Options

Santos sent me whole stack of Backspacer posters!!

Comments

• Options
    Is there a way to tell if you're one of the first 50? Like, is there a membership number? I'm assuming I'm not one of the first 50 since I joined on September 5th... Wish I had known about it sooner. Either way, it's one of those orders that sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you all wear some PJ gear while hitting the town. Actually I was at a Chili Pepper Festival the other day wearing my 08 PJ hoodie and found another fan. But I'm digressing. So is there a way to know if you're in the first 50?
    click on roll call @ headquarters
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    I get to hit the road in massachusetts and New Hampshire!! Lowell is in northern mass and just 10 mins from NH :D
  • Options
    Is there a way to tell if you're one of the first 50? Like, is there a membership number? I'm assuming I'm not one of the first 50 since I joined on September 5th... Wish I had known about it sooner. Either way, it's one of those orders that sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you all wear some PJ gear while hitting the town. Actually I was at a Chili Pepper Festival the other day wearing my 08 PJ hoodie and found another fan. But I'm digressing. So is there a way to know if you're in the first 50?

I got all excited at first cause I saw myself at number 8... but then realized that ranking is based on Activity Points, not being one of the first 50 that joined. Still I'm getting a lot of pride from seeing that I'm doing my part being ranked 8th
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    edited September 2009

Hm it says i'm #60 but i still got the package?
    i joined streetteam a week ago
    Post edited by PJFAN_seattle on
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    you must of accepted the order before some of the others? Maybe it meant first 50 members who accepted order?
  • Options
    you must of accepted the order before some of the others? Maybe it meant first 50 members who accepted order?
    No i havent been on that website since I joined it on the 6th until today
    Shows:
  • Options
    Well then who cares :lol: Good luck spreading the love!! :D
  • Options

Yeah and the order just came out today. Meanwhile, I clicked on the map of the US and counted all the Wishlist members in the US.. Came up with a total of 60. I joined on the 5th, I should be pretty good to go. I'm getting excited now! I'm already planning the spots to hit in Allentown and Philly, so I really hope I get a pack!
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    Go TEAM GO!!!
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    I'm #46 so I should get these right? That's AWESOME :D
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    Weird, I just got the message from wishlist but I accepted the order earlier today. Hmmmm
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    You know, when i saw Laura posting...I thought oh hell, I'll do it...it'd be fun!

...but then I saw that there are already 50 chosen....

guess that makes it easier for me now. :P ;)

I wonder who got chosen here in MI? I'm really curious. :D
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    You know, when i saw Laura posting...I thought oh hell, I'll do it...it'd be fun!

where did you see 50 chosen?
  • Options
    very cool idea...fun way to get people involved...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    I'm going to head out first to Capitol Hill ... then West Seattle tomorrow

To spread the news/posters/stickers/tattoos :)

I just read the 'order' and it's great for those who 'fill it up and send in docs'...

Just the idea of trying to document all that makes me dizzy...

I'll be happy to get them out there and just enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling it gives me inside...

:D

Vive La Pearl Jam!!

Lisa
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    IamMine wrote:

I didn't.

I see it's not open anymore... it's closed. Oh well.

I was just curious if there was anyone chosen here in MI, that's all.

I'm out - great job everyone!

Very exciting times ahead! :D

'nite
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    bigeye21 wrote:
    I got the same package: posters, stickers, and temporary tattoos! :shock:

PM'd Santos who confirmed it was for the Wishlist Street Team and that we should be hearing from them soon! Kewl! 8-)

It's our bad (Wishlist) for not getting the info out sooner. We had a few little tidbits to finalize and you should have an email in your inbox as well now
    Y'know they did sent me hell of alot of posters and stickers im sure ill have some left that i can donate to the preparty

We'll already have some stuff at the preparty, so we definitely want you to post them all around your hometown to help promote Backspacer.
    hmmm...so 2 seattle residents got promo items. i guess they'll be spreading throughout the country in the next few days.

Yes - if you are in the first group of 50 sign-ups you should be getting them this week
    dawng wrote:
    Yah, I'm in the Seattle area and signed up for the wish list street team and I also got the package. I'm thinking a bunch of people around the country will be getting them in the next couple days :)

My seven-year-old son is going nuts over the tattoos! LOL Going to have to hide those...

The one thing I will NOT be doing is selling them on ebay for $5 each :roll: makes my stomach turn...this is supposed to be for CHARITY! PJ Karma will get those fuckers!

Exactly, dawn, you are right on about that. :) We figure each Team member who gets/got this Special Ops assignment will keep a set for themselves, but the rest should be used for promotional purposes only - not to be sold. We will be monitoring eBay as well for this.

The 10C is giving all of us fans a chance to be responsible and promote the new album. Using the promotional items for profit would be just shit, and would make the rest of us look bad. I have faith though, I think everyone is going to rise to the occasion and promote the hell out of Backspacer :mrgreen::mrgreen:

how do you become part of the Wishlist Street Team? I'm seriously interested, not just wanting promo stuff.

http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com :)
    jamainiac wrote:
    I Got Some Too :D

I'm going to hit WEST SEATTLE tomorrow with an armload of posters and some packing tape!

Beware Lamp Posts :D

Lisa, you're a rock star and a perfect example of motivated fan participation! :D
    Sweet!!! First 50! When did this order come about yesterday?

It's been in the works, but you should have the actual directions/order in your email box now :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    IamMine wrote:

Damn it, are we going to try and cover the same ground? Dibs on Worcester!
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    Congrats PJ_kidd_9-21-22.... :D

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    edited September 2009
    Sweet im excited i know a great place in Lake Forest Park and then some places in Kenmore

Do we need to take a photo of every place we put the posters up?
    Post edited by PJFAN_seattle on
    Shows:
  • Options
    Thanks Foxy!! Glad your on the ball ;):D
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Im guessing this wont work for the UK?
  • Options

I got all excited at first cause I saw myself at number 8... but then realized that ranking is based on Activity Points, not being one of the first 50 that joined. Still I'm getting a lot of pride from seeing that I'm doing my part being ranked 8th

Noel.. it's very cool that you are up there in rank. We like to think about it like karma.. the good you put out there is the good that will come back to you.

It's based on the membership created by a certain date...roughly around the first 50ish people or so.
    allstar340 wrote:
    I'm #46 so I should get these right? That's AWESOME :D

Promote it up!! Great job on all the icons & sigs people!
    Weird, I just got the message from wishlist but I accepted the order earlier today. Hmmmm

Its the internetz... :ugeek: mass emails sometimes take a little longer to process.

This particular order wasn't chosen... it was just the first 50ish US members.
    Sweet im excited i know a great place in Lake Forest Park and then some places in Kenmore. Do we need to take a photo of every place we put the posters up?

To get fulfill the orders, receive Activity Points & Gift Store credits, yes :) A cell phone camera shot will work too.
    Brisk. wrote:

Not for this set of orders, who knows what orders may come up for UK and other countries in the future.
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    I think if you joined wishlist foundation no matter where u live it would work
  • Options
    Hahah k if i can use my cell's camera thats fine
    Shows:
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    I think if you joined wishlist foundation no matter where u live it would work
    ooopsss. I was wrong. Thanks again Foxy!!!!
  • Options
    I am takin' care of business on the foundation page while I watch football...good way to pass some time!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    anyone who has some spare $$ want to shoot one over here? :P

:lol::lol::lol:8-)8-)
  • Options
    I am takin' care of business on the foundation page while I watch football...good way to pass some time!

Fan Power!! :D
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    edited September 2009
    FoxyMop, thanks for clarifying things. I just got the email but am not sure if that means I should look for a package. Thanks for all the hardwork Wishlist and 10 c does.
    Post edited by Tuolumne Mama on
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.