**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    shep wrote:
    bump

Seriously, this is getting rediculous. Anywhere within a 10 hour drive from Atlanta and I'll be happy...
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    shep wrote:
    bump

Seriously, this is getting rediculous. Anywhere within a 10 hour drive from Atlanta and I'll be happy...

Agreed, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop.

And I dunno about 10 hours.... I think 6 is about my limit... anywhere inside of 6 hours.... but that also gives me access to 6 major US cities...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    shep wrote:
    shep wrote:
    bump

Agreed, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop.

And I dunno about 10 hours.... I think 6 is about my limit... anywhere inside of 6 hours.... but that also gives me access to 6 major US cities...
    In 08 I drove down to WPB (about 7 hours) then day after show - up to Bonnaroo (about 15-16 hours) and on the Sunday after Roo was over - another 6 or 7 hours to Columbia, SC - and then back to Tallahassee - all within a week. Best week of my life :mrgreen:

play the south
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan wrote:
    In 08 I drove down to WPB (about 7 hours) then day after show - up to Bonnaroo (about 15-16 hours) and on the Sunday after Roo was over - another 6 or 7 hours to Columbia, SC - and then back to Tallahassee - all within a week. Best week of my life :mrgreen:

play the south

Alright, alright, you've shamed me... I'll be at any south shows... but i might fly there ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    back to page one 8-)
  • KL119975KL119975 Posts: 125
    Please come to Hampton Roads we have two Amphitheaters to chose from!
    South!
    Hey Eddie, if you come down here to play a show I promise you there will be no shortage of mullets for you to cut!

billy-ray-cyrusmtgzoa.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    THE SOUTH !!

bloom_him.gif
  • shep wrote:
    bump

I'd have to up mine to 12 hours. Took me that long to get to Kansas City last year.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    pandora wrote:
    THE SOUTH !!

bloom_him.gif

Hey Pandora, this is another cute smilie! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    THE SOUTH !!

bloom_him.gif

:thumbup:

this weather is awesome.... makes me feel like a smilie,
    maybe you too! :D
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    shep wrote:
    bump

I'd have to up mine to 12 hours. Took me that long to get to Kansas City last year.

When I said 10 hour drive... I actually meant 1 hour plane trip! :D I wont drive 10 hours when I can fly. just play the fucking SOUTH!
    pandora wrote:
    justam wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    THE SOUTH !!

bloom_him.gif

:thumbup:

this weather is awesome.... makes me feel like a smilie,
    maybe you too! :D

Yes. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    shep wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

play the south

Alright, alright, you've shamed me... I'll be at any south shows... but i might fly there ;)
    Oh, I'll never do a trip like that again - flying is the way to go if it's possible

play the south
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Seriously, this is getting rediculous. Anywhere within a 10 hour drive from Atlanta and I'll be happy...[/quote]
    I'd have to up mine to 12 hours. Took me that long to get to Kansas City last year.[/quote]

When I said 10 hour drive... I actually meant 1 hour plane trip! :D I wont drive 10 hours when I can fly. just play the fucking SOUTH![/quote]
    Haha I got about a day's notice on the KC show.. so driving was about the only option!
    Look at how desperate us southerners are!! We're talking about driving 10 hours for a PJ show!

Show us some love!
    Just think: most of our Ampitheaters open in april and have shows until the end of october!

No need to confine the tour to late june-july-august-early september.
    Eddie - Jones Hall, Houston, TX.... please please please???

Jones_Hall_01a.jpg
    Anyone else have any southern suggestions for EV to play a solo show or two at??

Gotta keep this thing at the top, otherwise there may be a lack of cheeseburger picnics...
    Anyone else have any southern suggestions for EV to play a solo show or two at??

Gotta keep this thing at the top, otherwise there may be a lack of cheeseburger picnics...
    I would love a South Florida show
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Come Back...EV! :D

Hotlanta is waiting ! 8-)

perfect weather for a ukulele
    smilie_girl_232.gif
    If I didn't have to travel very far, I could go to more than just two nights you know!! ;)
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Come on people, I'm looking for locations here! let's get all the leg work out of the way for the 10C... god knows they're busy dealing with all the bitching people are doing about the EV east coast tour....

I know I won't complain about $100 tickets to a PJ or EV show if it's in my backyard.... 10C would be saving me airfare, hotel, vacation days.... $100 a ticket would be a steal!
    it's morning in the south!
  • MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    Would have been perfect night last night for a EV solo concert at Chastain Park in ATL...just sayin'

Snow in NYC, 80 deg in Atlanta. In mid-March. Should be good weather till Thanksgiving.

Why the wait?!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
    play the south
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,753
    Houston, Austin, Dallas...we all deserve an EV show.

I'm a little peeved that it seems he's hitting the same spots again for the most part.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Houston, Austin, Dallas...we all deserve an EV show.

I'm a little peeved that it seems he's hitting the same spots again for the most part.

Me too. C'mon guys! These are some of the most populated areas in the country! It's been years since you've been here and you have some major fans that would love to see you close to home.

Wouldn't the Dallas Music Hall be a great place for an Eddie solo show?

http://www.destination360.com/north-ame ... sicals.jpg
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
    I'd love to see Eddie at the Landmark Theater in Richmond, VA. Virginia's the south, right?