what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• need to clean..
    good idea
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Just had a birthday lunch for a co-worker and while chatting my boss is telling us about her new boyfriend. Here's what she says "He is just great because he doesn't care about sports at all! I just cannot see myself having to set aside a whole Sunday or Monday night just to watch a silly game, what a waste of time, I have so many better things to do"

Yes, she knows all about my football obsession.

:evil:

This guy sounds like a tool.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Just had a birthday lunch for a co-worker and while chatting my boss is telling us about her new boyfriend. Here's what she says "He is just great because he doesn't care about sports at all! I just cannot see myself having to set aside a whole Sunday or Monday night just to watch a silly game, what a waste of time, I have so many better things to do"

well..if they have better things to do :P
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

There is nothing better than football Dimi!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And *that* can be done while watching football!

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Propped the fence up with some wood, tied the garage door shut, put a new bucket under the roof leak.

There's really not much more to do, and I'm thankful for that.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Propped the fence up with some wood, tied the garage door shut, put a new bucket under the roof leak.

is the leak from when you burned the toast? :P
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:

No... but do you think I can convince the insurance adjuster that the toast smoke stain on the kitchen ceiling is storm-related?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    RKCNDY wrote:

No... but do you think I can convince the insurance adjuster that the toast smoke stain on the kitchen ceiling is storm-related?

you could possibly tell them "the power went out, and I had gone to Costco and bought a bulk package of 500 candles, and...well...it was cold, and I needed to warm up, I can't possibly make a fire right here in the kitchen, right? At least I didn't burn the house down!"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

There is nothing better than football Dimi!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And *that* can be done while watching football!

if you still can catch the ball......well..ill let you watch that game!!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

20days?!?!?!? 20 days it takes you to toss a package of sticks, baggies and twisty ties in a box and ship it to me from Ohio?

WTF are you smoking? :x

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    20days?!?!?!? 20 days it takes you to toss a package of sticks, baggies and twisty ties in a box and ship it to me from Ohio?

What?
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    Gotta find a place to eat in Nashville...
    RKCNDY wrote:

What?

I have been given 50+ pounds of apples-and don't know what to do with them (I hate applesauce)
    unlost wants some caramel and candy apples
    I am an excellent baker (caramel will be homemade caramel)
    I am looking for apple sticks since caramel is hot
    found a baking supply place on the web
    their shipping terms say "small USPS packages will take between 16-20 days for delivery"
    fuck that, I can probably find them off amazon and get them faster...or make my own sticks

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    edited October 2012
    mca47 wrote:

last time i was in nashville, i had waffle house.....

it pretty much blew. :lol:

correction, our hotel was by a waffle house...we had pizza
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

What?

I have been given 50+ pounds of apples-and don't know what to do with them (I hate applesauce)
    unlost wants some caramel and candy apples
    I am an excellent baker (caramel will be homemade caramel)
    I am looking for apple sticks since caramel is hot
    found a baking supply place on the web
    their shipping terms say "small USPS packages will take between 16-20 days for delivery"
    fuck that, I can probably find them off amazon and get them faster...or make my own sticks

Yep
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Talking shit about Waffle House?

Go for it

81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Talking shit about Waffle House?

Go for it

please review the edit, but yes, waffle house blows....as do all chain breakfast establishments.

the waffle house's suckiness is only rivaled by that one place....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

please review the edit, but yes, waffle house blows....as do all chain breakfast establishments.

the waffle house's suckiness is only rivaled by that one place....

Ehhhh
    cracker barrel..that's it. talk about lousy service, cheap coffee and aweful biscuits and gravy. elmers glue tastes better than their gravey
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    cracker barrel..that's it. talk about lousy service, cheap coffee and aweful biscuits and gravy. elmers glue tastes better than their gravey

:fp:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I make a killer breakfast 8-) Just sayin'...
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    My house still smells like syrup from the bacon cooked yesterday
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I want my old laptop back. :(
    81 wrote:

I liked Cracker Barrel in Missoula...ok, maybe because there were really cool people at the table ;)

but fuck Cracker Barrel because apparently they have something against the west coast...closest one is in Idaho :|

- Christopher McCandless
    3 more boxes of apples? :shock:

- Christopher McCandless
    I make a killer breakfast 8-) Just sayin'...
    You can crash here any time
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

I liked Cracker Barrel in Missoula...ok, maybe because there were really cool people at the table ;)

but fuck Cracker Barrel because apparently they have something against the west coast...closest one is in Idaho :|

Had to be the peeps
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I might be the best procrastinator ever.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Almost at this very time two weeks ago, I arrived in the States to be with Cav. So far, it has been nothing short of wonderful. I'm so glad and thankful that my life has taken this turn :mrgreen: To think that it all happened because of these forums and PJ ...