Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Needs this semester to end...Danish babe is becoming a major distraction.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    12 more days and i will officially be *IN* my 40s! :o :shock: :wtf:

:lol:
    i'm not upset about it, at all...but it sure is a bizarre thought. like, how in the hell did THAT happen?
    :? :twisted: :| i LOVe birthdays tho, and waaaayyyyyy better than the alternative, but wow...not on the precipice anymore, but swimming right in my 40s. wow. :mrgreen:
    Welcome to the club :D

grazie.
    just ride the wave where it takes me... :mrgreen:

i already got a brithday present from a friend yesterday - yay me! 8-) it's already a good birthday...;)

dear gawd...is it 5:45 yet?!? :wtf:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    thinking about how my office at times can be like high school all over again.

and how i just sit back and watch and laugh at everyone, just like i did in high school. ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    12 more days and i will officially be *IN* my 40s! :o :shock: :wtf:

i'm not upset about it, at all...but it sure is a bizarre thought. like, how in the hell did THAT happen?
    :? :twisted: :| i LOVe birthdays tho, and waaaayyyyyy better than the alternative, but wow...not on the precipice anymore, but swimming right in my 40s. wow. :mrgreen:
    Welcome to the club :D

grazie.
    just ride the wave where it takes me... :mrgreen:

i already got a brithday present from a friend yesterday - yay me! 8-) it's already a good birthday...;)

dear gawd...is it 5:45 yet?!? :wtf:

I will be turning 30 soon, well in a few months
    that still seems crazy to me...

It is 6.34 pm here.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    -Buru- wrote:
    I will be turning 30 soon, well in a few months
    that still seems crazy to me...

It is 6.34 pm here.

30?
    my gawd, when i was i ever 30?
    11 years ago! :shock:
    seems like a whole other lifetime....and just yesterday....all at the same time.
    out for dinner with a good friend last night, not seen in over 7 years, few months older than me, went to college together in london, she was my maid of honor when i married over 17 years ago :wtf:...needless to say, this entire phenomena was discussed at length and we laughed profusely. :mrgreen:

and this damn board clock never 'fell behind' and the time os ahead an hour and is a TEASE!

4:40...little over an hour.
    i want to get out of here...i want to read my book on the train...i want to sit with mr dream on the sofa....have chinese food....watch a DVD...

i want to go home....i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...you get the idea..;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I am home
    I want to go back to Oct 31st at 1:45 pm when I picked up my tickets and started the dream
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    dcfaithful wrote:

this post is useless without pictures. but i can feel that. i am convinced certain certain grades i got had a lot to do with who was in the class to distract me. and danish women are pretty hot ;)
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    dcfaithful wrote:

this post is useless without pictures. but i can feel that. i am convinced certain certain grades i got had a lot to do with who was in the class to distract me. and danish women are pretty hot ;)

This girl is no different. We've actually been talking in class and she seems like a very nice person, worthy of establishing a friendship. I have a girlfriend whom I love dearly...but I learned a valuable lesson from my grandfather years ago: "Look all you want, but don't touch."

Having a harmless crush isn't a bad thing, is it? I choose not to think so. :geek:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    "love dearly"
    and I love that term and use it often
    it says it all- truly committed, devoted with sensitivity and compassion.
    I like the "golden rule" too which protects all relationships
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490

i want to go home....i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...i want to go home...you get the idea..;)
    why go home... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    how glad i am to have tomorrow off, gaining a full day to get art stuff done....glorious!!

That's how I'm feeling too! Happy to have tomorrow clear. :)

Although, I will be grading a bunch of papers...I need the extra day to get them done...Who knew this would be so time-consuming?! :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    how glad i am to have tomorrow off, gaining a full day to get art stuff done....glorious!!

That's how I'm feeling too! Happy to have tomorrow clear. :)

Although, I will be grading a bunch of papers...I need the extra day to get them done...Who knew this would be so time-consuming?! :geek:
    aw boo on the grading, but glad you have tomorrow off as well! :)
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    dcfaithful wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

This girl is no different. We've actually been talking in class and she seems like a very nice person, worthy of establishing a friendship. I have a girlfriend whom I love dearly...but I learned a valuable lesson from my grandfather years ago: "Look all you want, but don't touch."

Having a harmless crush isn't a bad thing, is it? I choose not to think so. :geek:

probably why id make a bad parent/grandparent... my lesson would be more like "it's only cheating if you get caught." ;) kudos to you for holding strong though man.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Concerned that I am completely disinterested in work at the moment. Really just can't be bothered. Enjoy work normally, it just seems incredibly dull at the moment. :(
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Concerned that I am completely disinterested in work at the moment. Really just can't be bothered. Enjoy work normally, it just seems incredibly dull at the moment. :(

welcome to my world... ;)

soon...LUNCH!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options

i want to go home....i want to go home...i want to go home...home...you get the idea..;)
    why go home... 8-)

when i am standing in a piazza in italy, seeing/hearing the best band in the world live....why go home? most definitely is a question i ask myself.

while i am sitting at my cube at work, granted...with one of the best views of one of the greatest cities....i want to go home! IS indeed, far more appropriate. ;)

i want to go home!
    bout 25 more minutes...yay....and i get to do just that. 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    What to make for dinner... :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I have to practice and get my clothes washed for tomorrow. :? :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    I’m tried of them cutting down an old gorgeous tree for Rockefeller Center every year. smilies0171.gif
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    Will I make a good father....I'd even settle for a decent father.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    Wishing I lived right along the ocean, so I could see the sun rise & set every single day... :thumbup: :D :wave:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    POST OFFICE SOON :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Raking Leaves. Good thing I do it the easy way. I have one of those mulching lawn mowers and all I have to do is go over the lawn with mower, with bag attached, and then dumped the now mulched leaves in a lawn bag.
    I have a leaf blower and one that also sucks them up and mulches them, but nothing works better than the lawn mower.
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    :think: hmmmmmmmmmmmm :think: I'm wondering why the wind is howling outside. :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Secret Santa shipped :D
  • Options
    I miss my little doggies :(

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    I'm right here ya know!! ;):mrgreen:

Should I change it back?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Should I change it back?

No you look lovely. :D

Theserialthrilla is always changing his - I never know who's going to appear next. ;)
  • Options
    I am so sick of coughing! Cough, cough, cough all day, cough, cough, cough all night! First it was a sore throat, now it's a cough. What will I get next? Guess it'll be a runny nose! :cry: