Options

**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

1353354355356357359»

Comments

• Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647

back in the office this week (have been out and about the last month or so with other work), so we're going to get back to Houston images today...

Houston - one of the biggest food destinations in North America! You should come check out our eateries!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
  • Options

that's it for today.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Thanks, Shep!
    That gave me a good belly laugh!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    shep said:

that's it for today.

I love it! Sure as feels like that is what they are saying to us :(
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    There's a company here in Houston that makes apparel and that is there catch phrase...

seems pretty appropriate to me, given the attitude a lot of people have about the 4th largest city in america....

i'll post up some more logos in the coming days...
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Been falling down on the job lately....

way to busy at work...

would love for you guys to stop by the biggest city in america that hasn't had a show in more than a decade...
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Florida bump
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    shep said:

Been falling down on the job lately....

way to busy at work...

I'm about to give my two weeks and start somewhere new.. So making up for my slacking the past two years by doing everything the past three weeks! Eh.

• Options
    So pretty safe to say South Florida is not getting a Pearl jam show……