Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    My best friend is coming to visit us for a couple of days in two weeks! I am soooooo excited, she is going to be my first visitor from Germany! It's gonna be awesome, I cannot wait! Cav will have a blast listening to us talking :lol:

:lol: and when you laugh Cav will look at you two like this: :eh: :wtf: :shifty:

:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    RKCNDY wrote:
    My best friend is coming to visit us for a couple of days in two weeks! I am soooooo excited, she is going to be my first visitor from Germany! It's gonna be awesome, I cannot wait! Cav will have a blast listening to us talking :lol:

:lol: and when you laugh Cav will look at you two like this: :eh: :wtf: :shifty:

:lol:

We're gonna hit the malls and take two hour trips to the supermarket :lol:
  • Options
    Nevermind90Nevermind90 Posts: 722
    TENACIOUS D ..................
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,763
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    brianlux wrote:
    What's wrong?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    What's wrong?

I'm about to implode and loss my right to... I'd better not say... here...
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    brianlux wrote:

Dude.... you know where I am... Always there for you. What's the damages? I've never seen you curse so much! BEE! pm me soon. or I'm going to... implode.
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    On my mind? WTF happened to Brian? I was gone for a little while. What did you people do? :evil:

He never gets this upset. Someone tell me... I will find out either way. The sooner the better.

:cry:
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    edited May 2013
    Staysea, I haven't been here all day but when I visited this morning that thread about the Confederate flag looked like it was going no place good at lightning speed. That's my guess as to the location of the accident...
    Post edited by justam on
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Sorry everybody. Just blowing off big-time steam. I'd better go chill for now...

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Study. Eat junk food. Study. Study. Study. Cry. Study. Take test. Repeat.

FRIDAY, NOON, WHERE R U
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    The anxiety of tomorrow won't let me sleep. Dnt know whether to cry or puke. :?
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    jbarbian wrote:

What the F you have going on? Paternity test?
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Wondering when this will all end.... it seems a never ending circle
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    this page is not such great stuff going on... sorry all

my mind is somebody else right now :?
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Don't wear a wrap dress on a breezy day :oops: :fp: :nono:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,817
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol: exactly!

• Options
    Make your hubby(and the rest of us men happy) :lol::lol::lol:
    And wear the wrap dress to Wrigley.

Watch out Windy City!
    Here comes comebackgirl!
    :P
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    jbarbian wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you for that! I needed some laughter!
    Could you imagine! That would be hell. Never did have issues like that in my life! Thank God!!!

It's work related. We have what is called Arena Scheduling. Basically, if you want to change jobs within the district you throw your name into the "arena" . Everyone who has tossed their name in gets lined up in order of seniority and you then get to pick from the open jobs. I put my name in. There are no jobs that I want. I can take my current job back if no one has taken it before my number is called.

"Employees don't leave jobs, they leave bad bosses"

This all goes down at 4 today.
  • Options
    Make your hubby(and the rest of us men happy) :lol::lol::lol:
    And wear the wrap dress to Wrigley.

Watch out Windy City!
    Here comes comebackgirl!
    :P
    :lol::lol::lol:
    I'll have to get his approval on that first :think:

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    South Street.....Here we come :mrgreen::mrgreen: Can not wait
  • Options
    I don't give a rats ass.
  • Options
    I don't give a rats ass.
    Good Morning to you too love :wave:
  • Options
    I don't give a rats ass.
    How ya been Love-Buns?
  • Options
    I don't give a rats ass.
    How ya been Love-Buns?
    Since this past weekend....fanfuckingtastic!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

And yourself?
  • Options
    Since this past weekend....fanfuckingtastic!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

And yourself?
    I am doing OUTSTANDING!!!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

that's the best day to wear one. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Whats on my mind?

Why some people feel the need to be nothing but insulting pieces of shit.

Go take a long look in the mirror, before you go calling anyone else out.
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    jbarbian wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you for that! I needed some laughter!
    Could you imagine! That would be hell. Never did have issues like that in my life! Thank God!!!

It's work related. We have what is called Arena Scheduling. Basically, if you want to change jobs within the district you throw your name into the "arena" . Everyone who has tossed their name in gets lined up in order of seniority and you then get to pick from the open jobs. I put my name in. There are no jobs that I want. I can take my current job back if no one has taken it before my number is called.

"Employees don't leave jobs, they leave bad bosses"

This all goes down at 4 today.

That is messed up. Sounds like a white elephant gift exchange with jobs. Good luck.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.