what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• I don't know if I should flattered or worried by the comments from the guys at work today :? :think:
    sahs them

:lol: They would actually enjoy it and ask for more. :fp:
    no more....yo...save it for later..... ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    no more....yo...save it for later..... ;)

you know I will ;)
  • no more....yo...save it for later..... ;)

you know I will ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ghxFhUntc
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I wish people would respond to emails in a timely fashion :x :x :x
  • where is soulsinging???

saw another thread and remember isnt around like 3-4 years now?
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    81 wrote:
    Not his fault... he's a pilot. :lol:

what does being a pilot have to do with him getting caught in it, and it not being his fault.

i swear to me, if i hear one more person say it's not my fault when it really is there fault, i'm gonna slap somebody.
    It's not my fault :|
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

what does being a pilot have to do with him getting caught in it, and it not being his fault.

i swear to me, if i hear one more person say it's not my fault when it really is there fault, i'm gonna slap somebody.

What if someone says its not your fault but it's my fault?
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

What if someone says its not your fault but it's my fault?
    we already know it's your fault :roll: :fp:

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Your meaning me or you meaing you?
    DS1119 wrote:

Your meaning me or you meaing you?
    your meaning you...as in you and not me. Fuck it. It's Stone's fault

• ozgurkdozgurkd Posts: 434
    longing
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    nothing
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
    is bigger than everything
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • bluegrace wrote:
    nothing
    how u do that??
    what? depth?
    Nazım Hikmet
  • ok.
    so, the crazies are out today :crazy:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    ok.

The crazies were out earlier this week in Downtown Eau Claire.

I was wondering why the cops were staring me down going into my buddies work.
    ok.

They've been out all week!
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    What a long week this has been. Can't wait for that drink coming to me at the end of the day. But, crazy: I went to a liquor store over my lunch break to get bottle of Jack, and I got carded. Seriously? I look like I'm younger than 21? Nuts.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    What a long week this has been. Can't wait for that drink coming to me at the end of the day. But, crazy: I went to a liquor store over my lunch break to get bottle of Jack, and I got carded. Seriously? I look like I'm younger than 21? Nuts.

The binny's out here id's everyone all the time. :fp: Target does as well. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

You can buy booze at Target??
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

You can buy booze at Target??

yeah...and at walgreen's if you so choose. [will shrug]

not a very good selection, but it works in a pinch
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    ok.

yes eyes get tired that`s for sure but I am fine esp now
    such a beautiful day You can only be beautiful crazy on days like this
    october sun in alaska so tasty
    Nazım Hikmet
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:

Yeah. Target even scans the barcode thingy on the ID. So, the government pretty much knows I'm a lush. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yeah. Target even scans the barcode thingy on the ID. So, the government pretty much knows I'm a lush. :lol:

that shit pisses me off....next time i'm going to ask that they don't scan it and make a scene and walk out. :lol:

they all check id's on certain medices as well. makes you feel like a criminal. that reminds, i need to write my state reps about that. bunch of bullshit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    can't wait for this day to be over so I can have my drink that is calling my name
    can't wait for this day to be over so I can have my drink that is calling my name

drink me shelia, drink me.

VodkaMartini-004-de1.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

VodkaMartini-004-de1.jpg

I do LOVE my martinis.

But if I drink one too many of those....I'd look like you did passed out on the floor.
    81 wrote:

VodkaMartini-004-de1.jpg

I do LOVE my martinis.

But if I drink one too many of those....I'd look like you did passed out on the floor.

et tu brute :fp:

fishing trip is off.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    hungry...what to eat...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless