**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    play the south!!!!!!!!the deserve more than any other place...ok ..Greece deserve it as well :D
    :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    FL
    GA
    AL
    TX
    NC
    SC
    TN
    MS
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    play the South, please! :ugeek:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • GROUP PRAYER \ DIRECTED ENERGY ALERT: All Southern Fans Should Immediately Begin To & Continue To Place Their Mental PJ Energies On The Florida Panhandle And Direct The Group's Collective Thoughts To This Region. Further We (The Fan Group Collective) Should Continue To Bombard The Band With Spiritual Energies, Asking Them To Ignore The Comments Of Mr. Bierman (Whose Comments I Believe Were Made In Good Faith) Regarding Further Touring.

To Wit: We Should Ask Them To *Please Accept Any Invitations* To Play At Any Show Or Series Of Shows In Said Region Wherein It May Come To Light In The Near Future That Certain Bands, Either With Frontmen Whose Names Are Word Puns For "A Broad Set Of Non-Central Points", Or Whose Band Names Are Expressive Of Creatures With A "Weakness For Finery", Or Both Are Also To Be Playing.

To Clarify, We Ask That The Band NOT Bring Shoes For Their Friends To This Event, As Only Sandals Or Bare Feet Should Be Necessary. We Ask That They Consider This Proposition Whole Heartedly With The Express Understanding That The Southern Fanbase Will Pardon Them Ad Infinitum For Their Transgression Upon Former Promises To Stay Off The Road In Order To Not Upset Certain Pot Committed Fans Attending A Certain Unnamed Northern Show.

To The Band: Please Accept And Acknowledge This Request Borne Out Of Love For You
    To The Southern Fans: Please Maintain The Aforementioned In Your Thoughts At All Times
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    LukinFan wrote:
    FL
    GA
    AL
    TX
    NC
    SC
    TN
    MS

Sounds like a good tour!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    I hate this thread....

I think the band does too

You guys are fucked now.....ssshhhhh....before they never return
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
    Cardinal wrote:
    I hate this thread....

If you hate this thread, just stay out of it. We don't need your negative vibes, thanks anyway.

Tour the South!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Flutter GirlFlutter Girl Posts: 548
    Cardinal wrote:
    I hate this thread....

ignore.gif
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    West Palm Beach, Florida to be exact ;)
    plus all the above

please?
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Cardinal wrote:
    I hate this thread....

:?

How do you KNOW the band hates it?
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • jopetto75jopetto75 Posts: 397
    Lets just sit back and do nothing what do you say guys/
    "my choice is what i choose to do and if I'm causing no harm why should it bother u
    and your choice is who u choose to b and if ur causing no harm ur alright with me
    if u don't like our fire then don't come around cause were gonna burn one down" BH

Find another band to follow just because u don't have to follow PJ far like we do in the South, dont hate because ur spoiled and that we have every right to voice our opinions. Because all of us go to great links to follow one of the best bands of all time. Not to mention our pocket books.

were fucked their tour manager just confirmed it.

TOUR THE SOUTH
    until next time......
  • jopetto75jopetto75 Posts: 397
    morgie2 wrote:
    OK Pearl Jam, if you tour the south, I'll make the trip too. I'd love to visit Atlanta etc. Give'em some love. It can't be THAT bad, can it? ;)
    I WILL BUY YOUR TICKET GIVE U A PLACE TO STAY IF THEY CAME TO TEXAS
    until next time......
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    We Should Ask Them To *Please Accept Any Invitations* To Play At Any Show Or Series Of Shows In Said Region Wherein It May Come To Light In The Near Future That Certain Bands, Either With Frontmen Whose Names Are Word Puns For "A Broad Set Of Non-Central Points", Or Whose Band Names Are Expressive Of Creatures With A "Weakness For Finery", Or Both Are Also To Be Playing.

I like where you're going w/ this, but--I must confess--I can't solve the riddle of the front-man or band name.

What am I missing?

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • GROUP PRAYER \ DIRECTED ENERGY ALERT: All Southern Fans Should Immediately Begin To & Continue To Place Their Mental PJ Energies On The Florida Panhandle And Direct The Group's Collective Thoughts To This Region. Further We (The Fan Group Collective) Should Continue To Bombard The Band With Spiritual Energies, Asking Them To Ignore The Comments Of Mr. Bierman (Whose Comments I Believe Were Made In Good Faith) Regarding Further Touring.

To Wit: We Should Ask Them To *Please Accept Any Invitations* To Play At Any Show Or Series Of Shows In Said Region Wherein It May Come To Light In The Near Future That Certain Bands, Either With Frontmen Whose Names Are Word Puns For "A Broad Set Of Non-Central Points", Or Whose Band Names Are Expressive Of Creatures With A "Weakness For Finery", Or Both Are Also To Be Playing.

To Clarify, We Ask That The Band NOT Bring Shoes For Their Friends To This Event, As Only Sandals Or Bare Feet Should Be Necessary. We Ask That They Consider This Proposition Whole Heartedly With The Express Understanding That The Southern Fanbase Will Pardon Them Ad Infinitum For Their Transgression Upon Former Promises To Stay Off The Road In Order To Not Upset Certain Pot Committed Fans Attending A Certain Unnamed Northern Show.

To The Band: Please Accept And Acknowledge This Request Borne Out Of Love For You
    To The Southern Fans: Please Maintain The Aforementioned In Your Thoughts At All Times

a little birdie just told me that there MAY be good news tomorrow.

**** MAY *** be.

EVERYONE DIRECT YOUR ENERGIES APPROPRIATELY!

ps. i also hear it MAY be true that NO criminal is INNOCENT.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    do it
    rhinomagic wrote:
    We Should Ask Them To *Please Accept Any Invitations* To Play At Any Show Or Series Of Shows In Said Region Wherein It May Come To Light In The Near Future That Certain Bands, Either With Frontmen Whose Names Are Word Puns For "A Broad Set Of Non-Central Points", Or Whose Band Names Are Expressive Of Creatures With A "Weakness For Finery", Or Both Are Also To Be Playing.

I like where you're going w/ this, but--I must confess--I can't solve the riddle of the front-man or band name.

What am I missing?

I am confused as well
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

**** MAY *** be.

Today Is The Day Of "The Moon".

Everyone. FOCUS YOUR ENERGIES, & Wait Until This Evening For The Possibility Of Good News!
    Remember, The Hunt Must Come Before The Find. There Are Ten Places To Look. And Fifty Names To Know. From The Fish House To The Phogg You Must Go!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Lol!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    texas please
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
    GROUP PRAYER \ DIRECTED ENERGY ALERT: All Southern Fans Should Immediately Begin To & Continue To Place Their Mental PJ Energies On The Florida Panhandle And Direct The Group's Collective Thoughts To This Region. Further We (The Fan Group Collective) Should Continue To Bombard The Band With Spiritual Energies, Asking Them To Ignore The Comments Of Mr. Bierman (Whose Comments I Believe Were Made In Good Faith) Regarding Further Touring.

**** MAY *** be.

Today Is The Day Of "The Moon".

Everyone. FOCUS YOUR ENERGIES, & Wait Until This Evening For The Possibility Of Good News!
    Remember, The Hunt Must Come Before The Find. There Are Ten Places To Look. And Fifty Names To Know. From The Fish House To The Phogg You Must Go!
    Damn I'm bad at riddles :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

The Fish House - where the Florida Marlins play?
    The Phogg - Allen Fieldhouse at Kansas University?

I have no idea what's going on right now.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

LukinFan wrote:

I have a feeling that this guy is either:

(a) Hinting at some additional dates for Ed's Tour
    (b) Yanking our chain (and breaking our hearts)

Either way, I'm not holding my breath.

Logically, these are the only 2 things that make sense, cause more PJ shows aren't being announced before PJ20 sells out, and even then it was only be east coast dates and the gorge.
    south

shep wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

Logically, these are the only 2 things that make sense, cause more PJ shows aren't being announced before PJ20 sells out, and even then it was only be east coast dates and the gorge.
    I really do not see it happening, but Langerado (by the same people that do Lolla and ACL) is announcing their line-up tomorrow. It would be a dream come true, but I really do not see it happening.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan wrote:
    shep wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

I really do not see it happening, but Langerado (by the same people that do Lolla and ACL) is announcing their line-up tomorrow. It would be a dream come true, but I really do not see it happening.

After getting the ACL lineup for this year, I wouldn't hold my breath for C3 concerts...

Glad PJ is going to be in Canada the same week, gives me an exucse to cut and run :D ... Tickets already sold and hotel given away from ACL...
    The Fish House - where the Florida Marlins play?
    this would fit in well with the Langerado thing
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

shep wrote:
    After getting the ACL lineup for this year, I wouldn't hold my breath for C3 concerts...

Glad PJ is going to be in Canada the same week, gives me an exucse to cut and run :D ... Tickets already sold and hotel given away from ACL...
    No, I know what you mean, but seeing MMJ live would be pretty damn sweet too
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

play the south

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    play the south
    the south
    www.RLMcDaniel.com