2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    i said ...SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

you sound angry. :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Play the South
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    So.... what's all the rage in the south these days?

I bought Incubus tickets yesterday... I mean it's no Pearl Jam, but at least they understand that a US Tour doesn't mean a couple of dates on the west coast and the northeast.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Florida's skyway bridge-->
    SunshineSkywayBridge.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    page 1 bump.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    play the south
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Well, I'm pretty sure they are much more likely to play "the south" than they are to play Arizona.
    Stupid Arizona...

:lol:
  • Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    tour the south please
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • grizahamgrizaham Posts: 338
    Verizon Wireless @ Encore Park beckons.
    Great venue.
    Seen PJ 21 times live from 1994-2019

texas
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    shep wrote:

I bought Incubus tickets yesterday... I mean it's no Pearl Jam, but at least they understand that a US Tour doesn't mean a couple of dates on the west coast and the northeast.
    Nice. I saw them a couple of times on their 2001 tour? I think that's what it was. Good show.

The show that I have coming up is BOH/KOL in early August. I'm thinking about checking out Yellowman - I have a friend that is kind of into him and he text me about the show this morning.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    shep wrote:

I might grab tickets to that show when they go on public sale Friday. I went on a huge Incubus kick in college. Really great band. Need to get back into them. Saw them at Reliant Arena in 2004 and it was a great show.

• CapstonerCapstoner Posts: 727
    Tour the South

Play ATL
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
  • shep wrote:

I'm trying to get tickets for the Austin show, but the Houston one might be more realistic size wise.
    LukinFan wrote:
    shep wrote:

Nice. I saw them a couple of times on their 2001 tour? I think that's what it was. Good show.

The show that I have coming up is BOH/KOL in early August. I'm thinking about checking out Yellowman - I have a friend that is kind of into him and he text me about the show this morning.

For some reason I passed on the KOL/BOH show here in Houston at the end of July.... It's out at the Woodlands and I try to minimize how many trips I take out there until the fall when it's cooler... That and I've kind of lost touch with KOL now that they have become so huge... BOH on the other hand I'd love to see again, but some place much more intimate than the Woodlands... I'd rather Verizon or HOB...
    shep wrote:

I might grab tickets to that show when they go on public sale Friday. I went on a huge Incubus kick in college. Really great band. Need to get back into them. Saw them at Reliant Arena in 2004 and it was a great show.

I pre-ordered the CD so I could get an early access code... I would have ordered the CD through Amazon anyway, so I figured why not pay a couple of extra bucks and get a presale code...

At first I was really pissed cause I went on right at 10 am and the best thing I was pulling up was the usual crap ticketmaster seats that they try and shirk onto people in the presales (back sections of the seats, right at the edge of the venue)... but after I kept trying for about an hour I pulled tickets in row k right on the internal aisle, so I pulled the trigger... it was a sweet deal for $65 a seat...

I was on a huge kick for incubus in college too... boughts tickets off a scalper for double face for the show they played at Verizon Theatre in 2007... it was vicious... kicked out all the classics and shit... almost a 2 hour set... so good... the show I saw 8 months after that at the Woodlands was a real let-down unfortunately, but I figure it's time to give them another turn...
    shep wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    shep wrote:

For some reason I passed on the KOL/BOH show here in Houston at the end of July.... It's out at the Woodlands and I try to minimize how many trips I take out there until the fall when it's cooler... That and I've kind of lost touch with KOL now that they have become so huge... BOH on the other hand I'd love to see again, but some place much more intimate than the Woodlands... I'd rather Verizon or HOB...
    No, I feel you. I'm mainly going for BOH. KOL is just an added bonus. And if it didn't fall during the week of my annual trip down to south Florida, I probably wouldn't be going either.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• shep wrote:
    I pre-ordered the CD so I could get an early access code... I would have ordered the CD through Amazon anyway, so I figured why not pay a couple of extra bucks and get a presale code...

At first I was really pissed cause I went on right at 10 am and the best thing I was pulling up was the usual crap ticketmaster seats that they try and shirk onto people in the presales (back sections of the seats, right at the edge of the venue)... but after I kept trying for about an hour I pulled tickets in row k right on the internal aisle, so I pulled the trigger... it was a sweet deal for $65 a seat...

I was on a huge kick for incubus in college too... boughts tickets off a scalper for double face for the show they played at Verizon Theatre in 2007... it was vicious... kicked out all the classics and shit... almost a 2 hour set... so good... the show I saw 8 months after that at the Woodlands was a real let-down unfortunately, but I figure it's time to give them another turn...

I about fell over when I saw that pit tickets were $99 each. Call me cheap, but damn! I feel old saying this, but when I was 14 I saw them open for Pantera and Black Sabbath in 1999 and I only paid like $50!! Why is ga more than seats? :(
  • JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
    Please play Atlanta. I can guarantee you that we're not so spoiled with shows that we'd blow you off at the last minute to stay home and watch sports on TV.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    kissingpeaches.gif Georgia needs some lovin
  • themessengerthemessenger Posts: 1,320
    JH57554 wrote:
    Please play Atlanta. I can guarantee you that we're not so spoiled with shows that we'd blow you off at the last minute to stay home and watch sports on TV.

Haha nice! That seems to be the trend now on here doesn't it?
    JH57554 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

the damn south
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• CapstonerCapstoner Posts: 727
    Tour the South

Play ATL, etc......
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
    Capstoner wrote:
    Tour the South

Play ATL, etc......
    WPB, Tampa, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, Charlotte, Birmingham
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan wrote:

:thumbup:

• EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    LukinFan wrote:
    Capstoner wrote:
    Tour the South

Play ATL, etc......
    Ahh some Charlotte love would be nice. Charleston too. I need an excuse to go back to Charleston.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    EZ1221C wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    Capstoner wrote:
    Tour the South

Play ATL, etc......
    Ahh some Charlotte love would be nice. Charleston too. I need an excuse to go back to Charleston.
    Charlotte was a blast in 2000
    www.RLMcDaniel.com