what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• I fear if the Tigers don't win tonight, Cav will cry himself into sleep tonight... Come on, Tigers!

The downside of sports. Depression and crying yourself to sleep :cry:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,747
    I fear if the Tigers don't win tonight, Cav will cry himself into sleep tonight... Come on, Tigers!

ruh-roh, sorry! :(
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Shouldn't of had that frosty...or the big mac at 2am...
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • i dont give a rats ass.....i have my own game...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I fear if the Tigers don't win tonight, Cav will cry himself into sleep tonight... Come on, Tigers!

Aaah oh well. Congrats, Giants fans :)

Cav will be alright. He's semi-VGL and he drives a 4Runner. :lol:
  • a joke
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    albert einstein
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnie wrote:
    albert einstein
    say hello if u see him...and tell him,he was right for all.. 8-)
    afroannnie wrote:
    albert einstein

:D he was a smart man... ;)

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”

― Albert Einstein
  • afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    albert einstein

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”

― Albert Einstein
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    afroannnie wrote:

― Albert Einstein

I thought you would like that one. :D;)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Some storm comin or something.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Some storm comin or something.

something or some such thing
  • afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

― Albert Einstein

I thought you would like that one. :D;)
    pretty girl...kissing....attention women deserve..you know its my thing.... ;):mrgreen:
  • One monkey ..two monkey....and a computer.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Other than employees Idon't think there is a single customer in the entire store. Kind of freaky.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    should i secure the deck furniture?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    should i secure the deck furniture?

it would look really cool on your neighbor's roof...the neighbor 3 miles down the road...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Wondering how long work will last today....market closed, can't do much real business..
    I vote for a couple hours of clean-up/organization work and then back on the train home :)

Tonight it's Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie style)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i wonder how long i have until the power goes out :think:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Why is gas cheaper at convenience stores like 7-Eleven and whatnot? I mean, the gas they sell has to meet the same standards as the gas at Citgo or Shell, right? So is the difference like between buying name brand and generic? :think:

But at the same time, nearly everything else in a convenience store -- from milk and bread to cereal and soda -- is more expensive than in a grocery store. So what is going on here?! :wtf:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    kw18 wrote:
    Why is gas cheaper at convenience stores like 7-Eleven and whatnot? I mean, the gas they sell has to meet the same standards as the gas at Citgo or Shell, right? So is the difference like between buying name brand and generic? :think:

But at the same time, nearly everything else in a convenience store -- from milk and bread to cereal and soda -- is more expensive than in a grocery store. So what is going on here?! :wtf:

sheer volume...grocery stores can buy 1500 boxes of Corn Flakes a week, 7-11 can only buy maybe 50 a month. Bigger volume equals bigger discounts. (I used to work in purchasing and inventory management)
    Name brand is also another factor. But also, grocery chains that have gas (Safeway and Costco) can also buy bigger volumes of gas. Convenience stores rely solely on gas sales to keep them afloat.

but I don't believe that "all gas is the same". Because if I put am/pm gas in my car, it trips up the O2 sensor, and the 'check engine light' comes on. Then if I put in Chevron gas (it *has* to be Chevron) it takes about half a tank of the Chevron gas before the 'check engine light' goes off.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    albert einstein

― Albert Einstein

Isn't that the damn truth. What a smart man
    I can't seem to get this past weekends events out of my head. :oops:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    DS1119 wrote:
    Other than employees Idon't think there is a single customer in the entire store. Kind of freaky.

Go and have a shopping cart race :D
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm never drinking moonshine again.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    DS1119 wrote:

Go and have a shopping cart race :D

Can you please go tell your not VGL fiance to PM me or answer his thread so I can pay up on his stupid Tigers/Yankees bet. :lol:
  • fisherprice
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    One mother of a midterm tomorrow
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I'm never drinking moonshine again.
    I had some of that Saturday night....HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never again