what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I hope you took sweet pea to the day spa with you! She's in need of a facial.
    no she's not,and neither are you :D
    then how about a nice hot stone massage?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    you had me at massage....can whiskey have one too?he thinks it would be purrrfect :)
    you had me at massage....can whiskey have one too?he thinks it would be purrrfect :)
    :lol: of course he can...he's the cats pyjamas :P

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

I SO need a massage right now.

I am busy packing and shredding stuff...not fun. I am easily distracted :lol:
    :lol: of course he can...he's the cats pyjamas :P
    :lol::lol:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I love my laptop.<3<3<3
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    StillHere wrote:
    worried for my wonderful friend Ronnie in the ICU with acute renal failure. Please help me send lots and lots of good vibes his way. Not only is he my friend but the best B.I.L. ever!
    Thanks guys :)
    i'll pray for your friend jo....concider good vibes sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, that's so kind of you.
    Peace
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~

sometimes my cat walks on my back. Does that count as a massage?

• normnorm Posts: 31,146

stone gives hot massages?? :P
    so my back hurts like fuck

doc prescribes something

pharmacist says i can't take it being asthmatic

who the fuck do i believe?

my back still fucking hurts

thanks

oh man, i have that problem a lot. i have chronic back pain too...and because of other health conditions, asthma being one for me too, cannot take narcotic pain relievers...and unfortunately nothing else ever really helps.
    Look up the med...or if you want to list it here, I can research it a little bit for you. I'm sure used to doing that. Maybe I can find some info that can help re: the right med...or "exactly" why your pharmacist is saying that...perhaps its only that you cannot use it with Advair or another inhaler....or something that you could discontinue on a temporary basis while you need the pain relief? It's worth looking into.
    I was trying some yoga...on my own...BIG MISTAKE..to try to relieve some of my pain. Note to self and others...GO TO a YOGI trainer...oh man oh man oh man...i caused myself SO much more pain. Word to the wise.....
    Anyway, if you would like me to check it out, with my nursing background, I have tons of sources at my fingertips. Just in case.
    Peace,
    jo
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    I hope you took sweet pea to the day spa with you! She's in need of a facial.
    no she's not,and neither are you :D
    then how about a nice hot stone massage?[/quote]

What's this, is STONE giving out massages? I'm next in line, although I would prefer ED....I know, I know, it was a play on words, no matter how bad ...heheeeeee
    :lol:
    peace,
    jo

If you can dig up a 2 year old, let him walk on your back while you lay face down on the bed...works wonders for me!

And as a bonus, he just thinks he's playing by jumping/walking on Grandma!
    peace,
    jo

norm wrote:

Yep. Then Eddie comes in and delivers the happy ending :shock: :mrgreen::lol:

norm wrote:

Yep. Then Eddie comes in and delivers the happy ending :shock: :mrgreen::lol:

ahhhhh now there's a massage to remember!
    peace,
    jo

• __ Posts: 6,651
    My brother is an asshole.
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    finally finished the first Twilight book--after juggling being sick with my son and husband's schedules and a million other things. phew. :D a really great book. she's a great writer. determined to finish the next 2 before seeing the third movie, mainly because I want to go into it without the movies images and actors running through my head as well. I want to see what my imagination conjurs up without the influence of the movie.
    scb wrote:
    My brother is an asshole.

whose picture do you have as your avatar? is it relation to you--your mom or grandma?
    norm wrote:

:lol:
    StillHere wrote:
    Yep. Then Eddie comes in and delivers the happy ending :shock: :mrgreen::lol:[/quote]

ahhhhh now there's a massage to remember![/quote]

oh my, this thread just took a turn for the naughty. good thing I commented on here with my diginified Twilight post after you filthy peeps had your way with the thread. :D (sarcasm) just kidding of course.

yes it does....whiskey does that too..walks on me when i'm sleeping then he sleeps next to me...crazy cat :mrgreen:

oh my, this thread just took a turn for the naughty. good thing I commented on here with my diginified Twilight post after you filthy peeps had your way with the thread. :D (sarcasm) just kidding of course.
    I'm sure a vampire could do the happy ending if you prefer ;):lol:

yes it does....whiskey does that too..walks on me when i'm sleeping then he sleeps next to me...crazy cat :mrgreen:
    Sweet pea walks in a circle around me 3 times, then kneads on my pillow for 10 minutes, then completely takes it over since it's her favorite place to sleep, occasionally hitting me in the face with her tail :roll: :lol:

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    thanks to those with tips/support re. my back.. it's much better today, have avoided the heat bag

i've found my comfy spot, flat on my back (someone's happy about that...)

sending good vibes Ronnie's way Jo
    wah
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    metting at work at 10.
    then I can just chill till i go home for the weekend :D
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm pissed off !!!! Thanks alot Lebron. My 8 yrs old son is having a hard time with this one.

Thats o.k. - good luck to you.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Claireack wrote:
    To drink or not to drink.

Really? You don't know the answer? ;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Vasectomies, sarnies and poetry: Oh my.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Vasectomies, sarnies and poetry: Oh my.

A vasectomy sarnie?? Whilst reading poetry?
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    I'm hungry for lunch. What shall I have today?
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends: