TGIF.
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    JasonE wrote:
    TGIF.

Long week?
  • JasonEJasonE Posts: 531
    It's the short weeks that always seem the hardest to get through.
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    JasonE wrote:
    TGIF.

Amen
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    I'm sure a vampire could do the happy ending if you prefer ;):lol:[/quote]

lol. but in such excitement, he might turn into a monster and suck all my blood out as well. :o

which brings up a good point about the books. I'm hoping that Bella and Edward have sex before she becomes a 1/2 vampire because that would be really intense and dangerous. I think Edward has the self-control. just sayin'.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    My former boss is trying to get me a job at his new employer. Keep your fingers crossed. My current boss and I working together is not a win-win.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    I am going Stampeding tonight :D
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

This message board is no place for fat jokes.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

don't miss the pig races!! ;):lol:
    norm wrote:

LOL I've never actually gone to any of the events...well just the ones that involve drinking :D I am just trying not to break anything this Stampede :o :oops: :lol:

People are like "oh we are at the chucks you should come." I am like...I am at the beer tent.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

LOL I've never actually gone to any of the events...well just the ones that involve drinking :D I am just trying not to break anything this Stampede :o :oops: :lol:

People are like "oh we are at the chucks you should come." I am like...I am at the beer tent.

:lol::lol:

well i was 16 when i went and the only thing i remember was the pig races...cuz, seriously PIG RACES?!?!? :shock: :? :lol:
    friggin' Canadians.
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol:

well i was 16 when i went and the only thing i remember was the pig races...cuz, seriously PIG RACES?!?!? :shock: :? :lol:

hahahaha I know...how backwards. I am not sure they still have them??? Either way it is a fun time in this city!

Hello, cowboys ;):lol:
    friggin' Canadians.

:lol:

Actually Calgarians...or well Albertans if you will because it is a special place. Before I moved here I had NO what it was really like. Besides lots of Americans come to Stampede ;)
    friggin' Canadians.

Actually Calgarians...or well Albertans if you will because it is a special place. Before I moved here I had NO what it was really like. Besides lots of Americans come to Stampede ;)

Maybe I'll stop in for a hot dog.
    friggin' Canadians.

Sure but during Stampede it is all about beef on a bun. Crazy Albertans :lol:

Sure but during Stampede it is all about beef on a bun. Crazy Albertans :lol:

Fine! A beef frank on a bun...
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I've been at work since 8am, and I've been dragging, and feeling depressed as I don't respect my boss, and it's hot outside, and a new job isn't completely in the bag . . . then after a half hour of reading, just a half hour of reading gorgeous fiction-writing - I FEEL ALIVE! I've been released, and am joyfully enjoying all that life offers.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I still find it utterly amazing that some intelligent men can find stupid women attractive. :roll:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    I still find it utterly amazing that some intelligent men can find stupid women attractive. :roll:

It boggles the mind, doesn't it?
    edited July 2010
    justam wrote:

Yes. Luckily for me, my husband is the opposite. :mrgreen:

He says, it doesn't matter how they look if they open their mouths and they are dumb. :?
    Post edited by justam on
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    justam wrote:
    justam wrote:

Yes. Luckily for me, my husband is the opposite. :mrgreen:

He's says, it doesn't matter how they look if they open their mouths and they are dumb. :?

I agree with your hubby.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    he's lying
    KO282453 wrote:
    he's lying

You don't know him. :mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:
    he's lying

he's a man right? ;)
    edited July 2010
    KO282453 wrote:
    justam wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:
    he's lying

he's a man right? ;)

Yeah, but he works with attractive women all the time and it's never fazed him. That's why I say I'm lucky. :)
    Post edited by justam on
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    he's a man right? ;)[/quote]

Yeah, but he works with attractive women all the time and it's never phased him. That's why I say I'm lucky. :)[/quote]

You are Lucky, i work w/ three women in my office, not good looking ladies, lets just say, which i consider to be a good thing because if i had to work w/ hotties all day, that would be distracting to say the least, however as it is,:::looks around:: nope, nothin. Thank God for the internet!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    getting some sleep :(

there was a fucking helicopter circling my area from 2am-4am non stop :twisted:

I hope whoever they were looking for has some bruises on his/her body :D
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Pig races, beer and cowboys. Mostly the cowboys :mrgreen: :P
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    You can change your username