Who hasn't received 10C Backspacer yet?

15678911»

Comments

• Wow! I've been patient and kept my mouth shut until now, but WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK is going on. Five fucking weeks. The amount I paid for shipping should have covered 3 to 4 day international shipping. Pathetic is the only way to describe the effort.

q
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    If it makes You easier - I haven't seen my Backspacer yet too...
    It's waiting for me at my parents house.

All I do is... touching the cd in store. This moments are insanely secrets. The biggest happiness. Noone knows what is really happening, except me :D

Wait for the moment. I am sure it will be the best moment in the Fall. Ok, I can immagine better time, but, unfortunatelly, it doesn't depend on me...
    So - enjoy the thing You will have and what are only Yours:)
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Ladies and Gentleman.After only 5 weeks of waiting.....Backspacer cd is in Greece..there will be a party celebrate the arrival of the lost but finally safe cd....!! wear only your perfume and come to see it!!! :lol:
    So,where is gonna be up the next pj album,i wanna to pre-order it..

Congrats.
    Can't believe it got to Greece before mine in Canada.
    yes.its crazy.5 weeks to arrive here in Greece and not yet in Canada..and Kufala bootlegs arrive in 4-5 working days...and the most crazy is that some people in North Europe receive backspacer cd from 10c and on the envelope has new zealand stamps.. :?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,580
    the one's who haven't received the 10club backspacer cd, did you place your order the day of the presale, july 15th? or the day after?

just wondering.
  • demetrios wrote:
    the one's who haven't received the 10club backspacer cd, did you place your order the day of the presale, july 15th? or the day after?

just wondering.
    maybe has to do with that or with what day they receive mail of the Ten Club order has been processed,the one says will ship within 1 BUSINESS day.who knows?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I Pre-ordered mine. This is getting ridiculous now, it shouldn't take close to this long to ship out
  • Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    demetrios wrote:

just wondering.

I didn't place mine until the beginning of August.
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I'm waiting and waiting and at the same time I'm looking for a new place to live....Guess have to change the mailing address when Backspacer still hasn't arrived before I move out..... :? Don't want to think what happens to the CD when my landlady gets hold of it :shock:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • After biting my tongue for an age I'm glad to say that my 10C Backspacer Vinyl finally arrived today in Kent, UK.
    It was post marked Germany?????????????????????
  • come on 10c help this people..they was single when they order backspacer and now they have kids and the cd isnt arrive yet.. :lol:
  • LukeSLukeS Posts: 7
    Yes finally got mine in canada!

shipped Sept 18
    got it today on Oct 19

took a whole month....
  • I finally received mine in Calgary on October 16. I wasn't angry, just sad. I was in Seattle on release date - if only I could have picked it up somewhere. I think I'll just wait and buy it in a store next time.
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I just received my copy!!
    Half a week before I move out....phew.......
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    come on 10c help this people..they was single when they order backspacer and now they have kids and the cd isnt arrive yet.. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

One of the funniest guy here on this forum 8-)
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC