Okay, let's try again...LEGAL Holy Grail of Pearl Jam

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    standard collectibles,
    these are only just a few of the things that are my holy grail,
    not necessarily the next persons,...

My Vitalogy Health Dept. Dickies Jacket.
    th_Zi6_2075.jpg

th_Zi6_2082.jpg

Eddie Solo Wallet & Pic
    th_c2492799.jpg

th_5dbcb465.jpg

My Firehouse
    th_DVC00545.jpg

th_DVC00544-1.jpg

My Yield Lamp
    th_6c34_2.jpg

th_DVC01003.jpg

My Ames Cascais 96 Portugal
    th_DVC00542.jpg

My Yield Key Ring
    th_YieldKeyringPJ.jpg

th_YieldKeyring.jpg

My Mike McCready Pic

th_MikeMcCreadyPic2.jpg

th_MikeMcCreadyPic1.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    the shirt is down the page a bit:
    http://www.twofeetthick.com/2003/04/bee ... e-t-shirt/

thanks JR

lots of other cool rare shit on this site (one of the best)
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    F*ck me! I paid $5 for my one of these:

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=315080

ha. even i have that. how is that rare if some chump in kookoobanana land managed to get one?
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

fuck i got me one of those too, good to see its value.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • i bought the grey box set about 8 years ago for about £70 off ebay!
    very cool item.
    COYS!
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    i'm a pretty big fan of the off he goes condom.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848
    dog tags???
  • F*ck me! I paid $5 for my one of these:

I actually own something PJ of value? HAHA. I seriously doubt it's actually worth that much!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053

I actually own something PJ of value? HAHA. I seriously doubt it's actually worth that much!

yeah its worth $5 still :lol:

EIL are nuts at times...

they have the new usa fixer promo for 15 quid when its selling for $50 still on ebay so at least it goes both ways
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    okay i was having a quick look through my stuff, i don't really have much, but i have these and was wondering if they were rare or not, not too much worried about value, cause i don't plan to sell.

Alive 12" with poster, that i personally got sighned by eddie, jeff and dave in 1992.

even flow limited edition white vinyl 12"

jeremy 12" picture disc.

I am mine limited edition numbered cd single

nothing as it seem limited edition numbered cd single

the man of the hour cd single.

and various other singles that are widley available.

while i was looking i also found an origianl flyer flyer about joining the ten club.. it was only $2 in 1992, can you imagine.

oh! and i have a mike guitar pic from the 1992 glasgow show, in a box in the attic somewhere.
    like i said just curious...
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497
    Off He Goes .. condom? :|
    demetrios wrote:

D part of the unofficial Yield Cube....Check out foreverdrunks site and youn will see one listed in the misc section

In fact someone is offering one for sale on the pjcollectors forum
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,483
    pdalowsky wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

D part of the unofficial Yield Cube....Check out foreverdrunks site and youn will see one listed in the misc section

In fact someone is offering one for sale on the pjcollectors forum
    I forgot all about the Yield cube! I've got one somewhere, I think it's stashed away at my parent's place. I remember showing it to my Dad when I got it (he's a PJ fan) and the look on his face when the condom fell out was priceless!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    its a cool box isnt it?
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    pdalowsky wrote:
    its a cool box isnt it?

Found something yesterday I FORGOT I even have, and I can say with SOME certainty, that I am the ONLY one in the world(yes, that is a strecth but IS possible) that may have one....I found a copy of a check made out to ME from Pearl Jam LLC for something I did for Ed about 6-7 years ago!! HAHAHA
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    pdalowsky wrote:
    its a cool box isnt it?

Found something yesterday I FORGOT I even have, and I can say with SOME certainty, that I am the ONLY one in the world(yes, that is a strecth but IS possible) that may have one....I found a copy of a check made out to ME from Pearl Jam LLC for something I did for Ed about 6-7 years ago!! HAHAHA

Scottie, what on earth did you do for Ed? :?: :?: :?:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    its a cool box isnt it?

Scottie, what on earth did you do for Ed? :?: :?: :?:

Loooong story....Give me some time, and I will email it to you....wish your were stateside as this is more of a story to tell someone on the phone rather than write! ;-)...But for you....:-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    well,i cant speak for everyone else,
    but i'd sure like to know this also,
    and i am stateside.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • mach271mach271 Posts: 562
    pdalowsky wrote:
    its a cool box isnt it?

sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer to me........
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,483
    pdalowsky wrote:
    its a cool box isnt it?
    yeah it is, I'll have to dig it out next time I'm round my Dad's. I think it's with my grey Ten box set - he better not have sold them! :D
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    pdalowsky wrote:
    its a cool box isnt it?

now we all want to hear the story!
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010

Loooong story....Give me some time, and I will email it to you....wish your were stateside as this is more of a story to tell someone on the phone rather than write! ;-)...But for you....:-)

Good man, take your time, but i'll hold you to this ;);)
  • doompony wrote:
    i have a no code rubber stamp and a flip book. i'm happy. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Nice..! I've got a No Code "Off He Goes" condom.. Don't plan on ever using it, but you never know!!
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012

I live in the states! :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • I love this thread. Lots of interesting items being mentioned with links to pics. I'd say my best items would be the ITW vinyl and some of the older posters (The Yield Firehouse playing cards, Hartford 98, Raleigh 98 and assorted others).
    arq wrote:

I live in the states! :lol:

YOU my friend have my number and can call me this weekend if you would like. The rest of you will have to wait until I have time to type it out proper! ;-)

• pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 634
    Wow, a lot of great things on here. Unfortunately, my collection is nothing compared to some of yours. I'm going to have to keep my eye on e-bay.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • My Holy Grail is the Philly Boots. I'm having a Pearl Jam party with my friends on March 13 to celebrate them being on SNL (and to get wasted with my friends). If those boots are not released by then, there will be hell to pay! Or we will simply not listen to them, which would suck. Big time.
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534

I donated a sealed copy at the EV fundraiser in albany...glad it's worth something..
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    vote for change tour dvd. behind the scenes. the one that rem posted/hosted and then pj posted and then mailed out to a limited # of people for viewing

i wish i had even a dvdr of that.