what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Is a wooly mammoth just a furry elephant and is an elephant just a naked mammoth? :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • stop signs
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Into work an hour early. What was I thinking? :fp:
  • its really a shame...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Elisha Cuthbert is on tv with Kelly Ripa right now. What's on my mind you ask?

Straight. Dirty. Thoughts. 8-)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Oh god, my poor head l... just reread my PMs & posts from last night . I am going straight to hell...
    but at least a few of you are coming with me :lol::lol::lol:

cliff notes :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Have to work on Halloween night, for the third year in a row. :x
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    EmBleve wrote:
    me too :x I plan to wear cat ears again and just take them off in session :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    EmBleve wrote:
    me too :x I plan to wear cat ears again and just take them off in session :lol:
    :lol: Good idea. Last year I wore my PJ zombie shirt. Didn't go over well on some levels... cat ears might be better.
  • EmBleve wrote:
    go as Ghost!! ;)
  • porta doukou doukou tataou....
    EmBleve wrote:
    go as Ghost!! ;)
    Yes! Or better yet, the Invisible Man! :lol:
  • EmBleve wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    go as Ghost!! ;)
    Yes! Or better yet, the Invisible Man! :lol:
    :lol:
    fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

who pissed in your cheerios today?
    81 wrote:

FUCK

seriously....

you send me two sets of data, but the data is the same fucking set of data.....really....fuck you and fucking stupid fuckin retarded project.....i'm going to go work on someting important with real data. :fp:

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

FUCK

seriously....

you send me two sets of data, but the data is the same fucking set of data.....really....fuck you and fucking stupid fuckin retarded project.....i'm going to go work on someting important with real data. :fp:

do you wanna tell me how you really feel about the data?
    mother fucker......

if you come over with your shitass smirk and stand in my door for a minute without saying a word again, i'm not just going to give you a return mocking mimic of your stupid ass look.....i'm gonna slap it right off your face.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    after this past weekend....i'm still alive. phew!
  • 81 wrote:
    mother fucker......

if you come over with your shitass smirk and stand in my door for a minute without saying a word again, i'm not just going to give you a return mocking mimic of your stupid ass look.....i'm gonna slap it right off your face.
    you want me to make it look like accident??
  • after this past weekend....i'm still alive. phew!
    :corn:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

FUCK

seriously....

Sounds like a gigantic waste of time
    [Sounds like a gigantic waste of time

pretty much.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:lol::lol: Looked like you had a great weekend Sheila...I'm still laughing about that Bears picture...really irked a lot of my friends with it! :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol: Looked like you had a great weekend Sheila...I'm still laughing about that Bears picture...really irked a lot of my friends with it! :lol::lol::lol:

The Bears picture was just pure gold :lol::lol::lol: Sitting in the bar and the bartender was clueless on why I was laughing so damn hard.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Dave Matthews does what now?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:fp: you just zip it young whippersnapper.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    The Bears picture was just pure gold :lol::lol::lol: Sitting in the bar and the bartender was clueless on why I was laughing so damn hard.

:lol::lol::lol: So good!!! I need that shirt!!! :lol:

How is this Pearl Jam related?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: So good!!! I need that shirt!!! :lol:

They only had that one in a mens. The other one came in womens and fits quite nicely.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

blahblah.gif

:shh: