don smith wrote:
    not my girlfiend. :wave:

Good story - yes/no?

sounds like a bachelor weekend to me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Why are you raising your voice? I ate it happily.

dirty

Good Man
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    don smith wrote:

:corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    don smith wrote:

who's girlfriend is she then?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    don smith wrote:

who's girlfriend is she then?

I think he's talking about Claudia.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Just camp for one night, and then you'll get kidnapped by some folks who will take you back to their hotel room and feed you popcorn and waffles. I'm telling you, it works every time. :D

Don't forget old Chinese food.

It wasn't THAT old! it was from Friday...

Unlost got to clean up the chinese food mess the next morning...

Have fun camping Lisa! And if you get kidnapped or go missing, I'll worry about you..unlike some other people around here... :roll: :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:

Have fun camping Lisa! And if you get kidnapped or go missing, I'll worry about you..unlike some other people around here... :roll: :lol:

thanks! I knew I could count on you! *smooch!*

I did go to WalMart and buy a bunch of those hand warmers...I'm filling my sleeping bag with them so I don't freeze.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

thanks! I knew I could count on you! *smooch!*

I did go to WalMart and buy a bunch of those hand warmers...I'm filling my sleeping bag with them so I don't freeze.

:wave: stay warm!!
  • roof
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • gofarty
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • lets get away .....
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    the oven that is preheating
    lucky show #13
  • that was bad...
  • ozgurkdozgurkd Posts: 434
    Wonder if I should take a hike in the forest
    another beautiful day
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    427844_10151234642727239_1153986951_n.jpg
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Will I actually get around to studying today, or not?
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    My student is late because of his karate tournament. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    ice cream for dinner? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sometimes I wish I chose a different career path. This one has given me some luxuries in life but at that same time really sucks. I sit here every Saturday while the rest of the World is out living. This job has cost me a lot in life and of life.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sometimes I wish I chose a different career path. This one has given me some luxuries in life but at that same time really sucks. I sit here every Saturday while the rest of the World is out living. This job has cost me a lot in life and of life.
    do not forget the incredible complimentary breakfasts... not that that has anything to do w/ your job or not. it just kicks ass
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    DS1119 wrote:
    Not too late to change DS...you have about 3 decades left to work. I consider changing sometimes. I love my job, but sometimes want to do something more creative...artistically creative. I met with a man who started his own business years ago. He's a multi multi millionaire now and has been able to provide a great life for his family and help his friends...but he plans to retire when he's 50 and become a nurse....he said while he's grateful for what he can provide he's unfulfilled. We're allowed to grow and change. Just because we've achieved something doesn't mean we have to stop. Life is all about the process
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Not too late to change DS...you have about 3 decades left to work. I consider changing sometimes. I love my job, but sometimes want to do something more creative...artistically creative. I met with a man who started his own business years ago. He's a multi multi millionaire now and has been able to provide a great life for his family and help his friends...but he plans to retire when he's 50 and become a nurse....he said while he's grateful for what he can provide he's unfulfilled. We're allowed to grow and change. Just because we've achieved something doesn't mean we have to stop. Life is all about the process

This is so true.

A person can also change direction within the same field if they are creative about it. I think we all need to look around at options sometimes so that our lives don't become stale but instead become more full as time goes by.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • trouble
  • DIMITRI!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6GTh6qt8tY

Turn the volume to high....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • DIMITRI!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6GTh6qt8tY

Turn the volume to high....
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • vasilis do me shower.. :fp: :lol:
  • lunch