Options

Santos sent me whole stack of Backspacer posters!!

Comments

• Options
    Can anyone please tell me how we know if we are getting a package? Did everyone on the Wishlist Team get an email and message from the team leader? I started looking at the Intel stuff but not sure I should yet. Thanks.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Can anyone please tell me how we know if we are getting a package? Did everyone on the Wishlist Team get an email and message from the team leader? I started looking at the Intel stuff but not sure I should yet. Thanks.

you can login to the street team site and check your messages there.
    from the headquarters page look for the messages tab and then click on the message center link from the dropdown menu.
    Hope this helps,
    -Jeannette
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options

from the headquarters page look for the messages tab and then click on the message center link from the dropdown menu.
    Hope this helps,
    -Jeannette

Thanks Jeannette. I did get a message from the team leader that said if you got a package from Santos then...the directions of what to do and I was able to accept the order even though I hadn't received anything. Granted I live on the other coast, but just wondered if they sent the email to only those people getting it or everyone. Hopefully that means the UPS guy will be visiting me soon,LOL! Please let me know if my thinking's correct. Thanks, Joni
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813

Hope this helps,
    -Jeannette

Thanks Jeannette. I did get a message from the team leader that said if you got a package from Santos then...the directions of what to do and I was able to accept the order even though I hadn't received anything. Granted I live on the other coast, but just wondered if they sent the email to only those people getting it or everyone. Hopefully that means the UPS guy will be visiting me soon,LOL! Please let me know if my thinking's correct. Thanks, Joni

Pretty much everyone who was signed up at the time the email sent out got the email. Basically everyone with a valid address for UPS who signed up 9/8/09 and before will most likely get the package, and you were definitely in before that. You're in the 30's. So yeah, you should be getting it :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    when is the estimated time of arrival on the east coast? :D
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Pretty much everyone who was signed up at the time the email sent out got the email. Basically everyone with a valid address for UPS who signed up 9/8/09 and before will most likely get the package, and you were definitely in before that. You're in the 30's. So yeah, you should be getting it :)

Ahh, thanks for explaining, Laura! I knew I wasn't going to make the cut offs...but kinda hoping anyway. ;)

Bobby was like that'd be fun driving all over Detroit....I just told him I didn't sign up earlier enough and didn't pay attention.

But no worries, you'll still have me around in WLF and we'll help whatever we can when it comes to Detroit. :D

I hope next round they'll still send some tattoo stickers!! I want those!!! God, I sound like a 12 year old...banging on a candy machine, cursing for losing 25 cents! <--- My mother would have washed my mouth in soap! :lol:
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    Thanks Foxy Mop! :-D

• Options
    With these great abilities comes responsibility. Please make sure to distribute them like the email says. It would be a shame to see this great idea and chance go to waste because people wanted to sell them on ebay.
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:
    With these great abilities comes responsibility. Please make sure to distribute them like the email says. It would be a shame to see this great idea and chance go to waste because people wanted to sell them on ebay.

Agreed - this is a great opportunity and I would be very sad to see this opportunity robbed.

I didn't know that you lived so close to me....same with NixonInDetroit :D

Good to know that you two are very active and involved with WLF....please do let us Detroiters know how you two have covered Detroit! Make us proud! :D

Yes, please, everyone....make us proud and also give others an opportunity to do this again in the future, so please do your best....and do the right thing.

Peace.
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:

will do as soon as I get them, ima send some to my BFF in North Florida to help me out spread the word over there as well.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    what street team?
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    inmyrvm wrote:
    what street team?
    THIS street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com/
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Would love to get my hands on the first one! But not in the US, so congrats to all who have managed to get hold of them and promote the Wishlist and Backspacer in the process!

Oh, my neice is at Maryland University so if anyone would like to send her a few posters I know she'd be happy to put them up. PM me and I'll send you her address.
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    if someoen could send me a poster and a couple of stickers i'd really really appreciate it. i'll even offer to help put up some promo material and ease your burden. feel free to pm me
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:

I've already printed out the intel for my area and am in the process of making a map of places to hit this weekend (crossing fingers they arrive by then). I also have the advantage of working at a large university and will be distributing things here as soon as they arrive, so any Pitt, CMU,or other "Burgh" college students, please PM me. BTW, who should we direct vendor questions to or is this something you would prefer we discuss on the Street Team forum? Thanks.

• Options
    IamMine wrote:
    Dirty Tom wrote:

Agreed - this is a great opportunity and I would be very sad to see this opportunity robbed.

I didn't know that you lived so close to me....same with NixonInDetroit :D

Good to know that you two are very active and involved with WLF....please do let us Detroiters know how you two have covered Detroit! Make us proud! :D

Yes, please, everyone....make us proud and also give others an opportunity to do this again in the future, so please do your best....and do the right thing.

Peace.

Yeah we've been here all along......we usually have monthly meet-ups etc...

We will all be in Philly too......are you gonna be there?

• Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:

Yeah we've been here all along......we usually have monthly meet-ups etc...

We will all be in Philly too......are you gonna be there?

Sadly, no we won't be able to go to Philly....or any PJ shows this year. :(

Have fun!
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    Just got a package today!

I am a street team veteran...so I enlisted my 21 year old son and 5 other college buddies. For beer money they will poster the city and photo-document as they do! :D
  • Options

I am a street team veteran...so I enlisted my 21 year old son and 5 other college buddies. For beer money they will poster the city and photo-document as they do! :D
    very cool :)
    anyone in chicago get theirs yet?
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    I get to hit the road in massachusetts and New Hampshire!! Lowell is in northern mass and just 10 mins from NH :D

Will you be delivering posters and stickers to Worcester Massachusetts?
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    I get to hit the road in massachusetts and New Hampshire!! Lowell is in northern mass and just 10 mins from NH :D

Will you be delivering posters and stickers to Worcester Massachusetts?
    I could meet halfway to give you some if you'd like. :D
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    if anyone would like to send me some posters and/or stickers, id like to help spread the world in washington! :D
    Pm me if your willing to send some to me
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813

Nice!!! Looks like they are slowly making their way across the country. These photo proofs from your son sound like they're going to be interesting :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Nice!!! Looks like they are slowly making their way across the country. These photo proofs from your son sound like they're going to be interesting :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I hope not too interesting. They are starting tonight, and it is what is known around ASU as "thirsty thursday".
    :lol:

On a side note, it is a GREAT area for this. There is a fantastic local music scene here and is is pretty much concentrated in the Tempe (asu campus) area.

I did my part...I got Alice Cooper to put up a couple in his Cooperstown. He does a TON for local struggling bands here and is always showcasing them at his club, and is always hosting some sort of benefit. He is HUGE here in PHX in the charity scene. I am hoping for a show here soon, as we can have a fundraiser at the club. :D
  • Options
    BenzBenz Posts: 117
    Wish one could buy these in these ten club store.
    Any chance you can send one to germany - would pay for everything.
    Or does anyone know how to get one of these here?

Thanks
  • Options
    Still waiting here in Michigan for my package. I have everything ready to roll...just need the package.

• Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:
    Still waiting here in Michigan for my package. I have everything ready to roll...just need the package.

That's what she said
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    anyone in alberta get a chance to do this...or sask or bc for that matter?
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    well I din't get my backspacer in the mail today but I did get my posters to start putting up...they are so cool...I din't expect so many stickers and tatoos...thank you santos and 10c...My 3 year old daughter lovesthe tatoos she says she is a pearl jam girl. i know what I will be doing on my days off. I live about 3 hours soutwest of chicago called the quad cities...the area better get ready for some pearl jam
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    Got mine in West Central Wisconsin today... unfortunately I'm not a big city girl and I'm wracking my brain trying to think of where to put all of these... but I'll be sure to plaster campus and bring some extras with me to Minneapolis this weekend when I go to visit Melissa. :)
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009