Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    Update: 33 staff out of a little over 200 and salary freeze. What a day, what a day.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    ill win the next top model contest!!! :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Why don't men get engagement rings? hmmmmmm???? Oh cause when you do give them one they LOSE IT :evil: :evil: :evil: Yep that's why.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Why don't men get engagement rings? hmmmmmm???? Oh cause when you do give them one they LOSE IT :evil: :evil: :evil: Yep that's why.

uh oh! :shock:
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420

is that different from the wedding band? never heard of a guy's engagement.. :oops:
  • Options

is that different from the wedding band? never heard of a guy's engagement.. :oops:
    Yeah...lucky for him he didn't lose the wedding band :evil:

And THIS is why you've never heard of a guy getting an engagement ring :x :lol:

• Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202

Yeah...lucky for him he didn't lose the wedding band :evil:

And THIS is why you've never heard of a guy getting an engagement ring :x :lol:

there's such a thing as a guy's engagement ring? i thought we were free to play single until the wedding night... we need time to decide if we're gonna get cold feet!

now that i've thoroughly made us look bad, what's on my mind is... fucking girls man... can't live with em, can't shoot em.
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    How people can be quickly forgotten...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,259
    What are the chances, the local radio chat show was talking about guys engagement rings earlier this morning. On the upside at least you now have another stick to beat your man with when you want some leverage in an argument! :D

Fucking girls is right. I've fancied this friend (girl) of mine for years. One of my best mates moved in with her last week, and he fancies her too. Fucks sake. I can at least take comfort in the fact that ive a better chance than he does, she's shot him down before, and he lives with her now....all the more reason for her to fancy a bit of Jordy......i fucking hope! 8-)

Also, my toes are cold again. Time to start wearing 2 pairs of socks.
  • Options
    Europe boots.are not here..all my friends in North Europe grab them already.. :?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

there's such a thing as a guy's engagement ring? i thought we were free to play single until the wedding night... we need time to decide if we're gonna get cold feet!

The 10,000 miles of separation aided nicely in that department ;)

AND...he found it! Guess I can let him live :mrgreen:

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

AND...he found it! :Guess I can let him live :mrgreen:

good. cause theres not enough of us aussies for their wives to be killing them willy nilly. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Update: 33 staff out of a little over 200 and salary freeze. What a day, what a day.

Ouch :(

I hope I don't have lice :oops:
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    couse feel like jail
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Vest on yesterday, vest off today!!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I hope the early part of this day passes quickly.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    I really should go pee, instead of posting here.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options

AND...he found it! :Guess I can let him live :mrgreen:

good. cause theres not enough of us aussies for their wives to be killing them willy nilly. :lol:
    hahahaha - it wouldn't have been willy nilly...would have been well thought out and methodical :shock: :o:lol: I kid :P

• Options
    couse feel like jail
    lol - well then the wedding ring must feel like a life sentence! :shock:

• Options
    couse feel like jail

HA!
    i bought my husband an 'engagement ring'...seemed only fair. he totally did not want it, we returned it, and i probably got him some electronic gadget instead. :P i designed our wedding bands, neither one of em ever wear them anymore. hahaha. i do wear another ring he gave me later, and he wears none at all. c'est la vie!

i had SUCH a great night last night! saw my friend for the first time in 7 years - had a great meal/drinks together....hours of conversation. i LOVE that.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options

HA!
    i bought my husband an 'engagement ring'...seemed only fair. he totally did not want it, we returned it, and i probably got him some electronic gadget instead. :P i designed our wedding bands, neither one of em ever wear them anymore. hahaha. i do wear another ring he gave me later, and he wears none at all. c'est la vie!

Tim actually wanted a ring...I guess cause of the distance...which was fine by me...if he decides not to wear it...fine too - but don't LOSE IT!!! He loses everything though...wallet...keys...phone :roll: I don't wear my ring all the time either...I rotate rings...but I know where they are at all times! :P

Now on my mind: 3 days till I'm in the warm sun :mrgreen:

• Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Another dentist appointment next Tuesday!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options

HA!

Tim actually wanted a ring...I guess cause of the distance...which was fine by me...if he decides not to wear it...fine too - but don't LOSE IT!!! He loses everything though...wallet...keys...phone :roll: I don't wear my ring all the time either...I rotate rings...but I know where they are at all times! :P

Now on my mind: 3 days till I'm in the warm sun :mrgreen:

well as long as he doesn't lose you, he'll be fine....;)

LUNCH!

:mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    The Ball-sy call I just made to my boss, which seemed to have a shot at working :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    couse feel like jail
    R.I.P.
  • Options
    - but don't LOSE IT!!! He loses everything though...wallet...keys...phone :roll: :
    The thing is not loose u..all the other can be replaced.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    12 more days and i will officially be *IN* my 40s! :o :shock: :wtf:

:lol:
    i'm not upset about it, at all...but it sure is a bizarre thought. like, how in the hell did THAT happen?
    :? :twisted: :| i LOVe birthdays tho, and waaaayyyyyy better than the alternative, but wow...not on the precipice anymore, but swimming right in my 40s. wow. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    Wondering why my friend's wife keeps texting me about nothing. Don't know if I trust her intentions, but thats all the thought I'll give it.
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • Options
    12 more days and i will officially be *IN* my 40s! :o :shock: :wtf:

:lol:
    i'm not upset about it, at all...but it sure is a bizarre thought. like, how in the hell did THAT happen?
    :? :twisted: :| i LOVe birthdays tho, and waaaayyyyyy better than the alternative, but wow...not on the precipice anymore, but swimming right in my 40s. wow. :mrgreen:
    Welcome to the club :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    how glad i am to have tomorrow off, gaining a full day to get art stuff done....glorious!!