**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• riotgrlriotgrl Posts: 1,895
    louisville_flag_postcard-rfa44fb69a3a84863b2450be0e3205c5f_vgbaq_8byvr_216.jpg?max_dim=328

LOUISVILLE
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
    louisville_flag_postcard-rfa44fb69a3a84863b2450be0e3205c5f_vgbaq_8byvr_216.jpg?max_dim=328

LOUISVILLE

I AM MINE
  • shepshep Posts: 5,764
    I cannot believe this band is going to pass us over again...

All these fucking tour leaks coming out of the woodwork are turning my stomach.

So... who's up for that gumball rally from Texas to Louisiana for Voodoo? :roll:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    shep wrote:

So... who's up for that gumball rally from Texas to Louisiana for Voodoo? :roll:

Well fawk. What's the new leak now?
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    Albany. Yep, expecting the same old shit. :evil:
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • shep wrote:

Well that's a bummer.
  • its just gishits just gish Posts: 880
    shep wrote:

I've already got my hotel. All those rumors I read too.. sucks. I don't want a festival but, I wouldn't pass up a show I could drive to either..
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Regular posters in this thread can not be too surprised about the leaks. This is how it's been really since 2003 - shows in the NE and then a possible festival date for the south. It's a joke.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan wrote:
    Regular posters in this thread can not be too surprised about the leaks. This is how it's been really since 2003 - shows in the NE and then a possible festival date for the south. It's a joke.

I'm not surprised, but I'm always disappointed. Ed seemed genuine in his rambling about being sorry for not playing here for all of ten years.
    LukinFan wrote:

I'm not surprised, but I'm always disappointed. Ed seemed genuine in his rambling about being sorry for not playing here for all of ten years.

+1.

I gotta get on booking that hotel and buying some tickets... but i've been hemorrhaging money lately, so I was holding off a little hoping (somewhere deep down inside) that we might get a couple of shows in Texas... the more rumors that flush out (i.e Hartford, Albany) it seems more and more like it will be the same old shit and I should just go ahead and make plans for NOLA.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    I seriously question the business sense of these people when they continue to ignore the second most populated state in the country. Along with some huge cities outside of Texas. It simply makes no fucking sense! No other band does this. None. Baffling.
    shep wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

+1.

I gotta get on booking that hotel and buying some tickets... but i've been hemorrhaging money lately, so I was holding off a little hoping (somewhere deep down inside) that we might get a couple of shows in Texas... the more rumors that flush out (i.e Hartford, Albany) it seems more and more like it will be the same old shit and I should just go ahead and make plans for NOLA.

The first thing I did was book my hotel.. the refundable option.. I've yet to buy my weekend pass though, because somewhere, somehow, I still hope that Texas will get a couple shows.
    The first thing I did was book my hotel.. the refundable option.. I've yet to buy my weekend pass though, because somewhere, somehow, I still hope that Texas will get a couple shows.
    Where are you staying? Is it close to the festival grounds?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

I'm still hopeful. However, I'll be extremely disappointed if they don't come here.
    I just want to know why they wouldn't. Come on boys please...

null_zps45ea3e55.jpg
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

LukinFan wrote:

A random Holiday Inn Express about 10 miles west of the venue.. hotel points!! = free.
    LukinFan wrote:

A random Holiday Inn Express about 10 miles west of the venue.. hotel points!! = free.
    that's always nice
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Posts: 2,340
    I'm not as worried about the Albany rumor. After ten years without a PJ show in AZ, you've just gotta keep hoping.

arizona-road-trip-state-signs-travel-welcome-Favim.com-159777.jpg
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    I'm not as worried about the Albany rumor. After ten years without a PJ show in AZ, you've just gotta keep hoping.

arizona-road-trip-state-signs-travel-welcome-Favim.com-159777.jpg

If they're playing places like Hartford and Albany, you know the tour is going to be in the northeast... these places are the "inbetween" stops for places like Boston, New York, Philly, DC...

just watch...

Nevermind that Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, Houston have 10 times the population (each)... :roll:
    LukinFan wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

that's always nice

Where you thinking about staying Roger?

I was looking at booking the "host hotel", the hyatt or whatever it is... $200 a night during a festival isn't terrible (it's the $40 to valet my fucking car that turns my stomach and why I haven't booked it yet... I can park my own GD car and frankly I'd prefer to rather than have some fucking kid driving it)... and I'm only going to stay Friday/Sat I think...
    shep wrote:

I was looking at booking the "host hotel", the hyatt or whatever it is... $200 a night during a festival isn't terrible (it's the $40 to valet my fucking car that turns my stomach and why I haven't booked it yet... I can park my own GD car and frankly I'd prefer to rather than have some fucking kid driving it)... and I'm only going to stay Friday/Sat I think...
    All still up in the air. I would love to do Voodoo, but festivals/traveling to shows really adds up. I haven't been to NO since I was a kid, so I would love to attend. Decisions...

I now what you mean about the valet parking. It's crazy. The place we stayed at for Midtown was about $20 a night, if I remember correctly and we never drove until we left Atlanta.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

shep wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

that's always nice

I'm only booked for Fri/Sat, chancing the rest of it to see how it plays out and if all else, I can at least maybe drive to East Texas ish that night. I have no idea. But now yall have started to make me worry about parking and how far out I am from the venue.
    Texas
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Texas

hey - I live there! ;)

LOUISVILLE

I AM MINE
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Friday morning bump for Florida.

hdrTampa.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    South
    justam wrote:

hdrTampa.jpg
    I would love another PJ Tampa show
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan wrote:
    justam wrote:

hdrTampa.jpg

I'm going to be in Tampa the end of june for a wedding... well technically St. Pete's, but we fly into tampa...

What do you think the odds are.... ? :roll: :lol:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    LukinFan wrote:
    justam wrote:

hdrTampa.jpg
    Me too! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Texas is more fun than Albany! ;):lol:
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle