Okay, let's try again...LEGAL Holy Grail of Pearl Jam

124»

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    drop me a PM if you are serious about wanting the original...
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    vote for change tour dvd. behind the scenes. the one that rem posted/hosted and then pj posted and then mailed out to a limited # of people for viewing

i wish i had even a dvdr of that.

yeah. i've tried to find a way to burn the flv file that was on the REM site to a DVD but I'm not that smart when it comes to that stuff. I'd love to have a copy of that.

I worked at Best Buy in the music dept when Give Way came out. We had that thing a couple weeks before the SVT release and whenever I was in the back room sorting CDs I would listen to it. I wish I'd had some sort of heads up that shit would go down- I'd have tried to find a way to finagle a copy. As it is, I came into work and my supervisor was on my ass making sure I hadn't taken one because we needed to have all CDs accounted for. So maybe I wouldn't have been able to get one anyway, but I sure would have tried.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497
    AndySlash wrote:
    vote for change tour dvd. behind the scenes. the one that rem posted/hosted and then pj posted and then mailed out to a limited # of people for viewing

i wish i had even a dvdr of that.

yeah. i've tried to find a way to burn the flv file that was on the REM site to a DVD but I'm not that smart when it comes to that stuff. I'd love to have a copy of that.

Ah that FLV > DVD version. It's out there!