Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    freddo espresso
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    my couch. wishing it was under my as instead of on my mind though.

work is boring , and i cant wait to get home and take a nap.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i either need to get laid soon, or call a doctor to start treatments for tennis elbow...
  • Options
    freddo espresso

freddo-latte-glass.jpg

cheers
    Efharisto
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,259
    you know the office is far too hot when the backs of your knees are sweating.

also, i need a woman right now.
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I have to go outside and pick up the dog crap- trying to avoid it but can't any longer
    5 dogs here most day :shock:
    yuk
  • Options
    it was a good day didn't step in it :D
  • Options
    2009 PEARL JAM 11/8 SHEPHERD'S BUSH BOOTLEG CD
    2009 PEARL JAM 15/8 BERLIN WUHLHEIDE BOOTLEG CD
    2009 PEARL JAM 13/8 ROTTERDAM BOOTLEG CD
    2009 PEARL JAM 17/8 MANCHESTER BOOTLEG CD
    2009 PEARL JAM 18/8 LONDON O2 BOOTLEG CD

all order..
    :D
  • Options
    thanksgiving!
    happy news! been invited to my oldest sister's house. haven't gone there in ages for a holiday since it is such a hassle - damn traffic - but hubby is receptive, will bring along my mom and i will see all my nephews. it's been such a very long time since that has occured, so actually a happy accident that my other sister decided to go away. i am not really a fan of thanksgiving food, but whateva....haven't sat down to a truly proper thnksgiving meal in years. should be fun! hopefully hubby can get the day after off - looks good - so that will alleviate much of the 'stress' of traffic/getting home at a decent hour...also will start our staycation and day earlier then, wooohooo!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    thanksgiving!
    happy news! been invited to my oldest sister's house. haven't gone there in ages for a holiday since it is such a hassle - damn traffic - but hubby is receptive, will bring along my mom and i will see all my nephews. it's been such a very long time since that has occured, so actually a happy accident that my other sister decided to go away. i am not really a fan of thanksgiving food, but whateva....haven't sat down to a truly proper thnksgiving meal in years. should be fun! hopefully hubby can get the day after off - looks good - so that will alleviate much of the 'stress' of traffic/getting home at a decent hour...also will start our staycation and day earlier then, wooohooo!

sounds great! have fun. ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Just got my first pair of prescription glasses in my life...a very odd feeling. I've got some serious adjusting to do...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    i am not really a fan of thanksgiving food,

:shock: :wtf: :crazy:

i LOVE thanksgiving dinner!! after eating practically nothing for the last 6 months, i'm gonna gorge myself on turkey, stuffing, mashed pot...damn i'm starting to droll :oops: :P :wave:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

i LOVE thanksgiving dinner!! after eating practically nothing for the last 6 months, i'm gonna gorge myself on turkey, stuffing, mashed pot...damn i'm starting to droll :oops: :P :wave:

dude, you dont have to MASH the pot, just break it up and separate the seeds and stems. you're wasting!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

dude, you dont have to MASH the pot, just break it up and separate the seeds and stems. you're wasting!

smi37.gif:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    norm wrote:

it's just not my cuisine. never has been, never will be. just as i will never be a meat and potatoes type either. i love ethnic/spicy foods best. i do really like pumpkin pie tho. :D

and i'm really psyched my friend is visiting monday and i made a reservation for us - all set!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    thanksgiving!
    Very cool- something to be thankful for- glad you got the family together
    enjoy :D
  • Options
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    thanksgiving!
    Very cool- something to be thankful for- glad you got the family together
    enjoy :D

yes...and no cooking, just driving.... :lol:
    seriously, my fave way to celebrate thanksgiving, is in a restaurant...usually having salmon. :D i just like being together with my family. so you bet, it's sweet to get together with my other sister and her family. my oldest nephew is getting married next year! :shock: i used to change his diapers....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    facebook is a maze just spent 30mins in it ..got no where....deep breath ok im back in here on safe ground..

i've never been able to figure out how people spend so much time on there... there's not that much to do other than creepily look at other people's pictures.
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for the men and woman at Fort Hood, Texas.
  • Options
    i'm in a great mood!
    10 minutes and i am outta here!
    homemade guac and fajitas await me for dinner!
    tomorrow is friday - the weekend!
    wooohooo!
    even looking forward to monday and seeing my old friend and hopefully a great meal...definitely great convo!
    life is good.
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Hope the som'-bitches at the rec. center don't charge me for racquetball tonight! :x
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    wishing my credit cards were paid off.
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Deciding whether to stay on the internet or go watch T.V.
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    mensane wrote:
    wishing my credit cards were paid off.
    oh geez just saw that- that is never gonna happen
    at least not with PJ touring around
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Thoughts and prayers for the men and woman at Fort Hood, Texas.
    Horrific and heartbreaking.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Whatever happens today could make or break me....

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad