Options

**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    callen wrote:
    Have been to Molson. Is a great place to see a show and made me realize why pj goes to Canada so often, Canadians fkn rock.

A Canadian show (or two!!) is definitely on my bucket list. I'd have to research before deciding the best city, but I think a vacation around a PJ show there would be sweet.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    callen wrote:
    Have been to Molson. Is a great place to see a show and made me realize why pj goes to Canada so often, Canadians fkn rock.

A Canadian show (or two!!) is definitely on my bucket list. I'd have to research before deciding the best city, but I think a vacation around a PJ show there would be sweet.
    I love Hockey,Avril,maple syrup,Canadian bacon And I have family who own a brewery in Calgary but PJ plays in Canada more then the south so Im going to have to insist on a Play The South Bump right about now.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    rr165892 wrote:
    callen wrote:

I love Hockey,Avril,maple syrup,Canadian bacon And I have family who own a brewery in Calgary but PJ plays in Canada more then the south so Im going to have to insist on a Play The South Bump right about now.

Avril? Really? You know she married the douchebag from nickelback..... right?

Also, Canadian bacon doesn't really exist in canada. We just have bacon. The stuff american people call "canadian bacon" is really just pan-fried ham... and I'm sure it was invented by americans.... :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    shep wrote:
    rr165892 wrote:

Avril? Really? You know she married the douchebag from nickelback..... right?

Also, Canadian bacon doesn't really exist in canada. We just have bacon. The stuff american people call "canadian bacon" is really just pan-fried ham... and I'm sure it was invented by americans.... :lol:

yummm, maple syrup!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,652
    more Texas please!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    more Texas please!

i just bought tickets to the national aftershow at stubbs!

super pumped.

you should bring yourself there cameron!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Shep,
    Don't hate on Avril,She has quite the cute set up.Could give 2 shits about The Chad as well.Better if I say Back Bacon ?And I did get the Beer and Syrup so 1/2 there.
    At work one of my lead Guys is from Montreal and is always on about some Meat Sandwiches,I really didn't want to go there so....
    Next your gunna tell meFrench fries aren't from France right? Lol
  • Options
    rr165892 wrote:
    Shep,
    Don't hate on Avril,She has quite the cute set up.Could give 2 shits about The Chad as well.Better if I say Back Bacon ?And I did get the Beer and Syrup so 1/2 there.
    At work one of my lead Guys is from Montreal and is always on about some Meat Sandwiches,I really didn't want to go there so....
    Next your gunna tell meFrench fries aren't from France right? Lol

Montreal smoked meat is where it's at!

Throw in a poutine on the side and you're all set!

;)
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    more Texas please!

super pumped.

Haven't figured out what I'm doing as far as aftershows yet. It looks like I might get hooked up with a VIP pass for the first weekend though.
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    Louisville!
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    more Texas please!
  • Options
    :wave: :wave: :wave:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    more Texas please!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    shep wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    more Texas please!

super pumped.

Haven't figured out what I'm doing as far as aftershows yet. It looks like I might get hooked up with a VIP pass for the first weekend though.

look at the baller over there!

I just have regular passes for the first weekend...

I am so pumped about the National show at stubbs...

Wish I could make it back the following weekend to see wilco there too...

poor me... I'll be in Buffalo... ;)
  • Options
    Page SIX bump!
  • Options
    Louisville!

I AM MINE
  • Options
    :wave:

dropping more houston postcards in the mail today...

apparently I can no longer send "Texas" postcards as they're playing in Texas... :lol:
  • Options
    shep wrote:

apparently I can no longer send "Texas" postcards as they're playing in Texas... :lol:

Houston 2014!!!
  • Options
    lazloblue wrote:
    shep wrote:

The Woodlands 2014!!!

corrected it for you... at least according to the rumours...

but yea... a show in Houston would be nice. ;)
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    lazloblue wrote:
    shep wrote:

The Woodlands 2014!!!

corrected it for you... at least according to the rumours...

but yea... a show in Houston would be nice. ;)

I wont complain if it's in the Toyota Center or the Woodlands. Would just be nice to have them in our town. And Houston is a great hub for the South Americans who would come up to see them.
  • Options
    lazloblue wrote:

I wont complain if it's in the Toyota Center or the Woodlands. Would just be nice to have them in our town. And Houston is a great hub for the South Americans who would come up to see them.

I'll complain about a show out at the woodlands...

was out there saturday night for Dave Chappelle and Flight of the conchords.... and was reminded how much I hate that facility... especially when I got in my seat and there was a 300+ lb man in the seat next to me and half his body was in my chair for the entire show... and it was 90 degrees out....

first thing I did after the 30 minute drive back to civilization was get a shower. :fp:
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    *face palm.

I would have loved to see FOTC for a 3 rd time?!
    What does it matter how many lbs. Your seat neighbor weighed?

Some texans are jaded, but not me!

I hear Canada likes complainers...
    move back? Lol
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    *face palm.

I would have loved to see FOTC for a 3 rd time?!
    What does it matter how many lbs. Your seat neighbor weighed?

Some texans are jaded, but not me!

I hear Canada likes complainers...
    move back? Lol

it distracted from my enjoyment of the show. the reason for him being in my lap was due to the narrow-ness of the seats. it was more a complaint about the venue than the person sitting next to me. he seemed like a good guy.

frankly if flight of the conchords had of been more entertaining, i probably wouldn't have noticed.... i actually have never spent that much time sitting in the seat at the woodlands before.
  • Options
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    I'm getting lazy with these posts!
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    Trying to decide if a 2014 postcard campaign is in order.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    More Texas!
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    More Texas!

agreed.
  • Options
    I'm getting lazy with these posts!

Me too :( After that tour announcement and nothing near me, made me think there is no hope in hell they'll ever come to LOUISVILLE again. I'll keep trying though :)

I AM MINE
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    More Texas!
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    More Texas!

yes