Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    so my back hurts like fuck

doc prescribes something

pharmacist says i can't take it being asthmatic

who the fuck do i believe?

my back still fucking hurts

thanks
    Be sure to ice, a bag of frozen peas can be your best friend right now and rest, rest, rest, do not push it.
    Everyones position is different find one thats comfortable and rest.
    The newest is no heat as it causes more inflammation and meds can mask the pain and have you aggravating the problem.
    I ended up bedridden/ chair ridden for 3 months last year, using a walker because of a drop foot and extreme weakness.
    I got in this predicament because I did not take care of myself. I ignored the pain, covering it with over the counter meds and used a heating pad which caused neurogenic claudication.
    I'm not trying to scare you but it is very scary stuff. I wish someone would have told me.
    http://www.spine-health.com is a great website for info and they have a forum, they call themselves the spineys. That alone can make you cry but it is a wake up call. Avoid surgery at all costs especially if you are young.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hi pandora!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    hi sweet man :wave: are you home? you have been missed, its not the same without you :(
    so glad you are having the time of your life :thumbup:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    worried for my wonderful friend Ronnie in the ICU with acute renal failure. Please help me send lots and lots of good vibes his way. Not only is he my friend but the best B.I.L. ever!
    Thanks guys :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    I miss Pete
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    Rygar wrote:
    I went back and bought those Ferrari sneakers that I wanted :)
    what no McLaren's in your size??? :P
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    I woke up last night at 2am for two hours thinking about the oil spill. It’s really just the beginning of the end for mankind isn’t? if the ocean turns completely brown I’m killing myself.
    I need to stop watching the news altogether and surfing the net before bedtime.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Today's the day we find out if the year long strike will be over, 9pm can't come soon enough...
    I feel sick to my stomach :(
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    StillHere wrote:
    worried for my wonderful friend Ronnie in the ICU with acute renal failure. Please help me send lots and lots of good vibes his way. Not only is he my friend but the best B.I.L. ever!
    Thanks guys :)
    i'll pray for your friend jo....concider good vibes sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JasonEJasonE Posts: 531
    brother123 wrote:
    Just make a fucking decision Kovalchuk!!!

I thought it was a done deal??????
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I Was just thinking about how ignorant I am to the rest of the world, and the reasons I haven't seen the POPULAR people post here for a while..............

There are things fucking up the rest of the world that I live happily ignorant to.

thats on my mind right now.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I might just take that spoon she's scraping against her cup and use it to pop out one of her eyeballs. Which I will then throw out the window.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I might just take that spoon she's scraping against her cup and use it to pop out one of her eyeballs. Which I will then throw out the window.

You can't do this........or else I will smash into things. ( being one eyed and all)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Jo wrote:

You can't do this........or else I will smash into things.

:lol: :twisted: :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    work...it's not good...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

omg i know ! this chick that sits next to me is getting ready to have her tapping pen shoved in her ear !!! :twisted:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    pandora wrote:
    hi sweet man :wave: are you home? you have been missed, its not the same without you :(
    from monday ill be back :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    pandora wrote:
    from monday ill be back :mrgreen:
    oh you are so very lucky :mrgreen: be safe and enjoy!! We will all be glad when you are back :D
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    dottles wrote:
    work...it's not good...

I just sat in the bathroom at work for 15 minutes....I'm really about to lose it here
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm really bored right now.... Its too hot to do anything outside and the swimming pool is packed with way too many people. :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    Jo wrote:
    I Was just thinking about how ignorant I am to the rest of the world, and the reasons I haven't seen the POPULAR people post here for a while..............

There are things fucking up the rest of the world that I live happily ignorant to.

thats on my mind right now.

pass a little bit of that over here! :mrgreen:

what's on my mind now:
    home grown tomatoes. yummm!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Double annoyed.

Annoyed and annoyed at myself for letting it bother me.
    Double annoyed.

after i buy shoes and get out of the day spa i will kill what annoyes you....while eating doritos with sweet pea :lol:
    Double annoyed.

after i buy shoes and get out of the day spa i will kill what annoyes you....while eating doritos with sweet pea :lol:

Thank you :)
    Double annoyed.

Thank you :)
    your welcome sweetie ;)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I hope you took sweet pea to the day spa with you! She's in need of a facial.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Double annoyed.

Some things are just annoying. And those things must be destroyed! :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    I hope you took sweet pea to the day spa with you! She's in need of a facial.
    no she's not,and neither are you :D
    Double annoyed.

Some things are just annoying. And those things must be destroyed! :twisted:

So true!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Good grief, I don't know what I'm doing on here tonight. I keep posting random nonsense in various threads. Maybe I'm overtired and should go to bed :think: