Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    It's 2010. Where's the Philly update?!?!? ;)
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    JV130312 wrote:
    It's 2010. Where's the Philly update?!?!? ;)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ..they will release after 2010 europe bootlegs
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Are they going to sell all of the 2009 tour bootlegs as a set or now do I have to wait for the 2010 tour bootlegs to be included?

Thanks,
    Mary Jane
    Mary Jane
    ~~~~~~
    09/04/2000 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
    07/01/2003 Nissan Pavilion Stone Ridge, Bristow, VA
    06/22/2008 Verizon Center, Washington, D.C.
    10/27/2013 Baltimore Arena (1st Mariner), Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    Are they going to sell all of the 2009 tour bootlegs as a set or now do I have to wait for the 2010 tour bootlegs to be included?

Thanks,
    Mary Jane

Should be released as the full 2009 box set once the philly boots get
    announced.Were all waiting to find out whats going to happen
    with those philly boots. Hopefully those shows get released as a
    dvd of some sort.Thats got to be the reason for the delay.
    Thats unless they are waiting for a box to be produced by kufala
    that will house the 4 philly shows,kinda like the gorge shows were
    released.

I know its gotta be one of these 2 reasons for the delay.
    Im hoping they are working on at least a dvd of the fabled
    halloween show. We will see!
  • Options
    ^that...
  • Options
    maybe they didnt play on philly..mayby was a dream.. :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Are they planning on making any of the PHILLY shows available for BOOTLEG? Is there going to be a special PHILLY BOX SET for all 4 shows?
  • Options
    Are they planning on making any of the PHILLY shows available for BOOTLEG? Is there going to be a special PHILLY BOX SET for all 4 shows?
    READ:
    Kufala wrote:Bootleg Update.

Get yer order in soon if you want it to ship before Xmas. We are shut down from the evening of the 24th-Jan 4th to give the crew some well deserved time off. We will begin shipping orders again Jan 4th in the order they were received.

SHEP BUSH F'up. About 45 copies got shipped out with the wrong audio applied to the disc and the audio image was mapped incorrectly after the original batch ran. We pulled the messed up ones but a couple folks got them so if you were one them please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:PJ@kufala.com">PJ@kufala.com</a><!-- e --> and we will send a replacement disc 2. Sorry about that but rest assured we will get you sorted.

For those of you thinking Philly will becoming before the end of the year. They ain't. Can't really provide any more info than they will be released and that they are being worked on, things are still getting sorted out with them. As I always say patience will be rewarded.

We are going to start working on the BOX set to house all these in early 2010 so that should be coming soon as well if that gets the thumbs up to move forward.

We appreciate your support of this series of releases and we hope it has been a good experience for you. We wish all of you a happy holidays and this will most likely be the last update from us for a couple weeks.

Peace, Love, and Pearl Jam cranked to 11+

KUFALA
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    hmm... bought the Shepherd's Bush CD but got the MP3 version from 'elsewhere' :oops: guess i better play the CD to make sure... or is it more collectable if left intact and unwrapped...? decisions, decisions :roll: :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,211
    Kufala wrote:
    We are going to start working on the BOX set to house all these in early 2010 so that should be coming soon as well if that gets the thumbs up to move forward.

"WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX"???!!!1

Seriously, though, I haven't bought ANY boots yet this year. I'm waiting for that bitchin box o boots.
  • Options
    AndySlash wrote:
    Kufala wrote:

"WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX"???!!!1

Seriously, though, I haven't bought ANY boots yet this year. I'm waiting for that bitchin box o boots.

:lol: Great 7 reference!

Hey does anyone know what's going on with the Philly Boots? Are they doing something special? DVD? CD Box Set? I hope Kufala releases them as well...I want to complete my collection and I'd like to do it by 01.10.10. Perfect date for it. Hey, thanks. ;)
  • Options
    I Think the BOX set is just the BOX. Like they did with the 2008 bootlegs they will just sell an empty box to house the bootlegs for those who bought them as they were released. Then they will also sell the box with all the bootlegs for 2009 in the box. We just have to wait for the Philly shows.
  • Options
    For God's sake, just release the damned shows. :yawn:
    * Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 28, 2006
    * Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008
    * Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009
    * New York, NY - Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

• Options
    where are the europe 2010 boots???? :roll: :roll:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    JM68010 wrote:
    I Think the BOX set is just the BOX. Like they did with the 2008 bootlegs they will just sell an empty box to house the bootlegs for those who bought them as they were released. Then they will also sell the box with all the bootlegs for 2009 in the box. We just have to wait for the Philly shows.

They also sold (and are still selling) the 2008 sealed box set's including the 13 show's inside for $200 bucks & the empty box the same week of release. Don't think there will be a wait for the complete box. It all comes down to this Philly set.
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    demetrios wrote:
    They also sold (and are still selling) the 2008 sealed box set's including the 13 show's inside for $200 bucks & the empty box the same week of release. Don't think there will be a wait for the complete box. It all comes down to this Philly set.

They're still selling the 2008 empty boxes? I never knew they were selling those to begin with. I bought them all individually as they were released. How much is an empty box?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

They're still selling the 2008 empty boxes? I never knew they were selling those to begin with. I bought them all individually as they were released. How much is an empty box?

$20 - its in the 'goods' section under '2008 bootlegs'
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    JM68010 wrote:

In 2008 I bought all the bootlegs as they came out and then the box afterwards.

13 bootlegs@ $16.98 = $220.74
    1 bootleg box @ $20

Grand total: $240.74

The bootleg box set is $200 in the goods section. I have been buying the boots as they have been coming out. I still need Europe and Aus/NZ. If things go similarly, the box set with all the boots will be priced cheaper than buying them seperate. I guess it's the price to pay to get them first.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    That sucks....join the club...

Thanks for answering my boxset questions...lol...it was more of a sarcastic comment/question, but I appreciate the kindness.

Now how about the update Kufala??
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    they will do it when they have something...the kufala team doing great job..we are so lucky on that
    ...word...
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    KUFALA is great...they know exactly how to satisfy customers! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    they will do it when they have something...the kufala team doing great job..we are so lucky on that
    ...word...

No shit!!!! Love me some KUFALA!!! :D
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:
    ...word...

No shit!!!! Love me some KUFALA!!! :D
    i dont need to explain again what kufala means in greek... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    *bump*
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099

??? :oops: :)
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
  • Options
    FrankieG wrote:

??? :oops: :)
    ill sent pm..cant tell public :lol::lol:
  • Options
    WWSWWS Ontario Posts: 458
    Update on Philly please....
    '93 Toronto, '98 Barrie, '00 Toronto, '03 Buffalo, '05 Hamilton, '06 Toronto 1&2 '09 Toronto, '09 Philly #4, '11 Hamilton, '13 London, '13 Wrigley,    '13 Buffalo, '14 Detroit Rock City,'16 Ottawa, '16 Toronto 1&2, '16 Fenway '18 Wrigley 1&2, '20 Baltimore. '22 Hamilton, '24 Wrigley 1&2
  • Options
    WWS wrote:
    Update on Philly please....
    :roll: :roll: