Options

**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    shep wrote:
    hi, my name is andrew, i'm from canada, and i love pearl jam and good beer.... will you marry me? ;)

Only if you propose to me at a live show with Eddie's blessing. :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

I took my girlfriend with me to my last eddie show in the fall (i did both austin dates and houston dates)... she actually thought that I was going to do that...

I laughed at her when she brought it up... can't understand why anyone would want to share such an intimate moment in public... but to tease her i always joke that i'm going to propose on the jumbotron at a football/baseball/hockey game... :lol:[/quote]

I agree wholeheartedly! That's why I said that (jokingly of course). :lol:
    My sweet hubby proposed to me under the moonlight on bended knee in a museum park we frequented. We were all alone...or so we thought...for after I said yes, a round of applause from the bushes erupted.
    So much for intimate, private moment! Is your girl a PJ/EV fan as well?
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    No I'm in Dallas but went through there last week on a little 3 day trip of the hill country. Went camping & hiking at Pedernales Falls State Park, and went through Fredericksburg, Luckenbach, and a few smaller places. I wish we would have done the original Salt Lick outside Dripping Springs but maybe next time. It's fun to drive on those country roads down there! :D

I knew you were from Big D, but I thought from your post your were currently in Fredericksburg. :)
    We love that drive down 281, then the back roads. Texas is just the best place to do that, especially this part of the year before it gets sweltering. So much to do and see in the Hill Country. I LOVE Dripping Springs...and we've not yet hit the Salt Lick, but its def on the list. See you Saturday! :P
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,618
    Texas
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,384
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Texas
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    edited March 2013
    a bump for Florida and all of the above ~

hC6FC5A28
    Post edited by electronblue on
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 468
    logan5ive wrote:
    Get ready TX...here they come...

Who are you, what do you know, and where are your sources?

I don't need to be teased... especially after I went out and bought another 30 postcards yesterday... 8-)

I know someone at a certain venue...
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,655
    logan5ive wrote:

can you spill the beans in a PM?

i'm dieing here.....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options

I agree wholeheartedly! That's why I said that (jokingly of course). :lol:
    My sweet hubby proposed to me under the moonlight on bended knee in a museum park we frequented. We were all alone...or so we thought...for after I said yes, a round of applause from the bushes erupted.
    So much for intimate, private moment! Is your girl a PJ/EV fan as well?

unfortunately not a big one. I've taken her to a couple of shows over the years, but she's not that into it...

i took her to the ed solo show the fall, cause i after seeing a couple of them i figured she'd like it more than a PJ show, and she did...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 468
    shep wrote:
    logan5ive wrote:

i'm dieing here.....

News_image_BigD.jpg
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    logan5ive wrote:
    shep wrote:
    logan5ive wrote:

i'm dieing here.....

News_image_BigD.jpg

hopefully it's on a weekend so I can make the trip...

I am completely out of vacation days for the year.... 5 weddings (4 of which are out of state) has butchered my PJ plans....

However a weekend in Dallas and a show at AAC would be quite fantastic... :D (please just not in may or early August)....
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    riotgrl wrote:
    LOUISVILLE

487560_10151358317703507_739362063_n.jpg

My bracket thingy says Gonzaga... my logic on that chart thing is very, very subjective. And not rationally thought out for anyone who knows college basketball.

Well they are both off to a good start!
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    texas.jpg
  • Options
    logan5ive wrote:
    shep wrote:
    logan5ive wrote:

i'm dieing here.....

News_image_BigD.jpg

If you're lying we will hunt you down.
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    logan5ive wrote:
    shep wrote:

i'm dieing here.....

News_image_BigD.jpg

If you're lying we will hunt you down.

Oh. My. GOD!!! They're coming to DALLAS?!?!
    Holy mother of perfection!
    Please do NOT f**k with us here in Dallas. :nono:
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options

don't worry, most people know better than to toy with the emotions of us gun-toting texans! ;)

texas_don%2527t+mess+wih+TX.jpg
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    cutter-aviation-fbo-line-services-locations-network-southwest-colorado-arizona-new-mexico-texas-az-nm-co-tx-map.jpg
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    shep wrote:

don't worry, most people know better than to toy with the emotions of us gun-toting texans! ;)

texas_don%2527t+mess+wih+TX.jpg

+1 x infinity
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    TX
  • Options
    Three postcards in the mail!

9069F924-EF12-40C0-9FE4-89600CEA737E-1111-0000014B978B302D_zpsb2e3b05a.jpg
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options

Good work!
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

Nice....thanks!!
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    I really hope it helps! They would make some bank touring the South. Seriously.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    I am ready! We got a little taste at Jazz Fest a few years ago, we need some touring action!
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    Pg. 1
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    531547_312647952194406_103586803_n.jpg
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options

Yes! Black Crack. Trying Central Market tomorrow.
    We have a big beer lovers group in FW and I'm pretty sure they've snagged it all. Oh well!

As far as postcards, WalMart of all places has a ton of Texas/Dallas/Fort Worth. But I've purchased from http://www.changingworld.com/catalog/postcards-c-5.html before. Cool designs & fair prices.
    I've thought of sending one of those cheap Texas souvenirs from WM too - cheesy shot glass or ashtray. Would be funny. :?

Found some black crack today! the same place i went to before that had the case in back actually sold me a bottle when I ran into their beer manager today... can't wait to try it! 8-)
  • Options
    shep wrote:

Yes! Black Crack. Trying Central Market tomorrow.
    We have a big beer lovers group in FW and I'm pretty sure they've snagged it all. Oh well!

As far as postcards, WalMart of all places has a ton of Texas/Dallas/Fort Worth. But I've purchased from http://www.changingworld.com/catalog/postcards-c-5.html before. Cool designs & fair prices.
    I've thought of sending one of those cheap Texas souvenirs from WM too - cheesy shot glass or ashtray. Would be funny. :?

Found some black crack today! the same place i went to before that had the case in back actually sold me a bottle when I ran into their beer manager today... can't wait to try it! 8-)

SHEP! Dammit. JEALOUS! :evil:
    I can't find it here. I'm not surprised, it was the same with Faithfull Ale. None could I find here at all. That's ok. I'm drinking Coronas today in honor of Ed since it looks like we are going to get our Southern shows. My heart is literally leaping out of my chest thinking of them playing Dallas again. I know it's rumor, and could disintegrate at any second...I'll ride anyway. :corn:
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    majleap3majleap3 Posts: 208
    Did you see the pjonline tweet???
  • Options
    majleap3 wrote:
    Did you see the pjonline tweet???

You know it! And you TOTALLY beat me to the post here in the forum LOL! ;)
    Just totally stoked. Trying to maintain.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    I remember getting my hopes up when the venue in Dallas told their season ticket holders that PJ was playing. That didn't happen. I need to see it here before I get my hopes up.