**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    44.jpg
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,584
    Texas
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Play the South please!
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    how's everyone doing this saturday?

:wave:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    shep wrote:

Bored! :cry:
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    shep wrote:

It was a beautiful day in the South! Another in store for today.
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    second page bump.

Houston gents, Houston!!!
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen wrote:
    second page bump.

this would have been the perfect month for it... i can already feel the heat starting to come on... by the end of march we're going to be back in the middle of a sauna again.... :fp:

how'd you make out with SG tickets after?
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,584
    Texas
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    back to page 1!
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    shep wrote:
    callen wrote:
    second page bump.

this would have been the perfect month for it... i can already feel the heat starting to come on... by the end of march we're going to be back in the middle of a sauna again.... :fp:

how'd you make out with SG tickets after?

It's supposed to be 93 today. :(
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,928
    Play Charlotte and Charleston in the fall, preferably right around when the Patriots travel south to play the Panthers. If those shows were announced today I would book that trip tomorrow.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Raleigh,%20NC.jpg

Raleigh NC would be a fun place to see a show
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I hope that when they DO play Dallas that it's at the AAC and NOT freaking Gexa, especially if it's in the dead of summer.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    I hope that when they DO play Dallas that it's at the AAC and NOT freaking Gexa, especially if it's in the dead of summer.

I want to express a similar opinion for Houston: Please Toyota Center and not that god awful woodlands pavillion that's a 45 minute drive from the city (over 2 hours in traffic :x :x :x :x just thinking about that place makes me angry... :x :x :x )...
  • Options
    Divine Reserve day bump!

bfae01eea633967f84e935f659668fc1.jpg

It's like a local holiday here in Houston. ;)
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    phoenixarizona1_1.gif
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    too excited not to post this before i go to bed...

just got my deep magazine in the mail and flipped to the mail section.... i can pick out at least 4 of my postcards in the pile, including the toyota center postcard smack in the middle of the page...

makes me feel like they're listening, and maybe, just maybe we'll get a show here in houston the fall... :D:D:D

also reminds me that i ran out of postcards 2 weeks ago (going on 3 now) and that i really need to get out for some more! :oops: :oops:

I also see a bunch of postcards from Tampa in the pile.... I assume that's you JUSTAM?? :D:D
  • Options
    shep wrote:

just got my deep magazine in the mail and flipped to the mail section.... i can pick out at least 4 of my postcards in the pile, including the toyota center postcard smack in the middle of the page...

makes me feel like they're listening, and maybe, just maybe we'll get a show here in houston the fall... :D:D:D

also reminds me that i ran out of postcards 2 weeks ago (going on 3 now) and that i really need to get out for some more! :oops: :oops:

I also see a bunch of postcards from Tampa in the pile.... I assume that's you JUSTAM?? :D:D

Holy crap you send postcards??? I'm freaking on it!!
    That's AWESOME BTW!! I'm going to scope yours out in the mag now. Coolness. :D
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    shep wrote:

I always forgot to do that!! I'm waiting on my mail key to be processed because my mail is .. unknown at this point!
  • Options
    shep wrote:

I need to start sending postcards!

I AM MINE
  • Options
    shep wrote:

they put one of mine in the last mag too... that one you can read everything I wrote... not so much in this mag...

I counted 4 of my post cards (the toyota center one in the middle and 3 others where I could see my handwriting in the address)...

Everyone posting in this thread needs to help me start overwhelming them with mail to tour the south! please! All you have to write on the postcard (other than the address of course) is "Tour the South" or "Play [my city]!"

I really think it will help our cause... i've been sending 1 or 2 a week since mid 2011... (up until the last 3 weeks when i ran out of postcards and haven't had the time to pick up more... :oops: - gotta get on that)
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    shep wrote:

they put one of mine in the last mag too... that one you can read everything I wrote... not so much in this mag...

I counted 4 of my post cards (the toyota center one in the middle and 3 others where I could see my handwriting in the address)...

Everyone posting in this thread needs to help me start overwhelming them with mail to tour the south! please! All you have to write on the postcard (other than the address of course) is "Tour the South" or "Play [my city]!"

I really think it will help our cause... i've been sending 1 or 2 a week since mid 2011... (up until the last 3 weeks when i ran out of postcards and haven't had the time to pick up more... :oops: - gotta get on that)

I will definitely go.. somewhere to get postcards after work.
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    shep wrote:

That's awesome! I got mine over the weekend and saw those and thought about you and a few others who did this. I picked up a few Texas postcards in Fredericksburg over the weekend and sent one out today!
  • Options
  • Options
    houston2.jpg
  • Options
    LOUISVILLE

487560_10151358317703507_739362063_n.jpg

Winning it all this year, baby!

I AM MINE
  • Options
    shep wrote:

That's awesome! I got mine over the weekend and saw those and thought about you and a few others who did this. I picked up a few Texas postcards in Fredericksburg over the weekend and sent one out today!

I'm picking up 20 today and now it's ON!! Very cool y'all!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    shep wrote:

I'm picking up 20 today and now it's ON!! Very cool y'all!

i went out this evening looking for postcards and postcard stamps... the place i usually buy them shut down after christmas... can't seem to find more anywhere right now....

frustrating evening, between the postcards and the guy at kroger refusing to sell me the beer he has in back that everyone in texas has been looking for since last week (even though I could see a fucking case of it)... it was a frustrating evening....
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    frustrating evening, between the postcards and the guy at kroger refusing to sell me the beer he has in back that everyone in texas has been looking for since last week (even though I could see a fucking case of it)... it was a frustrating evening....

I'm actually trying to find some in DFW. Hoping to hit a couple of stores tomorrow.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle