what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    air conditioning

darn hot in the north east today
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I went swimming today to cool off... but the water is like - hot bath water :( now I have a headache too.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I know what's not on my mind...anything and everything work related. :| Still aiming for 0% productivity and achieving that goal!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    I know what's not on my mind...anything and everything work related. :| Still aiming for 0% productivity and achieving that goal!
    work kicked my ass today :o it was like 110 degrees in the spray booth :shock:
    That is cruel and unusual punishment! My office is about 65 degrees. brrrrrrrrrr So much for conserving energy :roll:

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    you my friend are a sweaty smelly painter.
    nicely done.

btw, ever mix sweat with paint to create a new painting technique/style?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    cooking chicken kabobs on the grill, have some mashed potatoes awaiting them
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

It is important to have goals ;)

I am wondering if I should go back and buy that Marc Jacobs bag that I want :?
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685

Do it!
    I went back and bought those Ferrari sneakers that I wanted :)

I aim low...that way I always feel like an overachiever :lol:

And YES! Yes you should :) My bag needs a friend :lol:

chadwick wrote:
    you my friend are a sweaty smelly painter.
    nicely done.

btw, ever mix sweat with paint to create a new painting technique/style?
    i have dripped sweat onto the hoods of cars more time than i can count. sometimes you can fix it sometimes you have to repaint :(
    Rygar wrote:

Do it!

Were the sneakers $400??? :shock:

comebackgirl, you are such a BAD influence...I love it ;)
    smarchee wrote:
    cooking chicken kabobs on the grill, have some mashed potatoes awaiting them
    i made kabobs on the grill yeterday...yum :mrgreen:

LOL That's what I'm here for :mrgreen: Happy to help :P

comebackgirl /small town beck you both deserve the sneakers and the bags and a day at the spa and...doritos ;)
    comebackgirl /small town beck you both deserve the sneakers and the bags and a day at the spa and...doritos ;)

Are the doritos an inside joke? :? :oops:
    I think you are right! Care to join us?

LOL - yes. I smelled weed in my house...and then my cat did a nose dive into a bag of doritos...so I said blenderman must have given her weed and that's why she had the munchies...but he blamed it on his cat :lol: It's all very logical

I think you are right! Care to join us?

LOL - yes. I smelled weed in my house...and then my cat did a nose dive into a bag of doritos...so I said blenderman must have given her weed and that's why she had the munchies...but he blamed it on his cat :lol: It's all very logical

Oh I am in for doritos!! Also, so all about a day at the spa!! :D
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Rygar wrote:

Do it!

Well, no, but if you buy two pairs...
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    I'm wondering why a pile of clothes that are line dried feel lighter when folded than a pile of clothes dried in the machine? :ugeek:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop

Oh I am in for doritos!! Also, so all about a day at the spa!! :D
    Me too. On both counts :)

Rygar wrote:
    Well, no, but if you buy two pairs...

The bag would last a life time and shoes...well shoes wear out. Not that I don't own a lot of shoes too :D
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    she's a bit of a whinner,... :D

it's kinda cute.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • sensisensi Posts: 73
    Have I got the job I interviewed for on Monday. :?
    It makes much more sense to live in the present tense
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I don't want to go home
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    I'm wondering why a pile of clothes that are line dried feel lighter when folded than a pile of clothes dried in the machine? :ugeek:

because clothes have a centre of gravity too, you feel it more when they aren't folded all pretty

this is just a guess :)
    wah
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i'm too young for this kind of back pain

:cry:
    wah
  • I can't wait to go home...
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Why is my cubicle, the hottest cubicle because the ventilation sucks, and the AC doesnt work correctly? :?

I should be doing work, but what exactly is the work that i should be doing? :shock:

Germany-Spain later. :P
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    FrankieG wrote:
    Why is my cubicle, the hottest cubicle because the ventilation sucks, and the AC doesnt work correctly? :?

I should be doing work, but what exactly is the work that i should be doing? :shock:

Germany-Spain later. :P
    i called germany to win the cup before it all started