Okay, let's try again...LEGAL Holy Grail of Pearl Jam

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    arq wrote:
    The soldier field is not so rare, they printed more copies than they announced, not long ago ebay had a wave of soldier field LPs, it is something hard to get, but not benny hall price.

True. I bought one on ebay a few months ago from Vintage Vinyl. It seems like they were putting 1-2 a month on there. I was very picky who I bought from because I heard there were fakes going around. Patience paid off when I saw another sold by Vintage Vinyl. I guess they were emptying out their collection.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • There were almost 100 Soldier Field vinyls sitting in a stack at the Granite City Vintage Vinyl. That was about 3 years ago. When the Granite City Vintage Vinyl closed down, they started unloading them.
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    it has been debated long ago and here is what came up;

Blue Colombian Vs. vinyl

Reenk Roink

Vs. Iron Mask

Mookie Blaylock Ten Club shirt
  • WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Posts: 4,307
    hrd2imgn wrote:

Does anyone have a pic of this T-shirt?
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i have a no code rubber stamp and a flip book. i'm happy. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • hrd2imgn wrote:

?
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    hrd2imgn wrote:

Does anyone have a pic of this T-shirt?
    i dont have a pic handy, but its a pretty ugly shirt ;)

Its got Mookie Blaylock (literally) in black and white shades and then in the background all the way down it has PEARL JAM in block letters about 8-10 times.

I'll try to find a picture - I had one of these way back when.
  • I have one of the signed Deluxe Box Sets. I have no idea what it's worth..........or how to frame/display it????
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • smg97791smg97791 Posts: 151
    I'm gonna say the Give Way CD. Remember people, there was a time when Pearl Jam did not rain down live recordings on us. Of course their bootleg program has really devalued any previous live recordings but this one to me is still special considering the circumstances surrounding it. How many of you went to Best Buy the moment they opened for this CD only to be disappointed? I did.
  • DK23DK23 Posts: 32
    I have a cardboard stand up/sign that was an in-store promo for yield. Its a yield sign that says pearl jam on one side and yield on the other. Anyone have any idea how rare it is or how much it's worth? I can post pics if anyone wants
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    DK23 wrote:
    I have a cardboard stand up/sign that was an in-store promo for yield. Its a yield sign that says pearl jam on one side and yield on the other. Anyone have any idea how rare it is or how much it's worth? I can post pics if anyone wants

thats a really cool item, but its huge!!! if its the one Im thinking of, and doesnt attract a very high price I'm afraid...there was one on here recently for sale, and one on ebay
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i have the immortality CASSINGLE

check...mate....
  • DK23DK23 Posts: 32
    pdalowsky wrote:
    DK23 wrote:

thats a really cool item, but its huge!!! if its the one Im thinking of, and doesnt attract a very high price I'm afraid...there was one on here recently for sale, and one on ebay

Ya it is pretty huge haha, I would sell it but it would probably cost a fortune to ship
  • That Alive promo is actually pretty rare, as there weren't that many released.

You have to be careful with the ones on ebay as you get a lot of fakes - mine is an original (confirmed to me buy a friend who works for www.eil.com - a company who deals in rare music), but said they got a fair few fakes coming through, some of which are very hard to distinguish.

I have Nirvana's Hormoaning EP which it turned out was a fake, but is very, very difficult to tell.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    DK23 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    DK23 wrote:

Ya it is pretty huge haha, I would sell it but it would probably cost a fortune to ship

yeah thats the prob!!!
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,483
    Has anybody else ever seen the grey TEN singles box set? It's a big (12"x12"x1"ish) hard plastic box with a black silhouette of the Ten cover on the front. It's got the Alive, Even Flow, Jeremy, Oceans and TOTD Hunger Strike cd singles, a stickman t-shirt (black stickman on grey t-shirt), a calendar and various other bits of memorabilia (postcards etc). I think it was a German promo item but I can't find anything about it online
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • mach271mach271 Posts: 562
    Avocado B side disc.........

ITS OUT THERE
    That Alive promo is actually pretty rare, as there weren't that many released.

You have to be careful with the ones on ebay as you get a lot of fakes - mine is an original (confirmed to me buy a friend who works for http://www.eil.com - a company who deals in rare music), but said they got a fair few fakes coming through, some of which are very hard to distinguish.

I did bought mine in-93 so that wouldnt be any problem, but you can look at the Serial, it should be;

Serial: ZSK 4041, but that only printed on it, look in the center, DISP-001043
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

More rare items is;

Give Way CD, http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1001

FREAK CD, http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=126

I dont have any of those but I want them. I have this one but dont know how rare it is;

TEN, Yellow Digipak, http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=297
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• More rare items is;

Give Way CD, http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1001

FREAK CD, http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=126

I dont have any of those but I want them. I have this one but dont know how rare it is;

pretty sure that Yellow Ten is VERY RARE.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • I have something that was ONCE rare. It is the abandoned Sunfest video that was professionally shot but never released VHS. I got it off eBay years ago, and was very proud to showcase it when anyone who also attended that festival was over having drinks. With the advent of Youtube, now it's just nothing!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012

It is rare but not too rare, at least is not expensive.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Try and find (and buy) an 06 Emek Santa Barbara...

In Websters, it's the definition of rare
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
    arq wrote:

It is rare but not too rare, at least is not expensive.
    Speak for yourself, moneybags ;)

Its limited to 5,000 I believe and goes for like $75-$150 depending on condition. So its not that expensive by 'rare PJ' standards, but its definitely one of the items I really like for both the cover and the picture CD.
    mach271 wrote:

ITS OUT THERE
    Don't toy with us - is there such a tihng that really is out there?
  • OrangeBugOrangeBug Posts: 182
    goldrush wrote:
    Has anybody else ever seen the grey TEN singles box set? It's a big (12"x12"x1"ish) hard plastic box with a black silhouette of the Ten cover on the front. It's got the Alive, Even Flow, Jeremy, Oceans and TOTD Hunger Strike cd singles, a stickman t-shirt (black stickman on grey t-shirt), a calendar and various other bits of memorabilia (postcards etc). I think it was a German promo item but I can't find anything about it online

yea, i have one that was given to me by a co-worker. He lived in germany and i assume he got it there but not sure. One of the PJ collecting sites has a little info.

I think we have a new "holy grail" now, the Orange Fixer vinyl. Supposed to be only 30-5- made which makes it ULTRA rare.
    ... are we going to the same place?
  • mach271mach271 Posts: 562
    drsluggo wrote:
    mach271 wrote:

ITS OUT THERE
    Don't toy with us - is there such a tihng that really is out there?

I tell no lies......
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    mach271 wrote:
    I tell no lies......

is easy to talk without evidence ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Found this Pearl Jam singles thing

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=118578

I also have the yellow Ten - bought it when it was released. In fact, I think I shall photo catalogue my collection on PJ CD's and vinyl tonight and stick them up somewhere
  • F*ck me! I paid $5 for my one of these:

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=315080