what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Pretty much just the Bills game and how many threads can I post in Before Dimitris comes back and posts in 16000 threads again?
  • xatziavatis
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Sterling Sharpe is so much more well spoken than his brother SHannon.
  • mastoras
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sterling Sharpe is so much more well spoken than his brother SHannon.

Why is he buried on the NFL Network and I'm stuck with Shannon on CBS?
  • audi
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    6 weeks to find a new home ... :cry::cry::cry:
    & no i didn't get myself thrown out ... desicion from Ken the area manager = no more sub-letting.

Ken.... your a C*nting f*cktard
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    Although, Despite this I'm still the happiest I've been in a long time. :):)
    I'll be just fine.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    little bird with a bad wing...
    the other birds were kind to him
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    is it November yet?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • washer
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    Waking up last night 10;30 and checking out the garage only to see someone flashing some high beam light all around the yard and two golf carts in the driveway.

I was like what the hell is going on somebody having a party in my yard. It was the gator wildlife refuge guy and his boys catching gators in our lake. He caught our 4 footer but could not catch the 8 footer. After they are caught they take them out to the Loxahatchee Wildlife Refuge and release them there.

So we still have the big one lurking looking for a meal so Snoopy our Datsun dog better watch out and be on the move the gator has taken down a small deer and another neighbor's dog before. :shock:

Oh I had to touch the gator that they caught and I thought his skin would be hard and tough but it wasn't it was rather soft. Never been up close and personal with a gator and man are their tails strong.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    Waking up last night 10;30 and checking out the garage only to see someone flashing some high beam light all around the yard and two golf carts in the driveway.

I was like what the hell is going on somebody having a party in my yard. It was the gator wildlife refuge guy and his boys catching gators in our lake. He caught our 4 footer but could not catch the 8 footer. After they are caught they take them out to the Loxahatchee Wildlife Refuge and release them there.

So we still have the big one lurking looking for a meal so Snoopy our Datsun dog better watch out and be on the move the gator has taken down a small deer and another neighbor's dog before. :shock:

Oh I had to touch the gator that they caught and I thought his skin would be hard and tough but it wasn't it was rather soft. Never been up close and personal with a gator and man are their tails strong.

peace

:shock:
  • stay here
    Definately New York State government workers. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEGXZw_l-nY
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    DS1119 wrote:
    Definately New York State government workers. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEGXZw_l-nY
    :lol:

Not much is on my mind right now :D Let's keep it that way :thumbup:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Never thought I'd say this, but it might be the right time to go back to my own 'small town'
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    the Ultravox concert I went to yesterday
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Flying to Orlando in just under three hours! It's all very exciting, except for the part where in 19 hours I'll begin standing on an expo floor in a convention center, where I'll be for the next three days. D'oh!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Think my birthday present to myself this coming Saturday is going to be a new tattoo :) Sorry mom...for the 4th time :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • will be crazy the next 3 weeks at work
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    This midterm tomorrow....trying to study, and the material isn't necessarily difficult, but it's a LOT of information and my mind just isn't in it this weekend. Riding the struggle bus hardcore right now trying to memorize everything before 2PM tomorrow :?
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • 3 weeks of hell starts...
  • my friends at WI
    Pretty much just breakfast.
  • soccer
  • what im going to do at my name day..
    Oh god, my poor head l... just reread my PMs & posts from last night . I am going straight to hell...
    but at least a few of you are coming with me :lol::lol::lol:
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    Oh god, my poor head l... just reread my PMs & posts from last night . I am going straight to hell...
    but at least a few of you are coming with me :lol::lol::lol:
    im in.. :lol:
  • ozgurkdozgurkd Posts: 434
    samjam wrote:
    This midterm tomorrow....trying to study, and the material isn't necessarily difficult, but it's a LOT of information and my mind just isn't in it this weekend. Riding the struggle bus hardcore right now trying to memorize everything before 2PM tomorrow :?

:)))
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet