone wall and go after someone else.

Yup, he's BLOCKED and I changed my cover photo to a pick of Eddie, he doesn't know of my love for Eddie, he was during the time in my life when I was going through a different phase in my life...and I wasn't listening to a lot of PJ during that time...and I set my profile pic to the same pic as on here....
    Tattooed Dissident!