Philly, SLC, Portland, Vancouver Tour Dates Added

Comments

• God I love this band! Taking their announcements and sales from an optimistic perspective, this scheduling has allowed me now to see 4 shows this tour. San Fran, 2 Seattle and now P-town! Long live PJ!
  • Great News! Now I just have to get some money quick :D for this.
  • Looks like Portland and SLC for me! :D
    NERDS!
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    BeerBaron wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    SWEET!

Can anyone clarify what this means:

*The Philly Spectrum has graciously provided Ten Club with a more-than-usual allotment of tickets for our eligible members. However, after our usual allotment, seat allocation (for these additional shows only) will be comparable to general public sale tickets, but still assigned by membership seniority.

i take it to mean that they will not be great seats, but whatever beyond the usual....still assigned according to seniority......so could be faaaaarrrrrr back or up a lot higher, etc.
    Agreed, but will people know if they are part of the regular allotment or part of the additional allotment when they make the purchase?

I took it as the entire allotment being by seniority.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • T-Bone 82T-Bone 82 Posts: 412
    Halloween will be SICK!!!

I am getting tix. I don't care how. Hopefully tenclub, if not then regular on-sale, if not, stubhub. A price-tag cannot be placed on Halloween / Pearl Jam / last show ever at the Spectrum.
    "Darkness comes in waves, tell me, why invite it to stay?"
  • man, i feel like such a dork...i started to cry when i heard the announcement...tears of joy, of course! can't wait for halloween!!! my fave holiday, my fave band and an awesome venue that will remain forever in my heart!!!
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,674
    Yeah, im sure all the 10c seats will be viewed in the same 'pool'.

those with high numbers will have "public-type seats". Most people's 10c numbers/seats will be downgraded. thats the price for more seats.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    MayDay10 wrote:

those with high numbers will have "public-type seats". Most people's 10c numbers/seats will be downgraded. thats the price for more seats.

exactly.
    altho, don't forget the possibility of hitting the lottery! :mrgreen:

hey, scoring 10c tix is all bonus!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,674
    MayDay10 wrote:

exactly.

Definitely. Its a pretty small building anyways. But everyone should know their 10c numbers wont pull what they usually do, unless you are in the lowest echelon.
  • happy day!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • thebends9thebends9 Posts: 520
    Yes 10/31 is my birthday. Hopefully i score a pair this time!
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
    '24 - MSG (x2)
    MayDay10 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

exactly.

Definitely. Its a pretty small building anyways. But everyone should know their 10c numbers wont pull what they usually do, unless you are in the lowest echelon.

cool.
    seriously - i score 10c tix i will be HAPPY!
    what a weekend of pearl jam!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    I will be ecstatic to get 10c tickets and thanks again to PJ and 10C for the extra seats on Halloween.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Scott36Scott36 Posts: 109
    Damnit, now I don't know whether to do 10C pre-sale for 10/31 or not. I was able to score 219s through the public on-sale for 10/30. I really don't want to do this and then get stuck up top. I'd much rather just have the usual allotment of 10C tickets where you know it's going to be good seating if you get tickets.

However, as someone said before, is this going to be broken into two allotments? That would make it easier, where you would know what you're signing up for before you buy. I'm not sure what to do.
  • autumnautumn Posts: 191
    I don't care where my seats are, I just want to be there. I have 10c tix for the 28th, but got shut out for the 30th. All I want is to see Pearl Jam on Halloween at the spectrum!
  • rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    autumn wrote:
    I don't care where my seats are, I just want to be there. I have 10c tix for the 28th, but got shut out for the 30th. All I want is to see Pearl Jam on Halloween at the spectrum!

Exactly! The 4 days I spend in Philly may be the best days of my life. :)
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • ItsOK921ItsOK921 Posts: 169
    I think with the extra Spectrum seats we all still have a chance of at least getting lower level. Id definately be happier getting a nice pair of lower level side stage than in the back of the floor. There is no way they'll put us in the nosebleed section or behind the stage.
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,644
    i bet the 1 PJ fan in Salt Lake will be happy.. :(
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• potnikpotnik Posts: 461
    MayDay10 wrote:

That could be, although since they have the "However, after our usual allotment, seat allocation (for these additional shows only) will be comparable to general public sale tickets, but still assigned by membership seniority."

It leads me to believe that there is a usual 10C allotment bin and then an extra allotted tickets bin, or an A tier and B tier tickets, each tier is by seniority although the A tier is normal 10 C seats and the B tier is the general public type seats. It doesn't really bother me either way, just being at the show will be great.
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Looks like Portland and SLC for me! :D

c ya in Portland my friend!!! and I thought I wouldn't go to any more shows other than Chi-Town and Austin :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
    autumn wrote:
    All I want is to see Pearl Jam on Halloween at the spectrum!

8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• aw435aw435 Posts: 80
    They haven't played in Utah since '98. It's good to see that they are coming back.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    love that there are more 10c ticket for us in philly don't care how far away we're. I WANT TICKETS! Have to change a work shift to try but thats doable :D

Love that Portland, Vancouver, and SLC are getting some shows also :) Especially SLC.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    aw435 wrote:
    They haven't played in Utah since '98. It's good to see that they are coming back.

bet it will be an AMAZING show!
    vancouver thru slc would be an awesome trip....just too bad all the europe and west coast dates don't work with my schedule. thus far, philly and the oz/nz dates are the only doable....and philly the only reasonable. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• teskeinc wrote:
    i bet the 1 PJ fan in Salt Lake will be happy.. :(

Or, the handful up here in Montana!!!
    Woo-hoo Seattle on 21st and 22nd. Now SLC on the 28th. Great way to end the summer!!!!
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30
  • Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    I would love to go to SLC or Portland for a show. Congrats and hope you all have a great time.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    *fingers crossed* for Philly Halloween tickets! I don't care where my seat is...I just want to be in the building!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • ebucks3ebucks3 Posts: 2
    Uhhhhh Looks like the last show tickets I "thought" I had for the Spectrum are turning into my "last show" at the Spectrum.....Cant dissapoint the kids on Halloween!!! Looks like Im going to missing that show....f*@%ing sucks......
  • kkasmankkasman Posts: 47
    edited August 2009
    (deleted)
    Post edited by kkasman on
  • Vedder1029Vedder1029 Posts: 179
    ebucks3 wrote:
    Uhhhhh Looks like the last show tickets I "thought" I had for the Spectrum are turning into my "last show" at the Spectrum.....Cant dissapoint the kids on Halloween!!! Looks like Im going to missing that show....f*@%ing sucks......

Yea, same here..... can't piss off the wife and kids on Halloween.... damnit!
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember...
This discussion has been closed.