Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    What HS should I send my son to
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    LosientoLosiento Posts: 282
    For some odd reason I want to say Fremd.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

What HS should I send my son to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4P4ln781D0
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    I love my family and relatives :-*
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    edited February 2014
    I guess I should know by now that when five separate people tell you a person is a two faced back stabbing person.. That I should take note!! Learned another lesson the hard way!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836

I guess I should know by now that when five separate people tell you a person is a two faced back stabbing person.. That I should take note!! Learned another lesson the hard way!

Ya it sucks to have to be betrayed, however stand tall in the fact that you were willing to take the risk and find out someone's true nature rather than letting others make up your mind for you. It doesn't always turn out and hurts when it doesn't, but I have met some of my best people in my bubble that way.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Thank you Northerndragon.. I I know. I usually try not to listen to others when it comes to opinions on others' character. Because a lot of times it is an opinion based on spite and anger.. But apparently they were all right about this girl.. And normally I'm really a good judge of character.. So glad that I never told her anything personal! Lol. And so glad I missed them in Dallas and OKC! Lol just goes to show.. Things happen for a reason! Still hurts though..
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    i hate this shit...

L-)
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    I want to be a coffee roaster, but my lifestyle doesn't support the training time.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Ms. Haiku said:

I want to be a coffee roaster, but my lifestyle doesn't support the training time.

I say go for it! sell some to neighbors.

Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    I want this winter to end. Last night, our third humidifier broke. The air is so dry, it's awful. I wanna jump around outside like a young fowl! In the sunshine, in green grass. Instead I'm sitting in the dry air inside, the heating bills are piling up and I have another cold. Screw you, winter.

• Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    I hope you feel better, Leezestarr313!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Thanks, Ms. Haiku! I don't feel bad, bad. Had a seriously stuffy nose and overall yucky feeling the last two days, but it's getting better. I guess I have some kind of cabin fever ;) This is the longest and coldest winter I ever experienced. I cannot wait for spring...
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    edited February 2014
    You ask me to enter, but then you make me crawl
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    These EV setlists have been :O
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Think i need a kip again in a dark room with low music
  • Options
    AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
    I should have trusted my own instincts. I felt it was wrong what we were doing but I convinced myself it was okay, My feelings stayed doubtful. Deep down I knew I would be disappointing agian. Why didn't I trust my instinct? Once again it was right. One again I learned it the hard way I am getting tired of myself...
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
    "Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    One of these days those kids upstairs are going to come crashing through my ceiling. And I am not going to be surprised.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    How did my vacation pass so quickly?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,749

i hate this shit...

L-)

Oh darn.... was wondering how the thing with with the nurse was going. Is this post a bad sign?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Went to renew my id today. It was a bit weird, you couldn't register before 20 mins your booked time, so I stood by the register-machine and looked stupid waiting to register. Anyway, after that it was ok.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Took a weekend trip up to Gainesville Florida to see musician Mason Jennings. Im surprised more people arent into this guys music.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    samjam said:

These EV setlists have been :O

I was just thinking the same earlier. I almost can't look at them bc I'm wishing so much for some ev solo shows. Would love to take my oldest daughter.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Aaaaaaaahhhh! The suspense is killing me! Please, Thursday, be good!
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    PJ_Soul said:

i hate this shit...

L-)

Oh darn.... was wondering how the thing with with the nurse was going. Is this post a bad sign?
    the nurse thing is going ok. thanks for asking :) she is just playing games. that part of it is kind of exciting.

when i did that post i was having kind of a bad day, and some shit from my past came back to visit me for awhile that day. all good now though :)
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    edited February 2014
    lazloblue said:

Today I celebrate 1 year of freedom from tyranny, self righteousness, and general douche-baggary.
    Today I am Happier & Healthier than I could ever wish to be.

Here’s to Freedom!!!

Congrats to you, freedom is a beautiful thing - I wish you well.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm tired of all this snow and cold.... spring please hurry up !!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    Trying to figure out the carbonation problem with the latest batch of South Ridge so we can get it canned and out to the public.
  • Options
    Interesting dream about Eddie, still trying to work out who he liked haha
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Wow. That was fast.
    ELITIST FUK