Options

**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    :wave:

hello from Houston! ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    drunk friday night bump. ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,650
    shep wrote:

Same here. Drinking 9% beers.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    shep wrote:

just finished a 7% imperial pilsner in wine bottle size... post several other delicious beers had previous with friends at dinner (fiance's turn to be DD.... :lol:)

say cameron....you into Jester King at all? Maybe you need to BM me later... ;)
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    South Florida bump !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    rr165892 wrote:
    South Florida bump !!!!!!!!!!!

o heck, yeah!
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    Daniel_80 wrote:
    San antonio tx

Woo! Hometown show! Maybe one day.
  • Options
    Daniel_80 wrote:
    San antonio tx

That would be kick ass. My in-laws live there = free accommodations and built in sitters!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    Daniel_80 wrote:
    San antonio tx

That would be kick ass. My in-laws live there = free accommodations and built in sitters!!

Screw the in-laws... let's all stay at Amber's! ;)
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    The Woodlands :mrgreen:
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    shep wrote:

I know she'd be totally up for it! :o:lol:
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    Daniel_80 wrote:
    San antonio tx

I'll bring the booze! Wait. I'll still bring the booze!
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    shep wrote:

just finished a 7% imperial pilsner in wine bottle size... post several other delicious beers had previous with friends at dinner (fiance's turn to be DD.... :lol:)

Jester King! Yes. 10 minutes from my house.
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    shep wrote:

Jester King! Yes. 10 minutes from my house.

damn... that's awesome - did you pick up any of the Atrial Rubicite they released the last couple of weekends? I would have loved to try it, but didn't have the opportunity to go out there and pick it up...

I'm kinda hating on them changing their license to a "brewpub" post the change in Texas laws.... rarely do I have the time all the way to Austin for a beer pick up... it was easier for me when they shipped out the small batches instead of releasing them at the brewery... :(

If you ever wind up with any extras, let me know. I'll happily send good beer from Houston in exchange... My cellar is loaded down with Karbach limited releases ;)
  • Options
    Didn't get to try it. I'll let you know next time I have something good.
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Texas!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    lazloblue wrote:
    Texas!!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    3890088149_83b4f57bc4.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options

Houston checking in....

Getting excited for Buffalo.... first time in 2 years.....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Houston Checking in...

So excited about Pittsburgh in just a few weeks!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    More Texas Shows in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    lazloblue wrote:
    Houston Checking in...

So excited about Pittsburgh in just a few weeks!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

More Houston here!

Bring us a GD show!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    istock_000011729268xsmall1_401_01.jpg

8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Such slackers.. ! 38 days til Dallas? :)
  • Options

4 days until Buffalo! ;)

Make it to any ACL Amber?

Me and some buddies from back home just did weekend one.... back to work today, such a downer.... At least I have PJ on Saturday. :)

Expensive week though...
  • Options
    more texas
  • Options
    shep wrote:

4 days until Buffalo! ;)

Me and some buddies from back home just did weekend one.... back to work today, such a downer.... At least I have PJ on Saturday. :)

Expensive week though...

I didn't.. the rumors of Voodoo early on, I opted for that over ACL.. and I got left with canceling voodoo for Dallas/Okc. How was it?

What shows are you seeing?
  • Options
    shep wrote:

4 days until Buffalo! ;)

Expensive week though...

I didn't.. the rumors of Voodoo early on, I opted for that over ACL.. and I got left with canceling voodoo for Dallas/Okc. How was it?

After hearing that Voodoo specifically blocks bands that play the festival from playing Houston, i will never, ever, attend. I'm not supporting the louisana economy when 3/4ers of their inhabitants make their dime off of the texas economy.

ACL was awesome... had a blast...great lineup... You should go just for Friday if you have the time this weekend... Arctic Monkeys, QOTSA, Muse was amazing.

Doing Buffalo, Dallas, OKC.... opted to skip F1 weekend in Austin with college buddies in favor of PJ... considering I had tickets and hotels prior to them making their commitments... the price of everything in Austin for F1 weekend is insane... it was actually a substainal cost savings for me to go to Dallas and OKC... :lol:...
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    shep wrote:
    4 days until Buffalo! ;)

Expensive week though...

After hearing that Voodoo specifically blocks bands that play the festival from playing Houston, i will never, ever, attend. I'm not supporting the louisana economy when 3/4ers of their inhabitants make their dime off of the texas economy.

ACL was awesome... had a blast...great lineup... You should go just for Friday if you have the time this weekend... Arctic Monkeys, QOTSA, Muse was amazing.

Doing Buffalo, Dallas, OKC.... opted to skip F1 weekend in Austin with college buddies in favor of PJ... considering I had tickets and hotels prior to them making their commitments... the price of everything in Austin for F1 weekend is insane... it was actually a substainal cost savings for me to go to Dallas and OKC... :lol:...

Ohh Saturday! Nice. I'm trying to make Seattle happen in addition to the other two, but that all depends on my boss. It's gonna be a pseudo work trip on the company dime that happens to fall on the Dec 6th. Who was on Friday for ACL?