Who hasn't received 10C Backspacer yet?

Comments

• got the CD last week but still waiting for the vinyl -_-
  • :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • took the day off today........was hoping to start a 4 day long weekend with Backspacer. It was not to be..... :cry: :evil:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • took the day off today........was hoping to start a 4 day long weekend with Backspacer. It was not to be..... :cry: :evil:

That´s a shit man....I´m still waiting too....
    From Montevideo, Uruguay.

That´s a shit man....I´m still waiting too....
    as we all do :evil:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    i got the vinyl yesterday here in germany! :D
  • Finally my CD turned up in London yesterday
  • my backspacer vinyl has just arrived like 15 mins ago! yay. :D
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    What happened to that bloke who stuffed the Pre-order down his Speedos and was swimming it over the ocean?

I was sure I could've relied on him to get it here sooner :twisted:

Where did I put my pitchfork?
  • Mono77Mono77 Posts: 76
    I didn't preorder to ten club. But there's still no Backspacer in stores down here in Peru =/
    I’ll never suck satan’s dick... = P
  • TuningOutTuningOut Posts: 12
    edited March 2016
    Post edited by TuningOut on
  • once again... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I'm still waiting....in Victoria, BC :?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    Nastasja wrote:
    I'm still waiting....in Victoria, BC :?

thats some funny shit there. you could have driven down to pick it up and back in what? 8-10 hours? 20 days later and still nothing. :lol:
    This post is © by gfraser
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,596
    The CD's must of been received in Canada by now. Haven't heard anything yet on the vinyl though.
  • one more time...
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    demetrios wrote:
    The CD's must of been received in Canada by now. Haven't heard anything yet on the vinyl though.

Still don't have mine. I don't get how mine didn't arrive the same time as yours!!
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
    Bump30 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Still don't have mine. I don't get how mine didn't arrive the same time as yours!!

That's strange. Hopefully this Tuesday after Thanksgiving, you have have the CD in.

And btw .. Happy Thanksgiving! :)
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,484
    I got an email to say my vinyl was being shipped on September 22nd. Will it be here (London) for Christmas?

As much as I want to carry on buying things through the 10C, there's really not much point in doing it anymore. It costs more, you get less and you have to wait longer for it. It's my own fault for being too eager and ordering the cd and the lp when the pre-sales were announced I guess. I should have known that it wouldn't be worth having to pay 2 lots of shipping. I could have bought the vinyl locally weeks ago and for a lot less than the cost+shipping will work out to be. The hardback cd wasn't really worth the extra wait either, as the store-bought copies had the 2 downloads they were better value for money.

Oh well, lesson learned...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • i didnt receive it yet. its been almost a month!!
    "Any life is made up of a single moment, the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all, who he is." JLB.
  • Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    demetrios wrote:
    Bump30 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

That's strange. Hopefully this Tuesday after Thanksgiving, you have have the CD in.

Nevermind Thanksgiving!! Have a kick ass time in Phili this week! SSSOOOO jealous!!!
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Well it has arrived today. It's all a bit of an anti-climax. I was really excited for it, but I think i'm spent.
    Hope I wake up in the morning with a fresh outlook. :|
    Bump30 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Bump30 wrote:

Nevermind Thanksgiving!! Have a kick ass time in Phili this week! SSSOOOO jealous!!!

D'oh! I wish you guy's can come! I'm trying to bring the boy's closer to home; closer to the Maritimes! :)
    Let's see what 2010 brings!
  • Vicky_Arg wrote:
    i didnt receive it yet. its been almost a month!!

The same here!!! This is normal???...this is the first time that something like this happens to me?...what i must do???
    From Montevideo, Uruguay.
  • Still waiting in Toronto. Am I in the minority now, are Ontarians still waiting.

q
  • Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    Still waiting in Brampton Ontario.

I ordered both the CD and Vinyl the day they were availible.

I accepted the ridiculously expensive cost of shipping, and paid my money; no questions asked.

I wanted to support the 10club. I wanted to support the band, I wanted the money to go right to Pearl Jam.

But now here we are 3 weeks since the record has been released and....

NOTHING not a fucking thing...No CD...No Vinyl.

As much as I've tried to stay positive about this, I can't help but feel like I've been royaly and properly fucked over by the 10club.

This service- or lack there of- is an absolute fucking joke. There is no logical reason or excuse for these Internatioal orders to be this late; especially after paying the shipping costs that we paid to ensure this album got delivered to us on time.

I didn't expect to get the CD or Vinyl as fast as the United States...but...3 WEEKS LATE ????

Waiting for this thing to show up at this point is rather anti-climatic -as someone else has said-

The new album experience has been totally ruined.

I was hoping to have my first listen be on glorious 180g vinyl w/headphones and bottle of wine...but instead had to settle for the crappy MP3 version of the album from iTunes.

Oh well, FUCK IT...lesson learned. I'm just a victim of geography.

Easy Street gets my money the next time around.
    No vinyl from 10club today. But did receive a ton of goodies from Kufala today! :)
    Day balanced out! 8-)
  • BryanWebBryanWeb Posts: 262
    edited January 2011
    Post edited by BryanWeb on
  • demetrios wrote:
    No vinyl from 10club today. But did receive a ton of goodies from Kufala today! :)
    Day balanced out! 8-)

Yup, no vinyl in Ontario...Okay, so, the Christmas singles tend to get up here around April, right? That's, 1-2-3-4 months after Christmas, so, we should have our LPs by say, somewheres around abouts January. Yes, January. What's everyone worried about??? ;):lol:

My co-worker brought me back a cool PJ t-shirt as a gift from the ACL festival and gave it to me today, so my day has balanced out too! YAY! :D

I can't be bothered to waste energy getting all worked up over the vinyl not arriving. It would have been very nice to have received it prior to, or around the release date, but it will get here when it gets here. AND, I am waiting until it does to listen to this album in its entirety. No CD, no MP3's, nothing, nada, until that black circle spins!!!
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,484
    Just got the vinyl in London and it looks really fucking cool!! I picked a great day to be off work!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)